What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batfamily group rp sign up

Sub Genres
Meta, Super Powers

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Welcome to the sign up page, this group idea is based on a rp idea i have had for awhile now......i have always wanted to rp this idea but have been unable to find anyone to rp. so i decided to turn it into a group roleplay

rules:
  • this rp will be in pm only, the chat for the rp will also have a seperate pm
  • Be able to reply: like once or twice a week
  • sentance length: 2 paragraphs if able but if inspired to write more then go for it. my writing length is 2 or less
  • each character must have a crush
  • no killing each other character
  • there will also be villians that arent from this universe: demons, men in white and possibly a clone of my oc
  • keep up with the group no ghosting
  • this is for canon characters. if you want to add a oc we would need to talk about it first, they cant be op

idea: One night in gotham city, batman finds my oc alone, (age will depend on who will be her crush) he takes her in unaware of her powers, she falls in love with __________ (depends on which ones are in the rp) will she be able to keep her idenitites and powers a secret? And will she as white archer dodge the men in whites attacks to avoid being captured (this has romance, adopt and action

Characters list:
Batman Mad GIF - Batman Mad Glare GIFs
Bruce Wayne/batman; a father, philanthropist, and owner of Wayne Enterprises, as well as a single wealthy man: MePersonally MePersonally

Nightwing Motorcycle GIF - Nightwing Motorcycle Bike GIFs
richard d grayson; gymnastics, first robin, used to be part of the circus, is now part of gcpd: RogueBird RogueBird

jason todd; used to be a young theif, second robin, died then was revived, he now kills and works for good/evil: Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Tim Drake Robin GIF - TimDrake Robin Superhero GIFs
tim drake; tech expert, smart, goes to school at gotham middle school also red robin: MePersonally MePersonally

Idamian Wayne GIF - IdamianWayne GIFs
damian wayne: first blood son of bruce, raised by talia ra guel, now is being trained by bruce to become more human then weapon, robin: open

Batgirl IDont Think So GIF - Batgirl IDontThinkSo No GIFs
barbra gorden: first batgirl, oracle: open

Roy harper: TheSaint TheSaint

Spoiler: open

Batman Batman Mask Of The Phantasm GIF - Batman BatmanMaskOfThePhantasm WarnerBrothersArchive GIFs
joker: open

Helena Kyle/Helena Wayne: open

harley quinn: Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks

Poison Ivy GIF - Poison Ivy Batman GIFs
poison ivy: SerenaTheGoddess SerenaTheGoddess

catwoman: KaeSwift KaeSwift

any other characters i havent mentioned

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
Doesnt have to be tim drake but maybe an oc or one of the bat women. Prior to the events of the story mc character is captured and tortured by the Joker, in the process almost turning them to a joker. Mc rescued and spend a while in psychiatric care until just before the story when is returned under the care of Wayne seemingly cured and eager to get back into crime fighting. Whether mc character is cured or not soon comes up for debate.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
I was thinking Barbara if she is Batgirl & Helena Bertinelli.

If Barbara has to be Oracle then replace her with Batwoman.
currently barbra is married to bruce.
helena is bruce and selena daughter but lives at wayne manor. either one is fine with me.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Doesnt have to be tim drake but maybe an oc or one of the bat women. Prior to the events of the story mc character is captured and tortured by the Joker, in the process almost turning them to a joker. Mc rescued and spend a while in psychiatric care until just before the story when is returned under the care of Wayne seemingly cured and eager to get back into crime fighting. Whether mc character is cured or not soon comes up for debate.
i would have to ask the others

Lotheralaix

Professional Napper
There is not currently a second batgirl in the ongoing RP, the front page says things like "1st Batgirl" or "2nd Robin" as a way to give a little background and tagline for the character, not to tell their current state.

Regardless, in this RP Barbra is married to Bruce, and therefore not Oracle. So if you have grievances with that, than stay with Batwoman.

Either way, we are still mulling over the different characters and how they would work. Thank you for being patient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)