Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

She watched as damian runs after tim:"seems we both got you.."

Jason takes his gun and points it at Tim "Know what, as long as nothing important is damaged I'll let this one go" he says lowering the weapon and he adds "But if something important is damaged you're dead". He walks off taking his phone from his pocket "Better start running" he says as he calls Barbara, but he does shoot the ground in front of Lily before putting his gun away.

Jason takes his gun and points it at Tim "Know what, as long as nothing important is damaged I'll let this one go" he says lowering the weapon and he adds "But if something important is damaged you're dead". He walks off taking his phone from his pocket "Better start running" he says as he calls Barbara, but he does shoot the ground in front of Lily before putting his gun away.
Lily backs up once he shot the ground infront of her and runs heading to the stairway

Tim snickering."What, important like something Barbara gave you or your loving photos she left...oh boy none of that was in there was there?" He gulped, then came Damian's yell."And there's the demon." He was about to take off running but at the gun shot towards Lily but he figured he only did it to scare her so this boy turns around and starts running knowing Damian was going to come after him like the previous time.

Barbara pulls out her phone as it began ringing, she goes into another room to hear him better as she answers the call noticing it was Jason."Hello? Tell me you're not calling me because Damian and Tim are fighting..." When Damian's voice rang out."Okay what's going on at home?"

Rose nods "I'm ready to go" she says and she spots Sebastian "You're looking awfully pleased" she says "I am, just helped Jason and Damian out" Sebastian says "I will drive you to the party" he adds earning a nod.

"Oh well. Tim thought it was a great idea to cover Damian and mine rooms in foam, so let the demon" Jason says "No we need your help. Damian and I that is" he says heading towards the backyard and climbing into the tree as he talks "You see we want to make Tim regret ever pranking us, but we need you to do makeup, it has to look like a stab wound on both ends and we have no idea how to do it"

Valyn smiles, she follows Rose and Sebastian."Nice, have you ever to been to one of these dances before Rose? I haven't so this'll be my first time to one or to like any dance really." She tells her.

Barbara went quiet as he was explaining, she knew how Tim could get with his pranks and it wasn't the smartest idea to try and prank those two boys."I swear the scrapbook on your room better not be ruined...the little Robin plush'll dry off." She sounded a little annoyed at that before she does snicker, she would like to get Tim back."Okay okay I'll help you out, just when do you want this prank done?" She asks him.

Tim snickering."What, important like something Barbara gave you or your loving photos she left...oh boy none of that was in there was there?" He gulped, then came Damian's yell."And there's the demon." He was about to take off running but at the gun shot towards Lily but he figured he only did it to scare her so this boy turns around and starts running knowing Damian was going to come after him like the previous time.

Barbara pulls out her phone as it began ringing, she goes into another room to hear him better as she answers the call noticing it was Jason."Hello? Tell me you're not calling me because Damian and Tim are fighting..." When Damian's voice rang out."Okay what's going on at home?"
Lily rush over and jump grabbing damians leg causing him to trip so tim can get away quickly:"run!" She giggled

"Tomorrow evening, I think Alfred will cover will us if we explain it to him, I'll have to discuss it with Damian, but probably tomorrow" Jason says and he sighs "And Lily helped him, so I hope that whatever fake blood Sebastian gave us smell like real blood anyway" he says "Oh by the way, Rose is leaving tomorrow morning" he adds "With Sebastian, they're heading back to Central City".

Barbara nods as he explains."If its later in the day, so it doesn't interupt what you have planned for us." She finds a spare chair to take a seat in."Someone should let Bruce know too, we don't need him going off on you or Damian..." She warns him."Huh, she's leaving? Well I hope shes coming to the dance so I can get to spend some more time with her before she leaves and speaking of the dance why not send Damian over before he actually hurts Tim."

"She's coming to the dance, I need to talk to Damian about the prank anyway" Jason says "But yeah, Dickie bird and Rose are going to the ball together, think they'll be a couple before the night ends?" he asks with a grin and he sees an open window "Give me a sec", he mutes his phone "DAMIAN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW, IN THE GARDEN!!!" he yells and he unmutes his phone "Called the little demon".

Barbara does aw a bit at that."That'd be so cute aw, then Mitch has Valyn so adorable, it's like love is in the air...Tim and Lily though..." She knew he would get what he meant there about being iffy on those two."I might be a little late getting home due to having to help clean up after the dance." She let's him know.

Tim just taunts Damian a little."Yeah go on, go you're being called." He then runs and slips into Rose's room.

