Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

"I'd say I could let you borrow one of mine" Rose cuts in and she adds "But no, I can't" she says looking at Lily, who hopefully got why she couldn't borrow one "Besides, Sebastian wouldn't let me give you one either so that's out of the question too". It was painfully obvious to probably everyone that the weird butler disliked Lily, for unknown reasons.

Tim looks from Rose to Lily."Would say you could borrow a dress from Barbara if you'd ask but I did say I'd hang out with you, plus I've got some things to do here so I'm gonna stay behind guys." He lifts his hand though Valyn speaks."Okay but you're still gonna come outside just beyond the manors grounds then you're free to come back here."
Tim nods."Okay?" He was more curious what they needed him for.

Tim looks from Rose to Lily."Would say you could borrow a dress from Barbara if you'd ask but I did say I'd hang out with you, plus I've got some things to do here so I'm gonna stay behind guys." He lifts his hand though Valyn speaks."Okay but you're still gonna come outside just beyond the manors grounds then you're free to come back here."
Tim nods."Okay?" He was more curious what they needed him for.
Lily smiled at tim:"thank you....i dont want to be alone right now.....maybe i can help?" She asked mitch and val about tim helping with something

Tim turns to Valyn and Mitch."What is it that you want me for?" He questions as he follows after Valyn and Mitch, Valyn leads the way."Its nothing we need help with, I've just got a friend who can help with your arm and I asked him for a favour." She explains.

Tim turns to Valyn and Mitch."What is it that you want me for?" He questions as he follows after Valyn and Mitch, Valyn leads the way."Its nothing we need help with, I've just got a friend who can help with your arm and I asked him for a favour." She explains.
Lily follows behind them curious about what they needed tim for and mainly to help out if they needed extra help

Valyn takes thwn outside of the manor grounds, she looks around and whistles, after a few minutes a man lands infront of them spreading out his whote angel like wings which matched his white hair, he dressed a little fancy with a blue and white suit."Mitch, greetings and this is the other one in need of healing?" He gestures to Tim.

Valyn nods."Lily, Tim this is Jericho he's one of the good meta's that Nikluas has taken into his little army, you can trust him." She pushes Tim over and Jericho takes a feather out of his pocket, one he melted and he grabs Tim's arm to pull off the cast then holds the feather there, it glowed and began its work to heal which Tim was surprised, he moves his healed arm."Well..."

Valyn takes thwn outside of the manor grounds, she looks around and whistles, after a few minutes a man lands infront of them spreading out his whote angel like wings which matched his white hair, he dressed a little fancy with a blue and white suit."Mitch, greetings and this is the other one in need of healing?" He gestures to Tim.

Valyn nods."Lily, Tim this is Jericho he's one of the good meta's that Nikluas has taken into his little army, you can trust him." She pushes Tim over and Jericho takes a feather out of his pocket, one he melted and he grabs Tim's arm to pull off the cast then holds the feather there, it glowed and began its work to heal which Tim was surprised, he moves his healed arm."Well..."
Lily nod watching feeling bit suprised:"thats awesome....oh i thought you were a real angel...."

Jericho steps away once he was done, he sighs at what Lily says."Don't call me that, I'd rather not dishonor the name." He tells her."I'm just a meta, and Niklaus is out of town he had something to do so none of you have to worry about running into him at the dance so go have fun." He nods, he waves before he leaves and Valyn waves before leaving with Mitch to go meet back with Rose and Richard.

Tim starts flexing his arms and he gets down to do a few pushups before jumping to his feet, throwing a few punches in the air."Huh, it's all better, cool thanks." He smiles then he turns to Lily."Should we go back?"

Jericho steps away once he was done, he sighs at what Lily says."Don't call me that, I'd rather not dishonor the name." He tells her."I'm just a meta, and Niklaus is out of town he had something to do so none of you have to worry about running into him at the dance so go have fun." He nods, he waves before he leaves and Valyn waves before leaving with Mitch to go meet back with Rose and Richard.

Tim starts flexing his arms and he gets down to do a few pushups before jumping to his feet, throwing a few punches in the air."Huh, it's all better, cool thanks." He smiles then he turns to Lily."Should we go back?"
Lily frown and appoligizes:"im sorry, i'll keep that in mind...."

She look over at tim once he spoke to her and mentioned:"we can unless you want to go to the dance though i find it odd that jericho knew about the dance....."

Tim watches Jericho leave then Valyn and Mitch, he shrugs."He's in town, the dance is open to the public so it's not that weird." He starts to go back to the manor."Maybe I'll go later, I've got some things to do first and I've got some pranks to pull off as it seems Damian and Jason are home again." He smirks.

Tim watches Jericho leave then Valyn and Mitch, he shrugs."He's in town, the dance is open to the public so it's not that weird." He starts to go back to the manor."Maybe I'll go later, I've got some things to do first and I've got some pranks to pull off as it seems Damian and Jason are home again." He smirks.
Lily asked:"may i help with the pranks?" She looked happy about it

Then suggests:"maybe barbra can lend me a dress if we go together later?"

Tim walks with her."If you'd like to unless you don't want to be part of the blame." He smirks as he gets to the steps before going inside, taking her to grab some pockets, he mixes some stuff in them."Here, carrying this while I carry the buckets." He hands her the last component needed to make a foam explosion happen in the boys rooms."You just have to ask her but I'm sure she'll be okay with it, you can borrow my mask if she doesn't have a spare one."

