Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

"Tim will die if the scrapbook is damaged" Jason says jumping down and landing on his feet in front of the tree "I'll give you updates, but for now you should focus on the party".

Sebastian passes by the room and sees the dried blood on the sleeve, so he walks off to get cleaning supplies and stuff so he can fix the outfit as well.

Barbara would let that slide."I would appreciate it." She really should get back to the party, afterall she'll get to hang out with Jason later."See you later, love you bye." She hangs up the phone and puts it in her purse.

Tim quickly hides when Sebastion walks by, he waits before making the move over to the suit and just takes it with him trying to sneak it to the cave, trying not to have a run in with that butler.

"Where are you going with that?" Sebastian asks walking over to Tim "I need to clean and fix it" he explains narrowing his red eyes "Miss Rose is going to need it tomorrow morning" he adds.

Tim jumps when Sebastian's voice came from behind him, he looks over at him."Uh hi?" He steps away from him."I'll give it to you after I check something." He walked quickly.

"I need it now, we cannot be delayed because someone needs the suit for research purposes" Sebastian says "So I will be nice and give you five minutes, but I expect it back after exactly five minutes, am I clear?" he asks.

Tim nods quickly, this guy just gives him the creeps so he wasn't going to argue with the guy."It shouldn't take too long and I'll get it to you afterwards...wait how do you know I'm doing that?" He questions.

"It clearly doesn't fit you, neither is blue your color" Sebastian explains "You aren't going to destroy it or you would have done so sooner, so the only reason you would need the young miss her suit is for research" he adds "Five minutes" he says as he walks off.

Tim was a bit dumbfounded."You should be a detective yourself..." He takes off to the cave and he starts fo analyze the blood on the sleeve, it didn't take the computer too long to analyze, she indeed had some vampire heritage but also human, he takes the suit to find Sebastian.

Sebastian is packing the last few clothes that he's certain Rose doesn't need anymore and he looks at his phone, putting it away before continuing his task.

Tim throws him the suit."So are you one of them too? It would explain about yourself and her." He puts his hands in his pockets."Its cool, especially knowing you're peaceful vampires, well shes half and you I don't know."

Sebastian catches the suit and begins to clean it "Why don't you take a guess" he says "And the only reason people think we're dangerous is because of the movies about Dracula" he explains "He was quite a gentleman and certainly didn't terrotize towns" he says moving on to fix the suit after it's cleaned.

Tim walks over to him, by him packing stuff."So she's going home." That was obvious."He was? You must not sparkle like disco balls either." He was only joking about that, he knew they don't."Are you full or half vampire?"

"I think you know the answer to that" Sebastian says "And yes, I called with her mother a while ago. Her father is almost healed and we agreed she can't stay with in the same building as Lily much longer" he explains. "Richard is able to visit her of course, but it's best she goes home".

Tim shrugs."That's cool, Richard gets to visit atleast he's got a thing for her so good for him." He took note of that, that was just raising more suspicion on Lily's part and he thinks he might have an idea of why."Maybe we could all visit her sometime, not including Lily but the rest of us? It would be cool to hang with her some more, afterall she's gained soem friends here."

"I don't recommend it if you're all going to show up at her house" Sebastian says "While we are peaceful most of us still prefer human blood over animal blood" he adds "The young miss can protect Richard, but not the others" he explain "Also I'm afraid you have Lily's scent on you so they might get the wrong idea" he says "But there are other places to meet besides her house".

"I'll just send them both a text with a short explanation" Jason says while sending it to both of them "By the way Damian, we should see if anything got damaged in our rooms" he says.
Damian nodded.
”Good idea. I suspect that everything has been damaged. Drake’s pranks are getting worse,” Damian said, before walking down the hallway. Walking into his room, he scowled, noticing that the carpet was practically soaking wet. The foam had turned into some sort of liquid sludge that was all over the floor. Even his covers were practically destroyed. Finding a pair of boots, Damian put them on, looking through his room to find anything that had been spared. Strangely enough, he found a suit. Huh. It had been left untouched.

