Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Oliver says "Garen do you not trust me or something with her safety, don't think after all these years I haven't noticed you second guessing everything I try and do"
Garen shook his head:"im sorry sir just wanting to help prepare..."

Valyn held on tightly, she'd have to agree with Rose on that."It would be better I'd you did try to race then." She was relieved they were following the street rules.

Tim pulls his hand off his shoulder."Do you think he'd do that in a public place? Maybe though if you don't want to go then you don't have to go." He tells her.

"And you wouldn't have to worry about the rules at night" Rose adds and she tightens her grip when they turn a corner.

Dick says 'I thought we were gonna race now"

Mitch says "There's another time for these things" Mitch pulls up first "But I still won this one so"

Dick rolls his eyes

Valyn shrugs."I say you can race again at night, maybe after the dance perhaps?" She smiles a bit.

"Actually it was a tie" Rose says and she sighs "Well that's hardly fair! I wanna race too" she says "Racing the Flash isn't fun since I can't beat him without overheating my bike".

Valyn held on tightly, she'd have to agree with Rose on that."It would be better I'd you did try to race then." She was relieved they were following the street rules.

Tim pulls his hand off his shoulder."Do you think he'd do that in a public place? Maybe though if you don't want to go then you don't have to go." He tells her.
Lily thinks about it:"yes probably until we know anything we shouldnt go....."

Rose nods slightly "Yeah, but my bike overheated halfway" she says rubbing her back of the head "It was my own fault for pushing too hard" she says, she hadn't tried after that since she really didn't want to ruin her bike again.

Valyn nods."You got anything to wear for the dance yourself?" She asks him."Racing the Flash? That's bold of you Rose."

Tim walks by."Didn't say I wouldn't go." He shrugs, he let's her use his computer for whatever she needed."So what are you wanting to do exactly besides just hang out with me? I'm new to the whole dating thing..."

Valyn gets off of the bike and smooths out her hair from the wind on the ride making it messy."Nice." She walks into the manor,

Valyn nods."You got anything to wear for the dance yourself?" She asks him."Racing the Flash? That's bold of you Rose."

Tim walks by."Didn't say I wouldn't go." He shrugs, he let's her use his computer for whatever she needed."So what are you wanting to do exactly besides just hang out with me? I'm new to the whole dating thing..."
Lily shrug:"its new to me too, maybe see a movie here or play a game?" She search up about taking care of ferrets

Tim goes to stand behind her and looks over the stuff she was researching."I don't think I can do much for video game, I could probably try just dance? I can't really do much of gaming so a movie would probably have to do."

Barbara was getting finished with helping decorate and prepare for the dance, she takes a break and goes off to the side to send Jason some texts."Are you okay? Did you talk to Bruce?" Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well it was a stupid ass decision is what it was, took months to repair the damage to my bike" Rose says with a shrug before dragging Valyn to her room where Sebastian already is looking through the dresses "A ball young miss?" he asks "Modern dresses if possible" Rose says.

Valyn followed after Rose after she just drags her off, she waves to Mitch as she leaves with Rose."Who's this?" She gestures to Sebastian, not having met him."Thanks again for this Rose."

"This is my personal butler Sebastian" Rose says and she gets handed a dress and she frown "No modern dressed in my entire wardrobe?" she asks "Afraid not young miss" he says inspecting Valyn before looking for a dress that might fit while Rose goes to change in the bathroom.

Valyn stands still before waiting on the dress, she was quiet as she was left in the room with Sebastian and she bounces on her heels a little, she hasn't really dressed in dresses before.

Tim goes to stand behind her and looks over the stuff she was researching."I don't think I can do much for video game, I could probably try just dance? I can't really do much of gaming so a movie would probably have to do."

Barbara was getting finished with helping decorate and prepare for the dance, she takes a break and goes off to the side to send Jason some texts."Are you okay? Did you talk to Bruce?" Flame Demon Flame Demon
Lily chuckled and nod:"yeah lets play just dance or watch a movie then..." she look up how to bath and set up a area for the ferret

Tim smiles a bit."I'd say grab a blanket so you can get comfortable for the movie." He waits on her to get done."I could do just dance for a little bit, just can't go all out on it."

Tim smiles a bit."I'd say grab a blanket so you can get comfortable for the movie." He waits on her to get done."I could do just dance for a little bit, just can't go all out on it."
Lily nod and gets the blanket setting it down beside him laying there with him in jacket and glooves "lets just do a movie then for awhile..."

Tim throws some pillows down on the floor for her, he gets down to sit."What is it that you'd like to watch?" He grabs the remote so they could pick out a movie."We could watch whatever you're in the mood for." He tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread