Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Rose sighs "Just say what's wrong and get this over with" she says "You want to help us with Ollie, fine, but I don't trust you"

Rose sighs "Just say what's wrong and get this over with" she says "You want to help us with Ollie, fine, but I don't trust you"
Lytha looked at rose:"lily i mean luna made these tapes before she was murdered and the timeline reseted.....we were trying to figure out where one of the animatronics that killed her went to"

Lily look at them her face turn pale:"what?..if i remember anything you would know..."

Conan shook his head:"no one should trust its usually earned....."

"Timeline resetted?" Rose asks "You mean we'd have to live through everything again?"
Lytha shook her head:"its nothing rose dont worry about it, i didnt think straight for a moment....."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose sighs "Know what, we should probably include Jason in this conversation, if he's up for it anyway" she says while stretching.

Rose sighs "Know what, we should probably include Jason in this conversation, if he's up for it anyway" she says while stretching.
Lytha nod but says:"maybe but for now you guys should focus on the case..."

Conan asks:"what evidence have you found so far? And have you made sure that vlads company shut down...?"

"His manor blew up yesterday" Rose says "I think Batman recorded the conversation he had with Vlad, but other then that I'm not sure, what does his company do anyway?", she had never heard of the company and Vlad seemed to be pretty well known on the news, but she hadn't seen him before.

"His manor blew up yesterday" Rose says "I think Batman recorded the conversation he had with Vlad, but other then that I'm not sure, what does his company do anyway?", she had never heard of the company and Vlad seemed to be pretty well known on the news, but she hadn't seen him before.
Conan frown at the thought looking serious at them:"we need more evidence, are you sure there isnt a flashdrive or something else that could help us the more evidence the better...."

Lytha mentions:"vlads company makes items and is like a lab.....pretty much uses money to make anything"

"I'm not sure" Rose says "I wasn't there when the building explodes, Mitch and Bruce were though" she explains "But I think they'd mention it if they found a flash drive"

"I'm not sure" Rose says "I wasn't there when the building explodes, Mitch and Bruce were though" she explains "But I think they'd mention it if they found a flash drive"
Conan look over at mitch:"did you find anything?"

Lily was eating pizza quietly

Lytha look at rose:"ask around see what you can find out, we need atleast five pieces of evidence to be a serious taken case...."

"Maybe where you're from" Rose says "But this is Gotham" she says "The city where the vigilantes don't kill, besides Red Hood, besides, people have no reason to trust me"

"Maybe where you're from" Rose says "But this is Gotham" she says "The city where the vigilantes don't kill, besides Red Hood, besides, people have no reason to trust me"
Lytha cross her arms:"i meant ask bruce, mitch or anyone else who went to see if they found anything....conan will search around using a computer"

"I don't know where Bruce is" Rose comments dryly and she thinks for a while "I got data from the chip" she says "But it's a bit of a mess for me, I saw memories, but that's about the only thing that made sense"

Jason tosses his helmet in his bag when he's finished and he sighs, he's hungry, but walking still hurt and without Alfred there's no one he could call.

Last edited:
Mitch nods "I'll take a look around"

Dick says "He better not mess up the computer'
Conan glare:"i know how to use one, dick"

Lytha nod:"actually can we look back at that?....i think if i remember the chip could also hold memories of lily being cut up and hurt by vlad..."

Lily sit up and gets three slices of pizza walking over to jason room she knocks on his door

Conan glare:"i know how to use one, dick"

Lytha nod:"actually can we look back at that?....i think if i remember the chip could also hold memories of lily being cut up and hurt by vlad..."

Lily sit up and gets three slices of pizza walking over to jason room she knocks on his door
Mitch asks Conan "Wait were you calling him but his name or calling his A dick?"

Dick asks Mitch "Who's side are you on Mitch? this runt kicked you a second ago"

Mitch says "This isn't about me it's about Lily and Oliver and if he is willing to help then water under the bridge"

Dick groans "Fine but watch him while he is at the computer"

Mitch nods "Deal"

Mitch asks Conan "Wait were you calling him but his name or calling his A dick?"

Dick asks Mitch "Who's side are you on Mitch? this runt kicked you a second ago"

Mitch says "This isn't about me it's about Lily and Oliver and if he is willing to help then water under the bridge"

Dick groans "Fine but watch him while he is at the computer"

Mitch nods "Deal"
conan roll his eyes:"both....i could easily knock you out if i wanted to, dick grayson"

lytha look at them:"i'll be back later father is gonna look for me if i dont head back"

Meanwhile in bruce study, he was looking through his files checking on his employees work until he heard his phone ringing.

He look over and pick up his phone, remembering he had a ringtone assigned to each of his sons contacts

'Show me how to lie your getting better all the time yeah-' the ringtone sang as bruce checked his phone listening to the voicemail damian sent

'He better have a good explaination of why he left to god knows where on short notice....' he thought heading to his black sport car, turning the key to start the engine...

Bruce drove off heading down his driveway towards gotham airport, as there wasnt too much traffic tonight, he press a button on his phone calling damian
@KaGAYama

Users who are viewing this thread