Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Oliver nods and says "Ok?"

Mitch says "Dick is nice and chill, Tim is a kind hearted tech head and Jason......well he's jason I really don't know how else to put it" he says laughing a bit
Lily sigh and looks at oliver:"i been trying my best at school, and when parents are around theres usually a classmate hanging out with me but thats not true...my grades are failing and i been ditching classes because the other kids dont talk to me, some are mean.....the principal was planing to call you to talk, i dont know if he is going to make me drop out"
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Last edited by a moderator:
"Didn't Jason die?" Rose asks carefully, if that's the case how could he have been talking to her? She'd ask her parents later, he wasn't a vampire since he had the scent of a human "Anyway" she mumbles "We should probably find some people to talk too, besides, I imagine that these are all the guests and there won't be any new ones. What do people do during a gala anyway?"

Oliver says "Oh I know I pulled you out this morning, you forget I'm the arrow with a high tech level genius? named Miss Smoke?' @Miasmith17

Mitch looks at Rose "D-die? uh no no where did you get that idea ((I don't know if Rose knows who the bat family is so mitch is playing dumb))) Yeah let's go talk to more people, also from what my brother tells me, you drink, talk, eat and.....do gala things?" Flame Demon Flame Demon

Oliver says "Oh I know I pulled you out this morning, you forget I'm the arrow with a high tech level genius? named Miss Smoke?' @Miasmith17

Mitch looks at Rose "D-die? uh no no where did you get that idea ((I don't know if Rose knows who the bat family is so mitch is playing dumb))) Yeah let's go talk to more people, also from what my brother tells me, you drink, talk, eat and.....do gala things?" Flame Demon Flame Demon
Lily look confused and suprised:"you what?!....."

Crystal mentally spoke to her:'i told you he smelled like leather......'

Oliver says "Did I not mention that? hm" ((I thought she knew by now))
(She didnt know about the school part)
Lily shook her head:"i mean i kinda guessed it when you were accused of being arrow and that time you snuck into the house...but otherwise no i never knew....so how long have you known about me ditching school?"

She didnt know if he had seen her sneak out of there, if he did then that means he might know about her sneaking out at night which she silently hope he didnt know about or else she would have been in the forest

Last edited by a moderator:
(She didnt know about the school part)
Lily shook her head:"i mean i kinda guessed it when you were accused of being arrow and that time you snuck into the house...but otherwise no i never knew....so how long have you known about me ditching school?"

She didnt know if he had seen her sneak out of there, if he did then that means he might know about her sneaking out at night which she silently hope he didnt know about or else she would have been in the forest
Oliver says "Oh about a month or two now'

Lily asked curious:"is there anything else i should know then? So you knew i been ditching...yet i been crying in the closet...."
Oliver says "I thought you were like me, i need time to deal with my feelings so I didn't know how to approach you when I heard you crying, sounds dumb coming from a parent I know...'

Oliver says "I thought you were like me, i need time to deal with my feelings so I didn't know how to approach you when I heard you crying, sounds dumb coming from a parent I know...'
Lily frown and nod:"the kids they did mean things to me... is there anything else i should know about you spying on me?"

Rose sighs "It was in the newspapers" she says tilting her head "Why are you so freaked out about me knowing?" she asks, Mitch was acting weird "But sure, let's go and do whatever you do on a gala" she says, she remembered her parents with Bruce on the phone for hours when Jason died, she's an only child, so she guessed they would've thought about what it'd be like if she got killed or something.

Oliver says "Well you still need to go to school I just haven't figured out where' @Miasmith17

Mitch says "I didn't mean to freak, that was just a dark time for me....' he walks around the gala with her

Oliver says "Well you still need to go to school I just haven't figured out where' @Miasmith17

Mitch says "I didn't mean to freak, that was just a dark time for me....' he walks around the gala with her
Lily frown:"i doubt my school reputation wont follow me.....the new student is a freak who wearings glooves and jackets any season....then my locker will be decorated with mean words or calling me a vampire....they dumped a punch bowl on me during the dance full of honey and poured feathers on me...."

Lily frown:"i doubt my school reputation wont follow me.....the new student is a freak who wearings glooves and jackets any season....then my locker will be decorated with mean words or calling me a vampire....they dumped a punch bowl on me during the dance full of honey and poured feathers on me...."
Oliver asks "Ok anything YOU want to tell me you haven't? cause I think Diggle has some guys for punks like that"

"Right" Rose says "Still, he freaked out while there's no reason to, might be worth investigating during my stay in Gotham" she thinks "So can I meet the Wayne kids?" she asks with a smile "I mean, they have to be here somewhere and it'd be nice to have more people to talk to" she points out "Not that talking to you isn't fun, but the more the merrier". "And I need to spend less time around me mother's side of the family and more time around my father's side" she thinks.

Rose follows him, weaving her way after him through the crowd, carefully avoiding everyone with practiced ease "I imagine that if Tim was here he'd be hiding?" she ask, from what she got Tim preferred spending time with computers instead of people. CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Rose follows him, weaving her way after him through the crowd, carefully avoiding everyone with practiced ease "I imagine that if Tim was here he'd be hiding?" she ask, from what she got Tim preferred spending time with computers instead of people. CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
Mitch says "Not hiding just caught up in his work" they make it "Dick this is Rose, Rose this is Dick Grayson'

Rose smiles "Nice to meet you Richard" she says with a smile "Is it alright if I call you Richard though?" she asks "I normally don't use nicknames when talking to people I just met, mom thinks it's the polite thing to do" she says. CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Rose smiles slightly "Thank you" she says "But you can just call me Rose. I hear enough miss at home, so it's nice if someone doesn't for a change" she explains, yes having a large family is fun, having a large family of vampires is chaotic, especially if they insist on calling you miss because you're the youngest of several other cousins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back