• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman: A Year In Blood

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain You know, now that I thought about this further, since Batman is now a vampire, that should make fight's with Deathstroke and other certain villains that much more interesting.

Also btw I decided I am gonna use New Earth Deathstroke as the basis for him since the older feel seems like it would work with the whole Batman: Year 1 type stuff.

Done. Butchered Catwoman's story a little bit, but its close enough for all I care.

Also, call 100% dibs on Killer Croc.

Lastly, does Batman kill now as a vampire or does he just leave them at the brink of death.

You know what could be cool... If Alfred donates blood for Bruce to consume so that Bruce doesn't attack humans.

Is he trying to hide his vampirism from the world?

Done. Butchered Catwoman's story a little bit, but its close enough for all I care.

Also, call 100% dibs on Killer Croc.

Both are fine with me.

Lastly, does Batman kill now as a vampire or does he just leave them at the brink of death.

At the moment, he can control himself so he doesn't kill but that may change as things progress.

Is he trying to hide his vampirism from the world?

No one knows that Bruce Wayne is a vampire but the Batman is a different story, even though not everybody believes it.

You know what could be cool... If Alfred donates blood for Bruce to consume so that Bruce doesn't attack humans.

That's not a bad idea. I was planning to have Bruce get blood from a Wayne Medical blood bank but I will keep your idea in mind. Feel free to put up a character sheet for Dick (or whoever) when your ready.

Last edited:
Elseworld comic Batmans either end up letting themselves die to sunlight knowing they can fight the bloodlust anymore or give in to the bloodlust and start killing everyone. I wonder which way your batman will fall.

Still looking for people to join? Because I TOTALLY WANT TO BE THE JOKER AND HARLEY.

The more the merrier. Here's a link to the CS in case you've missed it. https://www.rpnation.com/threads/batman-a-year-in-blood-character-sign-up.328406/

Elseworld comic Batmans either end up letting themselves die to sunlight knowing they can fight the bloodlust anymore or give in to the bloodlust and start killing everyone. I wonder which way your batman will fall.

Time will tell....

(I'm more than happy, if you want to join as well Ilikepie Ilikepie but don't feel you have to.)

The DC universe is my greatest fandom love. What types of characters could you use the most? Also, what's the power level you're roughly shooting for? I would guess street level.

goldiggings goldiggings Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Just want to make sure you're still interested? If you could just send a message so I know what's going on, it would be appreciated

To anyone else, we're still open and accepting. Canons or OCs welcome.

About to start Issue 2 (which will come with a handy summary of Issue 1) so this is a great time to jump on board for those who want some Batman/DC superhero action. We're accepting canons or OC's.

This is also the perfect opportunity for those who posted characters but haven't posted yet goldiggings goldiggings Phineas Forge Phineas Forge or those who have expressed interest previously Spoodermanultra Spoodermanultra Scarab Scarab Sunstone Sunstone Genon Genon Elephantom Elephantom to jump on board as well.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/batman-a-year-in-blood-vol-1-always-open.329496/

About to start Issue 2 (which will come with a handy summary of Issue 1) so this is a great time to jump on board for those who want some Batman/DC superhero action. We're accepting canons or OC's.

This is also the perfect opportunity for those who posted characters but haven't posted yet goldiggings goldiggings Phineas Forge Phineas Forge or those who have expressed interest previously Spoodermanultra Spoodermanultra Scarab Scarab Sunstone Sunstone Genon Genon Elephantom Elephantom to jump on board as well.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/batman-a-year-in-blood-vol-1-always-open.329496/

There's kind of a problem: I'm in college, and finals week is just around the corner. That means I have a ton of projects and exams to deal with. Come the 29th I'll be free, but I have a lot of other roleplays to balance too. So yeah, in two weeks I'll be able finally get involved, but for now, don't expect me to make my CS anytime soon.

Genon Genon That's totally cool, I appreciate you letting me know. You're always welcome to join should your schedule clear up and your still interested.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
So I might make my CS early, though I probably won't jump in until the 27th (not the 29th; I didn't realize when my academic year ends). I think I have a potential plot hook for my magical craftsman guy, but in order for it to work, I have to know something crucial: What's the DC universe's, particularly Gotham's, attitude towards magic? If my craftsman guy was to try and sell his inventions to the U.S. military, GCPD, or publish a paper on the subject, would he have trouble getting them to accept it? I'm asking this because most of the villains introduced don't seem to utilize outright magic, instead relying on brute force, mutations, or special toxins.

If not, I have a backup plot hook, but it's worth asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back