Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Lily thought about it:"that is true...."

She listened to them and thought about it more looking at them:"i think i'll stay with the waynes to keep rose company.....but if something happens then im glad to know that i have another place to stay"
Katherine says "That's ok sweetie and stop by tomorrow and we can go shopping" she says nicely, Desmond walks by and looks at his family for a sec and leaves and Mitch gets annoyed "What's your deal Des? we're your family and we act like we just runied your life" Des says "You didn't ruin it.....you just held me back" he walks but Mitch grabs his shoulder "Just talk to-' he is cut off has one of his men just hit Mitch to the ground, Katerine runs to her son "Mitch are you ok?!" Desmond sees the glare from his father and says this "He shouldn't have touched me...." he then leaves

Tim laughs and pushes at Richard's hand."You know its true." He gently put his fist to the older boys shoulder, his expression changes slightly at that."For having been close to her, she was real enough but what if she has a cloaking device or a power? But it's not the first time theres been a ghost or dead rising so we'll just have to look into this." He whispered.
Dick nods and says "Hang on where did Jason go?" he asks looking around

Tim shrugged his shoulders, his brows furrowed."Jason who? I wonder where Barbara has run off to, it looks like she left a bit ago before all this went down." He looked around at the others."I wouldn't put your trust in them, they seemed to have come in just when we needed them and let Ghost get away, a bit suspicious." He mumbled."I'd say we should probably be getting home so I can get out of this suit and into something comfortable not to mention I'm starving...I may have forgotten to eat today due to finishing my latest project." He laughs.

Rose glares daggers at Desmond, she really was going to look into that guy "Shouldn't we inform Alfred we're staying there?" she asks "Or does he already know?", which would be a surprise if she's honest, butlers know everything for dome reason.

@Miasmith17 roxas roxas CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Barbara walks over and pats Richard and Tim on the shoulders."What did I miss?" She had her hair in a ponytail with a bow then a nice simple purple dress, she had missed the whole thing as she had been outside for a little bit."I really enforce eating with you Tim."

Tim jumped, with a startled noise."Don't sneak up on us like that." He fussed at her but smiling at her."I know I know."

"You missed an attack from a ghost, 'help' that came in with a too prefect timing and somehow with all the info about the ghost despite no one telling them and Lily and I are going to stay at Wayne manor" Rose sums up "I'm Rosemarie Knight by the way". She looks at the others "Did I miss anything?"
roxas roxas @Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Barbara nods at that, though she heard the mention of the Jason fella."That is suspicious, good instincts on you." She held her out her hand."Barbara Gorden, you and Lily are welcomed at the manor I'm sure just go easy on the boys." She offers a smile."We could have a girls night, though I have something to do first but after that I would love to hang out, I could use some girl time with having been around these boys all the time."

Barbara nods at that, though she heard the mention of the Jason fella."That is suspicious, good instincts on you." She held her out her hand."Barbara Gorden, you and Lily are welcomed at the manor I'm sure just go easy on the boys." She offers a smile."We could have a girls night, though I have something to do first but after that I would love to hang out, I could use some girl time with having been around these boys all the time."
Dick says to Barbara says while grabbing Tim "Then we'll have a boys night, right Tim? let's grab Mitch!" he says dragging the red robin with him

Tim stumbled after Richard."Boys night? Sounds fun let's do it." He smiled as he follows him, it'd give him a chance to hang out with Mitch some more and his eldest brother."Mitch, come with us!"

Tim stumbled after Richard."Boys night? Sounds fun let's do it." He smiled as he follows him, it'd give him a chance to hang out with Mitch some more and his eldest brother."Mitch, come with us!"
Mitch heard Tim and sees them "For what?"

Dick says "Guys night!, let's hang!"

Katherine says "Go on honey we'll see you later"

MItch nods "Sure but let's get in some more comfy clothes" he says as all 3 are in suits still

Tim nods, he couldn't agree more."Yeah, we could grab something to eat though...and Richard, Mitch don't you dare make the Red Robin yum joke with me." He warns them, he throws his arms around his brothers and Mitch's shoulder."So brother what to you think we should do for guys night?"

