Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Lily tells oliver:"we are werewolves....."

Garen mentioned:"the killers were a rival pack their leader gave the command to kill daphne for not telling them where lily was taken to...."

"Yes" Rose says and she chuckles "Although I guess since we're probably surrounded by snobby rich people we need some form of amusement" she adds quietly with a sly smile "Or we could see who's actually interested in someone else then their dance partner". CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Oliver says "Oh your werewolves, yeah I know and let me tell you how, for one the way Daphne died couldn't have been any normal wolf, 2nd when I found you and Garen I saw his eyes change in the dark when i knocked out the lights and third I found out pups shed and I found a lot of wolf hair in your room a lot"

Dick asks "Ok your losing me" Flame Demon Flame Demon

Oliver says "Oh your werewolves, yeah I know and let me tell you how, for one the way Daphne died couldn't have been any normal wolf, 2nd when I found you and Garen I saw his eyes change in the dark when i knocked out the lights and third I found out pups shed and I found a lot of wolf hair in your room a lot"

Dick asks "Ok your losing me" Flame Demon Flame Demon
Lily frown:"oh so you knew.....yet you never said anything...."

Garen glance over:"i guess you know that rose is acting strange then...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver says " I wanted you to tell me yourself and the fact I didn't let you know doesn't matter cause your still my daughter and I still love you" he hears Garen "I'm sorry what?, I know nothing about rose so...no I didn't"

Valyn smiles softly as she dances with him though she does accidently step on his foot once and she apologizes."Jokes on them then, do I get to meet your parents sometime?"

Barbara shrugs."Maybe, hopefully he does." She put on a smile for him."I am going to talk to Tim and punish him in my own way for it..." She whispers that to him before she grabs a few chips to munch on, she looked at a man who was trying fo ask her to dance but she declined she offer and she turns back to Damian."I'm surprised you would come to the party."
Damian gave her a small smile when she mentioned punishing Tim.
”You read my mind, Barbara,” he replied, smirking. Watching a man approach her and get rejected, Damian frowned.
”You’re not going to dance with anyone, unless its Todd, right?“ he asked a bit hesitantly. Barbara was going to have to reject a lot of offers.

Oliver says " I wanted you to tell me yourself and the fact I didn't let you know doesn't matter cause your still my daughter and I still love you" he hears Garen "I'm sorry what?, I know nothing about rose so...no I didn't"
Lily shook her head:"i love you too father...just im afraid of telling tim..."

Garen explained:"it wasnt just daphne the rival pack killed everyone, we were the only surviors....i just think vampires are strange is all. "

Users who are viewing this thread