"Well I'm not too sure about those two" Jason says leaning back on the branch "And Rose seems more like the kind of person who takes time with those thing, so that might no be so interesting, it's funny to see someone who doesn't instantly fall for Dickie bird's charms isn't it?" he asks.

Barbara snickers."It is funny, I never did take his charm weirdly it was your charm that drew me in." She teases with a small giggle."Though there is no need for anyone to rush love, I mean look at us but I'm sure they'll be just fine given the time as love soemtimes needs time to blossom." She doesn't talk too much on the topic."So what do you plan on doing for the rest of the night hm?"

"I don't think it's weird" Jason says with a chuckle "I'm actually going to be surprised if Timmy gets a stable relationship" he adds amd he yawns. "But it might be good for Dick to get someone who loves him for his personality and not just his looks"

Barbara agreed with that."It should, it should really boost his confidence and make him not flaunt his charm too much but that confidence should do him good, it's something that really helps liking someone for themselves." She smiles."Not weird? You have alot of confidence yourself." She takes her heels off and leans into her seat.

Tim goes around Rose's room quietly, he checks for a hairbrush and he makes sure no one was following him.

"Of course I do, I have the perfect date planned" Jason says "And I'll have to clean the foam in my room, unless Alfred beat me to it" he adds, that was probably the case "And who wouldn't be confident if the most beautiful and intelligent girl liked them?"

Sebastian is in the bathroom packing Rose her thing, but he leaves the brush since she would still need it before she left and he leaves the room for a moment to grab something from his own room.

Barbara smiles."I am very much looking forward to it." She almost laughed at that, Alfred was usually ontop of things "If needed there should be some clean bedding in the hallway closet for you but Alfred might beat you to that too." She does start blushing at what he says afterwards, she was flattered."Aw you really think that? Thanks, I'd say I'm quite lucky to have the most dashing, brave, and clever mans love."

Tim sneaks on over to that bathroom to grab the brush, taking a hair from it and puts it in a plastic ziplock bag before he bolts out of the room, soemthing seemed different about Sebastian and Rose which made his curiosity push him to figure out what it was.

Sebastian bumps into Tim as he enters the room again and he narrows her eyes at the young boy before moving passed him and opening the last bag to fill it with the clothes he just got from his room "Is there something you needed?" he asks glancing at Tim from the corner or his eyes.

"She's coming to the dance, I need to talk to Damian about the prank anyway" Jason says "But yeah, Dickie bird and Rose are going to the ball together, think they'll be a couple before the night ends?" he asks with a grin and he sees an open window "Give me a sec", he mutes his phone "DAMIAN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW, IN THE GARDEN!!!" he yells and he unmutes his phone "Called the little demon".
“DAMN IT TODD! I WAS GOING TO TURN DRAKE INTO SUSHI,” Damian screeched, annoyed that Todd had called him at the wrong time. Following the sound of his voice, Damian found him in a tree, with Barbara.
”Todd. Barbara. What’s the plan?” Damian asked.

Dick and Mitch are waiting by the car to do the classic open the door for the ladies thing and Mitch asks "You alright Dick?" Dick nods "Yeah.....just wish I had more time with Rose....I've really forwn to care about her" Mitch pats his shoulder "Things could change" Dick asks "By tomorrow?" Mitch says "In the life we live weirder things have happened"

Lily gets up after damian walked off since she grabbed his leg and heads to tims room

“DAMN IT TODD! I WAS GOING TO TURN DRAKE INTO SUSHI,” Damian screeched, annoyed that Todd had called him at the wrong time. Following the sound of his voice, Damian found him in a tree, with Barbara.
”Todd. Barbara. What’s the plan?” Damian asked.
(Jason has Barbara on the phone) "Babs agreed to help out with the prank, as we need someone to do makeup" Jason says "I was think after dinner tomorrow when we know everyone is in the manor and we could start a fight as we leave the dining room" he explains.

“Sure. By the way, maybe we could prank Lily as well. She was being too clingy earlier, trying to grab my leg. Who does she think she is, my affectionate dog?” Damian replied, looking at Todd.

Rose smiles as Sebastian gets into the drivers seat and she smiles at the two "Ready to go and have some fun?" she asks "Also wasn't Barbara helping with setting it up?" she asks.

Jason grins "We're going to have to tell Bruce and Alfred about the prank, but other than that we could prank everyone else" he says "And I think she's more Tim's affectionate dog Damian, do you see how clingy she is? Although she's also pretty distant at other times so who knows".

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Gish_Sky Gish_Sky roxas roxas

Users who are viewing this thread