Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Jason yawns as he looks at his phone to see a text "Yeah, went okay, what're you up to?" he texts back before going back to being lazy in the tree in the backyard.

Sebastian take a light blue dress with silver swirling patterns on the rims and he holds it out to Valyn "I think this might fit you" she says. "Not that one" Rose says leaving the bathroom "Grandma made it a month ago" she says "Give her the yellow one, I don't wear it anymore". Rose is wearing a midnight blue dress with golden star decorations. She walks to the dresses layed out and shows Valyn a yellow one with black flower petals at the top part " Try this one"

Valyn grabs hold of the dress, holding it to her shoulders."These are all so pretty and yours is very much so." She was a bit in awe at these, she takes the dress with her to the bathroom to get dressed herself, posing a few times as she looks at herself in the mirror and comes out once she was done."So how does it look? I think its nice."

Barbara was relieved to know it went well between the two."I have volunteered to help with the festivities and decorate, I'm on break." She texts back before adding."Would you like to join me here? You don't have to but it is a masquerade dance so you'll be able to lay low in a mask, though I know these kinds of scenes aren't your thing I thought it'd be nice for you to come and just act like a normal person with us as it's not like we get much time like this."

Tim throws some pillows down on the floor for her, he gets down to sit."What is it that you'd like to watch?" He grabs the remote so they could pick out a movie."We could watch whatever you're in the mood for." He tells her.
Lily walk over and sit on the floor, she mentioned:"lets watch a comedy....."

Tim nods and selects a movie for them before leaning back against some pillows, he glanced at her.

Tim nods and selects a movie for them before leaning back against some pillows, he glanced at her.
Lily lays there on the pillow and look at him she blush a bit watching the movie

Later on she look at him:"hey i need to tell you something....now that my father is getting better i thought we would have to leave gotham....."

Tim just relaxed and watched the movie, once the movie was done and she spoke he looked over at her."So you think you're going to have to leave and go home?"

Valyn grabs hold of the dress, holding it to her shoulders."These are all so pretty and yours is very much so." She was a bit in awe at these, she takes the dress with her to the bathroom to get dressed herself, posing a few times as she looks at herself in the mirror and comes out once she was done."So how does it look? I think its nice."

Barbara was relieved to know it went well between the two."I have volunteered to help with the festivities and decorate, I'm on break." She texts back before adding."Would you like to join me here? You don't have to but it is a masquerade dance so you'll be able to lay low in a mask, though I know these kinds of scenes aren't your thing I thought it'd be nice for you to come and just act like a normal person with us as it's not like we get much time like this."
"It looks perfect, better then it did with me anyway" Rose says with a smile "Yellow isn't my color so that might have had something to do with it" she adds "Sebastian, do we have-", she can't finish her question when her butler holds out two masks, a blue one and a yellow one "Thanks" she says.

Jason sighs "Might show up, but I have nothing to wear so that's a bummer" he texts back, it would be interesting, but without proper clothes it wasn't actually a great idea.

Valyn smiled."Thanks, I'm sure it would look great on you but the one you're wearing is all you, it really looks nice." She compliments her, taking the yellow mask with a small thanks."Should we just meet the boys downstairs?"

Barbara tilts her head at that, it would be an easy fix to get him something to wear."Hm, why not come meet me and we'll get you an outfit to wear or perhaps Richard has something that can fit you, the mask should be an easy thing to get for you...only if you're wanting to otherwise I'll just send you photos and the cheesy wish you were here lines." She giggles to herself.

Tim just relaxed and watched the movie, once the movie was done and she spoke he looked over at her."So you think you're going to have to leave and go home?"
Lily nod and then smiled;"i thought so but after i asked him, he says he is letting me stay and he will be staying as well to enroll me into gotham high....."

Rose shrugs "Well you could go and see if they're ready. I need to talk to Sebastian for a minute" she says taking the mask and she adds "And I don't know when it starts, but we might still have time".

Jason grins at that "Babs please, you can't be cheesy, that's not you. Yes that's a challenge by the way" he sends with an evil smiley.

Valyn goes over to a mirror and tries on the mask to look how it went with the outfit before taking it off, she looks over at Rose."I'm sure we have some time, probably a few hours?" She checks on her phone and nods, they did have some time before it would begin."I'll go check on the boys then."

Barbara laughed this time which got her some looks from some people."Oh yeah? Try me, I'll start with some cheesy flirts if I must." She snickers."So do you wanna?"

Tim smiled a bit."Well that's cool, you get to go to my school but why? I would think he'd want to go home and take you back too." He nods.

Valyn goes over to a mirror and tries on the mask to look how it went with the outfit before taking it off, she looks over at Rose."I'm sure we have some time, probably a few hours?" She checks on her phone and nods, they did have some time before it would begin."I'll go check on the boys then."

Barbara laughed this time which got her some looks from some people."Oh yeah? Try me, I'll start with some cheesy flirts if I must." She snickers."So do you wanna?"

Tim smiled a bit."Well that's cool, you get to go to my school but why? I would think he'd want to go home and take you back too." He nods.
Lily shook her head explaining:"he realized i made friends here....and wants me to be happy. Besides i doubt starling would have any schools that allow me to attend with my bad grades. He said he has someone looking after his company to take care of things"

"Not sure if Alfred will let me go anyway, but as I said, you can't be cheesy" Jason sends back to Barbara "I'll take you to the bext one" he sends after that.

