Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Cole says "You're father was trying to find you and got knock over and now he has some broken rips, along numerous other damages to his body from what I heard from the paramedic" @Miasmith17

MItch nods and says "Thanks Tim" he says to the member of the team he is closest with, Mitch isn't too much of a tech nerd but he bonded with Tim a lot ever since he joined guessing cause the two are closer in age but also they have things in common, Mitch then sees Rose come over "Who you, Him you?" he points to Tim then himself "Or Me you?" roxas roxas Flame Demon Flame Demon
lily frown:"so he will need to go to the hospital then? i guess i can find a way to get back home......"
she thinks about it and pull out her phone to call thea

lily frown:"so he will need to go to the hospital then? i guess i can find a way to get back home......"
she thinks about it and pull out her phone to call thea
Mitch sees Lily and says "I'll be right back" he leaves Tim and Rose and stands by as he sees her calling someone

Mitch sees Lily and says "I'll be right back" he leaves Tim and Rose and stands by as he sees her calling someone
Lily looks at mitch:"oliver is hurt so i need to get thea or someone to take me home to stay with....."

She tries to call thea but sigh:"she better not be on drugs agian..."

Tim put on a smile for Mitch."Your welcome." He nods a bit to him when he left he had managed to get close to him and bond one of the few he could work on tech with, he looks at Rose."You're coming with me? Okay, there should be plenty of guest rooms to pick from if Bruce is okay with it."

Lily looks at mitch:"oliver is hurt so i need to get thea or someone to take me home to stay with....."

She tries to call thea but sigh:"she better not be on drugs agian..."
Mitch says "If you want I'm sure my dad and mom would be alright with you coming with us" Speak of the devil Mitch's dad walks over with a woman with dark red hair must be Mitch's mom they came to check on him "I'm ok, Mom, Dad this is Lily her dad is Oliver Queen and she can't get home can she stay with us?" the red hair woman says "Oh of course, it's nice to meet you Lily I'm Katherine North" she says very polity

Mitch says "If you want I'm sure my dad and mom would be alright with you coming with us" Speak of the devil Mitch's dad walks over with a woman with dark red hair must be Mitch's mom they came to check on him "I'm ok, Mom, Dad this is Lily her dad is Oliver Queen and she can't get home can she stay with us?" the red hair woman says "Oh of course, it's nice to meet you Lily I'm Katherine North" she says very polity
Lily smile lightly:"thats very nice of you mitch, im lily queen its nice to meet you mrs north.....i'll inform my father bodyguard of my stay so he doesnt worry. I didnt bring anything else with me except my purse..." she said nervous As she never exactly stayed at someone else house before nor even had a friend

She could feel fungirl words echoin in her head 'anyone comes close to you gets hurt and dies.....'

Lily smile lightly:"thats very nice of you mitch, im lily queen its nice to meet you mrs north.....i'll inform my father bodyguard of my stay so he doesnt worry. I didnt bring anything else with me except my purse..." she said nervous As she never exactly stayed at someone else house before nor even had a friend

She could feel fungirl words echoin in her head 'anyone comes close to you gets hurt and dies.....'
Katherine says "Well the night is still young, would you like to go shopping, get you some clothes to last? we don't know how long it'll be" Henry loves seeing his wife be so kind to others same with Mitch and he has another kid older daughter Rachel but he wonders where did Desmond go wrong. Mitch can see the worried look on his dad's face about his oldest son, Mitch feels the same way why has his brother become so cold?

"Well my parents are friends with Bruce, they wouldn't have sugested it if he wouldn't be okay with it" Rose explains "Besides, if Lily's staying in Gotham she could come too right? With Oliver i jured" she points out mentioning to Mitch and Lily. "Still don't get it, you don't just get rid of a ghost that would've killed someone. Or know about the ghost in the first place" she thinks as she narrows her eyes as she's looking at Desmond.

Desmond is talking to his guards and he catches Rose gaze and glares at her and walks away, a hand touches Rose's shoulder and it's Dick "Tim, Rose, ah thank god you guys are ok"

Tim glanced at Lily then to Rose."Sure why not, then I'm not only surrounded by my brothers." He shrugged his shoulders and he noticed the look of suspicion."I don't trust them either..." He sighs."Speaking of brothers, Richard where have you been? Flirting with some girl again?" He just had to tease his brother, some brotherly love.

Rose chuckles "Really? Does he do that often?" she asks looking at the two with a smile "Although he does strike me as a ladies man, so there's that". Her watch beeps and she frown as she looks at it, she needed her stuff, but for now she'd hopefully manage, the curse of being half vampire she supposed, she needed to get her blood levels back up and her snacks are in her bag.

roxas roxas CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Tim gestures to his eldest brother."He does afterall he's the pretty boy, Jason's the rebel, I'm the geek as they say but I'd say adorable geek, and Damian well in my opinion he's a little demon...just don't tell him I said that, he's fiesty enough as is but he has his moments." He snickers a bit towards his brother."But we're a family."