”If Todd’s not going to accompany Barbara, perhaps I will.”

Dressed in a classic black and white suit, complete with a tie and black dress shoes, Damian walked down the stairs.
”Pennyworth? Sebastian? Do you know where the dance is? The one that Barbara is attending?” Damian asked, looking around.

Valyn starts to dance with him, careful not to step on his feet as she follows his lead."So you taught you how to dance?" She asks before moving closer to rest her head against his shoulder."You're pretty good at this."

Tim nods."That is fair, Seb, I can call you Seb that okay?" He asks, this was raising his suspicion on Lily even more from what he was saying and he knew about one of fhe rivals of vampires but could she be, perhaps she'll tell him herself."If not at her place, hanging out elsewhere should still be cool to do as you say." He looked over at Damian."Going to the dance? Just look it up on your phone, it should tell you where it's at or ask Seb here, he took them there."

Valyn starts to dance with him, careful not to step on his feet as she follows his lead."So you taught you how to dance?" She asks before moving closer to rest her head against his shoulder."You're pretty good at this."

Tim nods."That is fair, Seb, I can call you Seb that okay?" He asks, this was raising his suspicion on Lily even more from what he was saying and he knew about one of fhe rivals of vampires but could she be, perhaps she'll tell him herself."If not at her place, hanging out elsewhere should still be cool to do as you say." He looked over at Damian."Going to the dance? Just look it up on your phone, it should tell you where it's at or ask Seb here, he took them there."
Damian glared at Tim.
”Drake...“ Damian glared at him. he turned to Sebastian.
”Hello Sebastian. I was wondering if you could take me to the dance,” he said plainly.

"In a moment Damian" Sebastian says putting everything away "I am just packing miss Rose her stuff" he says with a smile "If you could wait outside that'd be helpful" he says and he looks at Tim "And no you may not call me Seb, now if you'll excuse me, I have to bring Damian to the party".

Jason heads to his room and sighs seeing the carpet and his bed all soggy when he opens the door, but he growls dangerous seeing his pictures ruined and he yells "DRAKE YOU'RE DEAD FOR REAL THIS TIME!", he walks off going to find him and kill him for ruining his pictures, old pictures too since he was still Robin at that point.

Damian nodded.
”Thank you Sebastian. I appreciate it,” he said, opening the door, before stepping outside. Then, he heard Jason mention something about killing Drake. Damian smirked. If Jason wasn’t going to the dance, hunting down Drake and making the wily teen regret prancing them was a good idea.

Tim watches the two of them leave, he does make a face at Damian before he leaves."Sebastian then." He then heard Jason, he steps out in the hallway."What did I do this time?" He gulped, if it was the photos that was going to probably cause Barbara to cry a little or be upset with him too, he noticed the look on Jason's face oh boy was this guy serious, just that look he was giving him that was scaring him

"Did Bruce teach you how to dance?" Rose asks with a smile and she adds "I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow, but life continues so to speak"

Jason reaches Tim and punches him in his face "Do you have any idea how much those pictures mean for me and Barbara?!" he asks "If I see you near my room one more time not even Bruce will be able to safe your sorry little ass!".

Sebastian finishes packing and leaves the room so he can bring Damian to the party, whatever Tim was going to get he'd deserved it.

Tim was about to run but Jason had gotten to him, he stumbled backwards but he regains his balance, he wipes blood from his nose this guy was mad which made him flinch and holds his arms infront of him."No I don't...were they that important? It's not like I knew they were in there." He turns away from him, from that he knew Barbara would be upset with him too."Okay I'm sorry!" He slowly faces him.

Damian gave Sebastian a wave.
”Hello Sebastian. Thank you for taking me,” he said, getting into the car. Once the car arrived to the dance, he gave the butler a small smile, before leaving the car. Wandering inside, he looked around for Barbara.

Users who are viewing this thread