Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Damian nodded.
”I’m pretty sure Father won’t be amused by our antics, but I’m sure Pennyworth will understand,” Damian replied, a smile on his face. He couldn’t wait to see the expression on Drake‘s face. Seeing him cry would be priceless.
“She’s like an oversized clingy dog... Like a clingy wolf to Drake,” Damian added.

"Yeah" Jason says and he sighs "Although Bruce will understand if we tell him what Tim did to our rooms" he adds while thinking for a while "Or we do it before dinner and see if we can get Tim to lose his appetite" he adds.

Lily walked over to tim:"what are you doing?" She liked tim alot, but is still figuring out dating and how to be a girlfriend..

She only clinged to damians leg so tim can get away from damian so he wouldnt get hurt by him

"Yeah" Jason says and he sighs "Although Bruce will understand if we tell him what Tim did to our rooms" he adds while thinking for a while "Or we do it before dinner and see if we can get Tim to lose his appetite" he adds.

“I think that there isn’t a need to wait. Drake ruined my room and I want him to suffer. Do you think Barbara will be ready soon? I can’t wait,” Damian replied, tapping his foot on the ground.

"She's currently at the ball, plus if we prank Tim now he'll expect it" Jason explains "If we wait a day or half a day then he might've lowered his guard a bit" he adds "Besides, if we don't plan this carefully it might not work, how's your acting?"

Barbara waits on the phone as Damian and Jason talk, she has to agree with Jason."If you want my help, you'll have to wait til tomorrow to do the prank." She didn't know if Jason would put her on speaker phone or not.

Valyn walks outside and towards the car to get in, she looked over at the boys as she gets in.

Tim quickly moved away from Sebastion."Nothing." He takes off running, he walks by Lily when she tries talking to him."Its not something you need to know."

Damian nodded.
”Why aren’t you at the ball, Todd? Aren’t you and Barbara a thing now?” Damian asked curiously.
“And my acting is superb. I could be a Hollywood actor if I wanted to,” Damian added. It was a bit of an exaggeration but he had once successfully pretended to be a bus driver once.

Dick and Mitch are waiting by the car to do the classic open the door for the ladies thing and Mitch asks "You alright Dick?" Dick nods "Yeah.....just wish I had more time with Rose....I've really forwn to care about her" Mitch pats his shoulder "Things could change" Dick asks "By tomorrow?" Mitch says "In the life we live weirder things have happened"

Rose smiles as Sebastian gets into the drivers seat and she smiles at the two "Ready to go and have some fun?" she asks "Also wasn't Barbara helping with setting it up?" she asks.

Jason grins "We're going to have to tell Bruce and Alfred about the prank, but other than that we could prank everyone else" he says "And I think she's more Tim's affectionate dog Damian, do you see how clingy she is? Although she's also pretty distant at other times so who knows".

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Gish_Sky Gish_Sky roxas roxas
Dick nods and says "All set" Mitch nods "Same here" Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas

"I'm injured and I don't have a suit" Jason says "Besides, she sort of told me she was going to send me cheesy and cringy flirting lines, but so far nothing much on that side" he explains. He looks at Damian, putting the phone on speaker "Yeah, but if I fake stab you, would you be able to make it sound and look like I actually stabbed you?" he asks "It's important".

Rose nods "That's good" she says "Well shall we go then? I'm sure we'll get everyone's attention when we get there" she says and she takes Dick's hand "And we can spend tonight time together since I'm leaving tomorrow".

Barbara waits on the phone as Damian and Jason talk, she has to agree with Jason."If you want my help, you'll have to wait til tomorrow to do the prank." She didn't know if Jason would put her on speaker phone or not.

Valyn walks outside and towards the car to get in, she looked over at the boys as she gets in.

Tim quickly moved away from Sebastion."Nothing." He takes off running, he walks by Lily when she tries talking to him."Its not something you need to know."
Lily followed him:"are you sure? Ok then...i mean you questioned me before"

Barbara raises a brow."For one you could've tried on one of Richard's if they fit and I'm not throwing out cheesy flirts when Damian here unless you want to give him fuel to tease you with, I've also been on the phone so I cant really send you a bunch of photos though I did send you one if you'd check." She explains, she had sent a photo of cheese with a line through it for his cheesy line."Have patience Damian."

Valyn moves over to Mitch and offered her hand to him."I've never been to a dance before, don't think I even know how to slow dance." She admits to him."This should be nice though."

Tim nods."I did but I know you've got a secret, I'll just have to find out for myself if you don't tell me, I don't like secrets when it comes to people I care about and my curiosity makes me want to find out well unless someone pleads me not to then I won't pry." He waves a hand as he goes to the batcave entrance to go to the cave and analyze the hair he snatched from Rose's hairbrush.

Barbara raises a brow."For one you could've tried on one of Richard's if they fit and I'm not throwing out cheesy flirts when Damian here unless you want to give him fuel to tease you with, I've also been on the phone so I cant really send you a bunch of photos though I did send you one if you'd check." She explains, she had sent a photo of cheese with a line through it for his cheesy line."Have patience Damian."

Valyn moves over to Mitch and offered her hand to him."I've never been to a dance before, don't think I even know how to slow dance." She admits to him."This should be nice though."

Tim nods."I did but I know you've got a secret, I'll just have to find out for myself if you don't tell me, I don't like secrets when it comes to people I care about and my curiosity makes me want to find out well unless someone pleads me not to then I won't pry." He waves a hand as he goes to the batcave entrance to go to the cave and analyze the hair he snatched from Rose's hairbrush.
Lily frown and follows him:"i will ask you then not to pry...i was gonna wait till the third date if able to but we will see"

She asked;"i can go back to my room if you want if you rather do whatever you need to in private..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Valyn smiles softly, with a slight blush holding his hand."Which tonight so much nicer, because you'll be there too." She leans into him."I apologize in advance if I ever step on your feet." She giggles.

Tim stops before he uses the entrance."Just wait for me in the lounge or go to your room, whichever you want to do." He leaves and he goes on to use the tech in the cave to analyze the hair, he leans into the seat as he waits for the results."Huh, traces of vampire? That is cool, a vampire friend that does explain alot." He wasn't going to say anything to anyone else though besides to Rose herself.

Valyn smiles softly, with a slight blush holding his hand."Which tonight so much nicer, because you'll be there too." She leans into him."I apologize in advance if I ever step on your feet." She giggles.

Tim stops before he uses the entrance."Just wait for me in the lounge or go to your room, whichever you want to do." He leaves and he goes on to use the tech in the cave to analyze the hair, he leans into the seat as he waits for the results."Huh, traces of vampire? That is cool, a vampire friend that does explain alot." He wasn't going to say anything to anyone else though besides to Rose herself.
Lily goes to the lounge and waits there sitting while tim was in the batcave, but looks over noticing garen:"whats up?"

Garen look at lily:"we should wait as it could spoil things but do you want to tell your father?"

She look at him and look relieved:"we should he should know the truth of mothers death.....i know that you paid the cops off to close the case before oliver would find out about the killers dna....the sooner the better"

Garen takes her hand:"lets go chat with him"

She takes his hand and they go look for oliver

When Sebastian drops the four off at the party Rose reminds him to clean her costume and he nods "I will call you when we're ready to go home" she says with a smile and she looks at the area "Look how many people there already are" she says putting on her mask.

Jason chuckles "Yeah best not" he says "And you know how Alfred is when someone is injured" he adds "Alright, I think we got it, who is going to inform Bruce and who will inform Alfred?" he asks while checking his phone and he chuckles seeing the picture "Really Babs, you can do better then that".

Barbara giggles."Maybe but I just had to do that." She thought it was a funny joke."Maybe Damian should be the one to talk to Bruce? You can tell Alfred?" She suggests to him."How bout...no, okay you got me I can't really think of anything cheesy to say to you but don't go saying I told you so either." She tells him.

Tim gets out the seat, this could've been someone else's strand of hair so to go and confirm the suspicion he left the cafe to go snoop in Rose's room again, sneaking in there.

Valyn nods, sliding her mask down."There is alot of people but it's nice to have a peaceful night I would say." She looked around at the crowds of people outside as well."Should we go tell Barbara we're here?"

"This time" Jason says and he adds "Or we tell Alfred who will tell Bruce anyway because if we are going to start killing each other and Bruce isn't aware it's a prank we're grounded for life" he says.

In Rose her room is her costume hanging on the wardrobe door, though it's initially hard to spot there's a small area with blood on one of the sleeves, it's dried though.

Rose nods slightly "Yes" she says "And we could tell Barbara we're here or we let her find out for herself" she adds looking at Valyn "And you don't know how to dance?" she asks tilting her head slightly "I'm sure Mitch could teach you".

roxas roxas Gish_Sky Gish_Sky CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Barbara had to agree with that."It would be wise to, you don't want to know what I would've done if you had filled me in on the prank..." She peeks out of the room she was in and she noticed the gang had arrived waving at them."They've arrived, they're so adorable." She smiles.

Valyn follows after him to the dance floor well she smiles at Rose and Richard."You two have fun." She turns back to Mitch, she places a hand on his shoulder and the other gripping his hand."Like this?"

Tim sneaks into the room after making sure the coast was clear, he looks around for any of her suits or anything he could use for further evidence on her heritage.

Garen walk over and knock on olivers door softly to see if he was inside

Lily wait beside him hoping that they wouldnt be having any easedroppers listening on them

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

"I'll just send them both a text with a short explanation" Jason says while sending it to both of them "By the way Damian, we should see if anything got damaged in our rooms" he says.

Barbara nods."That should be good enough then they'll know." She figured it was easier that way."Do you think you can check on the scrapbook in your room? And update me on anything else?"

Users who are viewing this thread