((gotta go to work, won't be back till midnight and am gonna be out helping at a friend's place tomorrow early so won't be back till around 4 pm))

Katherine says "Well the night is still young, would you like to go shopping, get you some clothes to last? we don't know how long it'll be" Henry loves seeing his wife be so kind to others same with Mitch and he has another kid older daughter Rachel but he wonders where did Desmond go wrong. Mitch can see the worried look on his dad's face about his oldest son, Mitch feels the same way why has his brother become so cold?
Lily nod softly:"i would like to, but im still bit shaken up by what happened....." she frown a bit

She glance at rose for a moment as she mentioned:"it is odd...."

Rose sighs "I'll go and ask her" she says, so she walks over to Lily "I hate to interrupt but I was wondering Lily... why don't you stay with Bruce at his manor? He and Oliver are friends aren't they?" she asks and she whispers "And who knows what Desmond might do", it's not as if she didn't trust Mitch, she didn't trust the others.

Rose sighs "I'll go and ask her" she says, so she walks over to Lily "I hate to interrupt but I was wondering Lily... why don't you stay with Bruce at his manor? He and Oliver are friends aren't they?" she asks and she whispers "And who knows what Desmond might do", it's not as if she didn't trust Mitch, she didn't trust the others.
Lily looked at rose and mention to her:"i honestly dont know. He rarely talks about him, beside the norths already offered me to stay with them....they seem nice"

"Yes, but..." Rose trails off slightly and she sighs "I don't trust that guy over there" she says quietly mentioning to Desmond "Besides, no one told him about the ghost and yet he already knew about it, something doesn't add up".

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
"Yes, but..." Rose trails off slightly and she sighs "I don't trust that guy over there" she says quietly mentioning to Desmond "Besides, no one told him about the ghost and yet he already knew about it, something doesn't add up".

@Miasmith17
Lily frown mentioning:"i doubt they even live under the same roof as him....i agree"

"Regardless of that fact, they can't just forbid him to come home" Rose mumbles "Besides, it would be nice to have a girl around, can't tease them all on my own" she adds with a grin "Or prank them".

@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

"Regardless of that fact, they can't just forbid him to come home" Rose mumbles "Besides, it would be nice to have a girl around, can't tease them all on my own" she adds with a grin "Or prank them".

@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
Lily frown and nod:"i guess i could come with but i think i only bring trouble to anyone i stay with beside you arent exactly trusting either....."

Rose chuckles "Well I think we'd both bring trouble" she says "And I don't fully trust you either, but at least I tried to help you from whatever that was as soon as I knew it instead of knowing about it and not doing anything" she points out "Besides, we could bother Bruce"

Rose chuckles "Well I think we'd both bring trouble" she says "And I don't fully trust you either, but at least I tried to help you from whatever that was as soon as I knew it instead of knowing about it and not doing anything" she points out "Besides, we could bother Bruce"
Mitch says "Ok thanks for talking like we aren't here" he says to rose but Katherine says "Mitchel mind yourself these are ladies" Henry says "as for Desmond he doesn't visit he hadn't since Mitch was 8 and now he's 14 gonna be 15 soon, I am also a friend of Bruce's but whatever Lily wants it doesn't mean she isn't welcome whenever she wants" Henry says showing the genuine kindness of the north family so...what happened to Desmond then?

Tim glanced at Lily then to Rose."Sure why not, then I'm not only surrounded by my brothers." He shrugged his shoulders and he noticed the look of suspicion."I don't trust them either..." He sighs."Speaking of brothers, Richard where have you been? Flirting with some girl again?" He just had to tease his brother, some brotherly love.
Dick ruffles Tim's hair "very funny wise guy" he then whispers to Tim after rise leaves "what do you think that ghost was? Was it real? And if so who is dead and wants revenge on bruce and I do mean bruce not batman"

Tim laughs and pushes at Richard's hand."You know its true." He gently put his fist to the older boys shoulder, his expression changes slightly at that."For having been close to her, she was real enough but what if she has a cloaking device or a power? But it's not the first time theres been a ghost or dead rising so we'll just have to look into this." He whispered.

Lily thought about it:"that is true...."

Mitch says "Ok thanks for talking like we aren't here" he says to rose but Katherine says "Mitchel mind yourself these are ladies" Henry says "as for Desmond he doesn't visit he hadn't since Mitch was 8 and now he's 14 gonna be 15 soon, I am also a friend of Bruce's but whatever Lily wants it doesn't mean she isn't welcome whenever she wants" Henry says showing the genuine kindness of the north family so...what happened to Desmond then?
She listened to them and thought about it more looking at them:"i think i'll stay with the waynes to keep rose company.....but if something happens then im glad to know that i have another place to stay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back