Tim nods, he couldn't agree more."Yeah, we could grab something to eat though...and Richard, Mitch don't you dare make the Red Robin yum joke with me." He warns them, he throws his arms around his brothers and Mitch's shoulder."So brother what to you think we should do for guys night?"
Dick says "I was thinking we hit this new Pizza and arcade joint that opened up in west Gotham" he says to the 2 red themed heroes

Tim rubs his hands together."Now you're talking." His stomach growling at the mention of food, making his cheeks a little red in embarrassment."What do you say Mitch, sound good to you?"

Tim rubs his hands together."Now you're talking." His stomach growling at the mention of food, making his cheeks a little red in embarrassment."What do you say Mitch, sound good to you?"
Mitch nods "Sounds good to me, I'll see you guys at the front once we're all changed"

Tim lightly nudges Richard's arm."We'll have to stop by home first to get on more comfortable wear, Barbara's got the girls handle so what say you and me get going?" He asks his brother."We'll meet you there Mitch."

Katherine says "That's ok sweetie and stop by tomorrow and we can go shopping" she says nicely, Desmond walks by and looks at his family for a sec and leaves and Mitch gets annoyed "What's your deal Des? we're your family and we act like we just runied your life" Des says "You didn't ruin it.....you just held me back" he walks but Mitch grabs his shoulder "Just talk to-' he is cut off has one of his men just hit Mitch to the ground, Katerine runs to her son "Mitch are you ok?!" Desmond sees the glare from his father and says this "He shouldn't have touched me...." he then leaves
Lily felt confused as the events unfolded infront of her but spoke to mrs north:"i will, unless the boys or mr wayne ask me to not go....though i would inform you"

She fake smile but wanted to stay positive, though was confused:"whats a girls night?"

Crystal mentally joke:'where females drink, tell secrets or even do stupid stuff....we need to leave and hunt though....'

Rose tilts her head "Girl's night?" she asks, slightly confused, at moments like these she cursed having an old fashioned family "I do need my snacks or else this will not go well, or something else" she thinks, she actually heard about it a bit, but didn't remember it.
roxas roxas

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbara was surprised by this, these girls not knowing of something like that."You girls aren't kidding, well basically we girls just do what we want and its girls only, like how boys do some dumb things and we girls could do like making sundaes or play games doesn't have to be girly it's just hanging out as girls." She explained.

Rose tilts her head slightly "And you wanna do that now?" she asks confused, shit, she couldn't do that now, well maybe now, but without her specialized snacks... "I mean I guess we could try, but I need something from my bags and they are ptobably halfway to the manor" she mumbles.

roxas roxas

Barbara waved a hand at that."No, we've got to let you get your things ans get settled into the manor first then if you want to just hang out as us girls while the boys go out then surely we can have a girls night." She offered a smile.

Barbara was surprised by this, these girls not knowing of something like that."You girls aren't kidding, well basically we girls just do what we want and its girls only, like how boys do some dumb things and we girls could do like making sundaes or play games doesn't have to be girly it's just hanging out as girls." She explained.
Lily thought about it:"it might be nice, though i think i will need to go get something....."
Barbara waved a hand at that."No, we've got to let you get your things ans get settled into the manor first then if you want to just hang out as us girls while the boys go out then surely we can have a girls night." She offered a smile.
lily thinks about it:"its hour to starling i can have my bodyguard take me to get some things but its risky....."

Barbara rummages a little through her bag to grab her keys."Then maybe they should just grab the stuff for you and drop it off, not like I'd force you girls into hanging out I just thought it'd be fun and give us a chance to get to know one another." She smiled."I could use some time with girls, you could also ride with me or your bodyguard and I'll meet you there." She offers."What about you Rose?"

Barbara rummages a little through her bag to grab her keys."Then maybe they should just grab the stuff for you and drop it off, not like I'd force you girls into hanging out I just thought it'd be fun and give us a chance to get to know one another." She smiled."I could use some time with girls, you could also ride with me or your bodyguard and I'll meet you there." She offers."What about you Rose?"
Lily thought about it;"i dont mind trying girls night just im not used to hanging out with others...i'll meet you there, my bodyguard might need to talk with me...."

A car drives up nearby, garen sitting in the driving seat in his suit waiting for lily

Barbara nods."Be careful Lily and I'm sure we can find some activities you girls would like." She waves to her before waiting on Rose with a small little hum, she glanced over at the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread