Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

"I stayed a a penthouse, so I can go with you" Rose says, glad she doesn't have a bodyguard, but then maybe she could just constantly have her snacks with her "And we need to change into more comfortable clothes, probably"

Barbara nods."Be careful Lily and I'm sure we can find some activities you girls would like." She waves to her before waiting on Rose with a small little hum, she glanced over at the boys.
Lily start to head to the car and gets inside before garen starts to drive them to starling,

Garen glance at her:"i heard what happened to oliver, im sorry that i wasnt there....."

She shook her head:"its not your fault....that ghost and desmonds men were the cause of that....can we go hunt after getting my stuff?"

He smile at her but curious:"of course, we will need to make sure u feed yourself for a few days.....though i think its almost time to tell your father about your abilities and learn how to fight....."

She thought about it:"i dont want to but i need to learn incase that ghost shows up agian....."

He park the car at the manor and they head inside to pack her things

Mitch nods to Tim's idea about meeting up after changing and so Mitch heads inside the mansion as he has a room in there as sometimes he'll stay at the Wayne's, so he heads to his room and changes into a black red and gray jacket, while wearing a long sleeved black shirt underneath, he has dark blue jeans on with black and white shoes and heads back to the front to meet with Dick and Tim roxas roxas

Lily went inside to her room and start to pack some items, then heads outside

Garen walked with her to the forest and they shift into their wolf forms heading into the forest

She jumped on a rabbit killing it and ripping it apart to get the meat

Garen start to cut the meat from the deer he killed and put it in bags for lily

Tim makes a quick trip to his room, putting on just a plain yellow t-shirt and some jeans, put on a jacket just to hide his nifty device on his wrist incase he decided he was wanting to hack a game for some tickets, he raced Mitch over to his brother."Ready?"

Barbara walks over to her car and nods at Rose, once the girl was in the car she drives her to Wayne manor, once they got there she parked and got out."Do you want a tour or just for me to show you the rooms while we wait for Lily?" She walked fo the front door."We'll put on more comfortable clothes, we're just hanging out." She pulls the bow from her hair.

Lily shift back to human and gets in the car

Garen put the bag meat in her bag under clothes then drives them to gotham city

"Just show me the room" Rose says with a smile "As I said, I need something from my bag, preferably soon" she explains. Wayne Manor was huge and kinda reminded her of home, but at least there wouldn't be anyone calling her miss, besides maybe the butler.

Barbara smiled."You got it." She takes her to the other floor with alot of guest rooms for her to pick from."Pick any of these, my room is at the end of the hall for when I decide to stay over, you can come get me when you're done in the family room." She leaves her to it before going to her own room to get changed into a tank top and jeggings, removing her makeup afterwards and goes to the family room to put on some music.

Garen drives the car into gotham headin up to the wayne manor, he takes a few turns but after an hour arrives outside the doors

Lily steps out carring her suitcase, wearing jeans, t shirt, jacket and black thin glooves, she hug garen and knock on the door

Barbara was about to sit down when there was a knock at the door, she didn't want to bother Alfred having told him herself that she'd take care of these girls for the night and she goes down to the front to open the door."Lily, welcome." She let's her in."Rose should be ready in a bit."

Barbara was about to sit down when there was a knock at the door, she didn't want to bother Alfred having told him herself that she'd take care of these girls for the night and she goes down to the front to open the door."Lily, welcome." She let's her in."Rose should be ready in a bit."
Lily fake smile and walks in:"so what should we do first?"

Rose walks down, scowling slightly, but she changed into some jeans and a hoodie "Turns out my snacks are gone, so I'll have to get new ones" she says "Tomorrow" she adds, she could wait until tomorrow, hopefully, she never ran out before "Hello Lily" she says. "I took the room next to your by the way" she says looking at Barbara.

Barbara pulls the two girls into side hugs with a small squeal."We're going to have fun, I've never had a girls night before well parties when I was a kid I guess that could count but what I am trying to say I finally get some girl time when I'm surrounded by these boys most of the time." She shrugs as she slowly releases them, she smiles at Rose."Alright." She puts her hands on her hips."What is something you girls would like to do? I'll let you pick the first activity we do."

Tim makes a quick trip to his room, putting on just a plain yellow t-shirt and some jeans, put on a jacket just to hide his nifty device on his wrist incase he decided he was wanting to hack a game for some tickets, he raced Mitch over to his brother."Ready?"

Barbara walks over to her car and nods at Rose, once the girl was in the car she drives her to Wayne manor, once they got there she parked and got out."Do you want a tour or just for me to show you the rooms while we wait for Lily?" She walked fo the front door."We'll put on more comfortable clothes, we're just hanging out." She pulls the bow from her hair.
Mitch nods as Dick pulls up in his car waiting for the two to get in and Mitch hops in int he back behind Dick and buckles up

Tim gives Mitch a cheeky smile before getting into the car, calling shotgun before Mitch can and buckles himself in, patting his knees."Looks like we're ready to go bro."

Rose thinks for a while at that question "Well my hobbies are a bit..." she trails off "I like gaming, shooting games like call of duty and stuff like that" she says with a small smile, usually girls aren't supposed to like that, but she wasn't really normal.

Tim gives Mitch a cheeky smile before getting into the car, calling shotgun before Mitch can and buckles himself in, patting his knees."Looks like we're ready to go bro."
Dick nods and drives them off towards west Gotham and says "So Mitch Tim I got a question for you two" Mitch says "uhhhhh ok?"

Barbara gives her a small nudge, noticing how she faltered in her composure."Girl, we can do things boy like and theres girl things that boys like to do so don't listen to the gender stereotypes just do what you like." She praises."We can do whatever you girls like, not like we have to do girly things to have a girls night."

Tim looked to his brother."Okay shoot." He became curious on what his brother was going to ask them.

Barbara gives her a small nudge, noticing how she faltered in her composure."Girl, we can do things boy like and theres girl things that boys like to do so don't listen to the gender stereotypes just do what you like." She praises."We can do whatever you girls like, not like we have to do girly things to have a girls night."

Tim looked to his brother."Okay shoot." He became curious on what his brother was going to ask them.
Dick asks them "Which one of you has a crush on that Lily girl" Mitch shakes his head "hold up what?" Dick says "Lily Queen" Mitch says "No you dimwit that's not what I meant by what?"

Tim stiffened at that."Why do you want to know?" He was already flustered, this making him awkward as he wasn't a ladies man like his brother but he looks at Mitch wondering what he has to say about it.

Rose walks down, scowling slightly, but she changed into some jeans and a hoodie "Turns out my snacks are gone, so I'll have to get new ones" she says "Tomorrow" she adds, she could wait until tomorrow, hopefully, she never ran out before "Hello Lily" she says. "I took the room next to your by the way" she says looking at Barbara.
Lily looked bit nervous, though problem is even if she clean off the blood rose can probably smell it:"hi rose"

Barbara pulls the two girls into side hugs with a small squeal."We're going to have fun, I've never had a girls night before well parties when I was a kid I guess that could count but what I am trying to say I finally get some girl time when I'm surrounded by these boys most of the time." She shrugs as she slowly releases them, she smiles at Rose."Alright." She puts her hands on her hips."What is something you girls would like to do? I'll let you pick the first activity we do."
Lily look over at them:"i think rose should choose i dont know what activity girls do....."

"We could play video-" Rose stops talking and she inspects Lily, but she ignored it for now "-games, if Lily won't mind" she finishes with a smile, glad the light is on in the hallway, she's wondering if her eyes are lighter again "Shit" she thinks taking her phone and sending her mother a text she needs those snacks asap.

Barbara brings then to the family room and she opens a cabinet, there were movies and games in it."The boys probably won't care if we played some of their games, take your pick." She stepped out of the way."You did mention snacks, do either of you want something to snack on, drink, or eat?"

Tim stiffened at that."Why do you want to know?" He was already flustered, this making him awkward as he wasn't a ladies man like his brother but he looks at Mitch wondering what he has to say about it.
Dick says "you both seemed to be really interested in her" Mitch says "I mean she is really pretty and I got to know her some"

"We could play video-" Rose stops talking and she inspects Lily, but she ignored it for now "-games, if Lily won't mind" she finishes with a smile, glad the light is on in the hallway, she's wondering if her eyes are lighter again "Shit" she thinks taking her phone and sending her mother a text she needs those snacks asap.
Lily look at rose:"i dont mind, lets play...."
Barbara brings then to the family room and she opens a cabinet, there were movies and games in it."The boys probably won't care if we played some of their games, take your pick." She stepped out of the way."You did mention snacks, do either of you want something to snack on, drink, or eat?"
lily follows them and mention:"i like a snack, these games seem intresting..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back