Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Valyn smiles and she looks towards Tim's room."You go to him, I'd rather not run info Lily...but I'll be right behind you?" She steps behind him.

Tim walks over to the door to open it and go out in the hallway."Not really." He wasn't going to start questioning her again after her reaction from last time he did.

"My thoughts exactly" Rose says giving him a smile "Before we leave I need to eat some snacks or it might not go too well" she says "The others should be ready and Alfred should be able to drive us there" she says "Sebastian's going to get my bike ready, I called Flash for a rematch".

Jason grins and sends Barbara a selfie, sticking out his tongue for the picture and he adds "I can lazy on the couch right now, but I mean it, be back on time or I will carry you tomorrow morning". He sends it and stares at the ceiling.

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA roxas roxas

Barbara was about to go get ready herself when her phone goes off, she takes it out to check the messages and looks at the photo with a tiny giggle, it was cute which makes her save it to her phone and she takes a selfie, making a silly face in return before sending a text, she'd be sure to take some photos during the ball to send him and she wasn't kidding about sending him cheesy lines either she was going to try thst."I'll be home on time, don't worry but then again I won't protest against you carrying me...maybe I'll make myself late just so you do." She teases.

"I will kidnap you from your room if I have to" Jason sends her back after saving the picture and making it his background and he stands up, best get everything ready, what he could get ready anyway, before she got back.

Barbara was finding that really tempting."Do it, I dare you." She had figured to put the silly photo of him as a background, after all he was important enough for that and for the home screen if it was an old photo of her and him when he was still Robin.

Valyn follows behind him, peeking out from behind him as Tim opens the door."Oh hey Mitch, wait ard you guys going to the ball or dance whatever they're calling it?"

Rose nods slightly "If Alfred if anything like Sebastian he'd have a car in front of the manor already I guess" she says "They're really similar, you know besides a few minor details" she adds with a smile and she takes Dick's hand, remembering she forgot gloves, but he already knows anyway "My body temperature drops the closer it gets to the evening, as is normal for me I guess" she explains.

Jason chuckles "You have no idea what you got yourself into Babs" he sends while packing a picnic basket and he nods, satisfied with what he has so far.

Barbara snickering to herself."Maybe I do, so I'll be late just because of that." She was smiling warmly, it was nice to finally get to be with Jason and out of that awkward crushing phase they went through, she herself goes to an empty room and locks the door as she gets her dress on, it was a midnight purple though she didn't want to go too fancy with her outfit, she puts on the mask and steps outside as the part was about to begin soon.

Valyn smiles and she looks towards Tim's room."You go to him, I'd rather not run info Lily...but I'll be right behind you?" She steps behind him.

Tim walks over to the door to open it and go out in the hallway."Not really." He wasn't going to start questioning her again after her reaction from last time he did.
Lily frown and look down:"im guess you want to leave then...."

She hated not being able to tell him, shes afraid of how he would react.....

Tim glanced at her with a shrug."If you don't want to go then why not go hang with your father?" He questions her."It does seem like something is bothering you Lily."

Tim glanced at her with a shrug."If you don't want to go then why not go hang with your father?" He questions her."It does seem like something is bothering you Lily."
Lily sigh:"i thought you didnt want to go so we could spend more time together to get to know each other..."
She gets up walking to the door

Barbara snickering to herself."Maybe I do, so I'll be late just because of that." She was smiling warmly, it was nice to finally get to be with Jason and out of that awkward crushing phase they went through, she herself goes to an empty room and locks the door as she gets her dress on, it was a midnight purple though she didn't want to go too fancy with her outfit, she puts on the mask and steps outside as the part was about to begin soon.
"I think Tim's not coming, not sure if Lily would risk it" he says her, the other four were still coming, though he wondered if he should tell Barbara or let her figure it out herself.

Mitch says 'Why not come with us?" he asks Lily, he knows Valyn only needed Tim but Mitch's nature forced him to ask so that way no one is left out @Miasmith17 roxas roxas

Dick says "Please I can handle a little cold I've been shot by mister freeze before" Flame Demon Flame Demon
"Ah, well this cold might be a bit... unpleasant anyway" Rose says, not sure how to describe it actually "We don't have an actual body temperature since well...", she can't think of a good word though, undead is a bit rude, but probably the best way to describe vampires.

Last edited:
Mitch says 'Why not come with us?" he asks Lily, he knows Valyn only needed Tim but Mitch's nature forced him to ask so that way no one is left out @Miasmith17 roxas roxas

Dick says "Please I can handle a little cold I've been shot by mister freeze before" Flame Demon Flame Demon
Lily look at mitch:"i could just i feel like its risky if we all go.....especially with desmond after all of us...."

Damian had been roaming the city alone, since everyone had been out, doing all of that romantic stuff. Returning to the manor after a long patrol, the boy strutted into the manor, an annoyed expression on his face. Although he had enjoyed the alone time, he wished that everyone else would pitch in a bit. Taking off his eye mask, he wandered down the hallway, looking for a stray member of the family to scold.

Jason looks at Damian "Maybe change out of the suit?" he asks, mildly confused why the young boy was out alone, he wondered where Bruce was and "If you want someone to blame demon, blame Bruce, he's not telling the others to patrol the city".

Damian scowled.
”Why aren’t you on patrol?” He asked, walking towards his room. He wondered why Father hadn’t been out on patrol.
”I suppose Father’s doing something important,” he replied.

"Cause I'm injured and in case you forgot. Red Hood is declared dead" Jason says "Tim is somewhere in the manor if you wanna be angry at someone"

Damian frowned.
”Fine, Todd. Where’s Drake? He’s not too injured or supposedly dead. If you really cared about patrol, adopt some other persona,” Damian replied, before slipping into his room to change.

"Last I know Tim was in his room" Jason says and he chuckles, adopt some other persona, no way in hell he would do that.

Damian nodded, exiting out of his room in a hoodie and sweatpants.
”Alright, Todd. Wait a minute... Remember how Drake did that whipped cream prank? What if we prank him back?” Damian asked, A smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah, I was actually thinking of not pranking him until he wasn't on edge anymore, but what do you have in mind?" Jason asks sitting up to look at the small demon "And it better be good enough to scare the hell out of him".

Valyn shrugs."Either she comes with or Tim could just come back here, look we're just borrowing him for a little bit so either join us or wait here." She tells her, Tim giving Mitch a raise a brow."What do you need me for? And relax Mia, just come with us." He pulls her into his side.

Barbara starts welcoming guest, she really probably was going to be late getting home sicne she volunteered she would have to clean up too afterwards despite how much she'd want to just get home, she texts Jason."What about the others?"

Valyn shrugs."Either she comes with or Tim could just come back here, look we're just borrowing him for a little bit so either join us or wait here." She tells her, Tim giving Mitch a raise a brow."What do you need me for? And relax Mia, just come with us." He pulls her into his side.

Barbara starts welcoming guest, she really probably was going to be late getting home sicne she volunteered she would have to clean up too afterwards despite how much she'd want to just get home, she texts Jason."What about the others?"
Lily thinks about it:"ok i'll go but i didnt pack any dresses or anything...."

She look concern at tim not sure of where to get a mask or dress for this last minute

Users who are viewing this thread