"Oh yeah, I was actually thinking of not pranking him until he wasn't on edge anymore, but what do you have in mind?" Jason asks sitting up to look at the small demon "And it better be good enough to scare the hell out of him".
Damian smirked. He had an idea.
”Dead Robin.”

Jason grins and he suddenly runs off hearing that "Demon, I need you to come with me!" he says and he drags him along, when he finds who he's looking for he grins "Sebastian, I need a lot of fake blood, a nice and a good way to let someone look dead and a bloodied weapon" "I can supply you with fake blood, but wouldn't a sword from the manor be more realistic?" Sebastian asks "Good point" Jason says "Demon what's a good room to do this is?" he asks "Second lounge, hardly anyone goes there without a good reason" he says. Sebastian enters his room and comes back with a box "In here you will find everything you need" he says looking at the two "Damian, if you keep this in your room, going in there means Tim has a death wish" he says with a grin.

“My name’s Damian, Todd,” Damian protested, letting Todd drag him along, but resisting a bit. He was surprised that Sebastian was willing to give them everything they needed. Taking the box from Sebastian, he grinned.
”We’ve gotta find good bait for Drake. I want to see him suffer.”

Tim walks with her."If you'd like to unless you don't want to be part of the blame." He smirks as he gets to the steps before going inside, taking her to grab some pockets, he mixes some stuff in them."Here, carrying this while I carry the buckets." He hands her the last component needed to make a foam explosion happen in the boys rooms."You just have to ask her but I'm sure she'll be okay with it, you can borrow my mask if she doesn't have a spare one."
Lily nod carrying the component:"perfect where is she though?"

Tim takes the buckets, checking to make sure the boys weren't in the rooms before setting a bucket in Damian's room and one in Jason's room, he takes the stuff from Lily then pours it in and closes the door before going to do it again but in Jason's room, closing the door to the rooms."I told you, Barbara was at the dance." He quickly pulls her with her to run and hide somewhere nearby.

Tim takes the buckets, checking to make sure the boys weren't in the rooms before setting a bucket in Damian's room and one in Jason's room, he takes the stuff from Lily then pours it in and closes the door before going to do it again but in Jason's room, closing the door to the rooms."I told you, Barbara was at the dance." He quickly pulls her with her to run and hide somewhere nearby.
Lily chuckle and follows him as he pulled her gloove hand to hide:"i'll go look then....after this"

"Well, Tim's going to expect us to but heads right? So what if one of us did something to insult the other, ran away to the second lounge and since there's only one way out we had a little fight, we do need to do that part, then only I leave the room and Alfred could inform everyone. Also, the cameras are working only half of the time, so if I can 'stab' you while blocking the view so that it actually looks like the real thing, but all I'll do is release the fake blood while will pour exactly how normal blood would" he says taking one of the fake blood packets "You'll have to break the one strapped to your back though" he adds putting it back into the box and closes it "Will you be around to see the prank Sebastian?" "Afraid not, the young miss and I are leaving tomorrow morning" he says with a smile "But I am sure Alfred will film it for me" he adds.

Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Tim just crouches around the corner, he nods at her."We'll just have to wait for them to go to their room, their rooms are going a foamy mess." He smirks, he noticed that Rose's room had been unoccupied as well."Theres something else I got to do..."

Valyn walks over to Rose."So are we all ready to go?" She asks her.

Damian nodded.
”Good idea Todd,” he replied quietly. Thinking of an idea on how he could begin the pseudo-fight, he grinned.

”Damn it Todd!” He bellowed. “Stop calling me a demon! The demon in this household is you!”

Damian gave Jason a wink. Taking the sword, he slammed it onto the floor.
”That’s it! I’m going to kill you!” He screeched. Maybe he was having a little too much fun. He charged playfully towards Jason.

"Calm down Damian" Jason says grabbing his wrist "We should plan this carefully, besides, we need Barbara for the makeup, otherwise I might really have to stab you" he says "Have a bit more patience, how about you put the box in your room and then inform Alfred of our prank, then I will give Barbara a call in my room, deal?" he asks "Good see ya" he adds and he walks towards his room, but when he opens the door he takes a deep breath seeing the foam and he clenches his fist "DRAKE YOU'RE DEAD!!!" he yells scanning the hallway for the annoyance.

Gish_Sky Gish_Sky roxas roxas

Tim was sneaking on over to Rose's room but he jumps at Jason's voice, he looks at Jason like a deer caught in the headlights."Uh...hi Jason." He waves to him, was trying not to laugh but he did laugh as foam was spilling out of the room, perhaps he had put a bit too much in those buckets."I'm gonna go, I think Alfred is calling." He slowly starts backing away from him.

Damian frowned.
”Alright... Are you sure that Barbara will be interested in joining us? She tends to be a bit anti-argument,” Damian muttered, walking towards his room. Gently opening the door, he felt something pushing against the door. Damian closed it and paused for a bit. Hearing the sound of hissing, he scowled.
”What did you do this time, Drake? It better not ruin my swords,” the boy muttered. Opening the door, he saw his room, filled with foam.
”SCREW YOU, DRAKE!” Damian screeched, dropping the box by the side of his door and slamming the door shut, before running down the hallway to find Tim.
“I’m going to kill you... This time, I mean it!”

Tim just crouches around the corner, he nods at her."We'll just have to wait for them to go to their room, their rooms are going a foamy mess." He smirks, he noticed that Rose's room had been unoccupied as well."Theres something else I got to do..."

Valyn walks over to Rose."So are we all ready to go?" She asks her.
Lily asked:"what else? Should i wait here while you do that...."

Users who are viewing this thread