"Alright" Rose says sitting on her bed and she sighs looking at Sebastian "I told him" she says while he puts the other dresses away "In a roundabout way so he could figure it" she explains looking down.

Valyn leaves the room and goes down the hallway to knock on Mitch's door."How's it going Mitch? Me and Rose are all ready and dressed." She calls out to him, waiting outside his door.

Barbara smiles a little."I'll be looking forward to it now don't you go getting yourself into trouble." She texts him."My dashing bad boy knight...okay I tried to be cheesy but thwt was probably just a dumb cringy line." She puts in a laughing emoji then kiss emoji after it.

Tim nods quietly as he listens to what she had to say."Then you'll be able to hang out with us as school, but after you graduate does he plan on taking you back home with him? Or liek what do you plan on doing?"

Valyn leaves the room and goes down the hallway to knock on Mitch's door."How's it going Mitch? Me and Rose are all ready and dressed." She calls out to him, waiting outside his door.

Barbara smiles a little."I'll be looking forward to it now don't you go getting yourself into trouble." She texts him."My dashing bad boy knight...okay I tried to be cheesy but thwt was probably just a dumb cringy line." She puts in a laughing emoji then kiss emoji after it.

Tim nods quietly as he listens to what she had to say."Then you'll be able to hang out with us as school, but after you graduate does he plan on taking you back home with him? Or liek what do you plan on doing?"
Lily went silent when he asked her plans after graduation, she cant tell him yet not now, it would hurt him if she told him too early:"i guess we will figure it out once the time comes...."
She said curiously as a bit of a lie

Crystal mentally spoke to her:'he defiantly will be upset if he finds out too early'

Rose sighs standing up and she starts pacing "I just... what am I supposed to do if-" "Young miss, worrying about it now will not solve anything, he knows and still wants to be around you" Sebastian says "Shall I prepare your bags? We are leaving tomorrow morning, the sooner you are away from that wolf the better" "But Richard-" Rose stops herself, he's right, Richard can visit her in Central city "Aright fine, please get my bike ready, I need to make a call" she says and she leaves the room "Flash yeah, tomorrow before breakfast at Wayne manor. Rematch" she says and laughs "I'm coming home yes" she says "Hm, Sebastian will be fine".

Jason laughs as he walks to the living room so he can lay on the couch "That's bad yeah, that went way past cringy" he sends Barbara while shaking his head and he sighs "Be back early though, I've got surprise for you tomorrow early morning".

roxas roxas

Valyn smiles once he opens the door thought he is caught by surprise."Okay wow you clean up nicely, you look very handsome." She thanks him for his compliment, blushing.

Barbara was laughing again before smiling warmly."Lol sorry but you really are pretty dashing to me y'know." She sends him."Aw that's nice, I can't wait." She then adds afterward."Love you." She sends with a heart emoji.

Tim shrugs, he was noticing her hesitation and her body language she was hiding something or she wasn't telling him something."You've got some tiem to think it through." He gets to his feet.

Rose walks to Dick's room and knocks, wondering how she was going to explain that she's leaving the next morning.

Jason chuckles "Yeah, love you" he sends and he sighs looking outside, wondering what Bruce is up to.

"I can't race you" Rose says and she looks down "I'm leaving tomorrow morning, the less time I spend around Lily the better and I don't wanna be forced to get her scent of me" she says. She smiles at him though "But we still have tonight and you can visit me in Central City, you should probably give a warning if you do though" CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Last edited:
Valyn places her hand in his with a warm smile."Now we just have to wait on Dick and Rose, though do you think that Tim would want to come with us?...which reminds me, I want to share my thanks and I need you to bring Tim." She leans in."I can help him with the arm, or more so I have a friend who can help him he owes me a favor."

Valyn smiles once he opens the door thought he is caught by surprise."Okay wow you clean up nicely, you look very handsome." She thanks him for his compliment, blushing.

Barbara was laughing again before smiling warmly."Lol sorry but you really are pretty dashing to me y'know." She sends him."Aw that's nice, I can't wait." She then adds afterward."Love you." She sends with a heart emoji.

Tim shrugs, he was noticing her hesitation and her body language she was hiding something or she wasn't telling him something."You've got some tiem to think it through." He gets to his feet.
Lily nod and looked at tim:"is something wrong?"

Valyn places her hand in his with a warm smile."Now we just have to wait on Dick and Rose, though do you think that Tim would want to come with us?...which reminds me, I want to share my thanks and I need you to bring Tim." She leans in."I can help him with the arm, or more so I have a friend who can help him he owes me a favor."
Mitch nods "That'd be good yeah"

"I can't race you" Rose says and she looks down "I'm leaving tomorrow morning, the less time I spend around Lily the better and I don't wanna be forced to get her scent of me" she says. She smiles at him though "But we still have tonight and you can visit me in Central City, you should probably give a warning if you do though" CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
Dick hearing she is leaving doesn't make him feel to well but he nods "Then let's make tonight count"

Users who are viewing this thread