What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batfamily group rp sign up

Sub Genres
Meta, Super Powers

Miasmith17

"Its showtime"
Welcome to the sign up page, this group idea is based on a rp idea i have had for awhile now......i have always wanted to rp this idea but have been unable to find anyone to rp. so i decided to turn it into a group roleplay

rules:
  • this rp will be in pm only, the chat for the rp will also have a seperate pm
  • Be able to reply: like once or twice a week
  • sentance length: 2 paragraphs if able but if inspired to write more then go for it. my writing length is 2 or less
  • each character must have a crush
  • no killing each other character
  • there will also be villians that arent from this universe: demons, men in white and possibly a clone of my oc
  • keep up with the group no ghosting
  • this is for canon characters. the only way i would let ocs join is:

1. they wouldnt be related to the waynes and are a crush for a character
  2. i will only allow four ocs for now if they follow the rules
  3. or they are a villian
  4. cannot be op
  5. but if you cannot keep up then let me know and i'll let you drop out of the rp

idea: One night in gotham city, batman finds my oc alone, (age will depend on who will be her crush) he takes her in unaware of her powers, she falls in love with __________ (depends on which ones are in the rp) will she be able to keep her idenitites and powers a secret? And will she as white archer dodge the men in whites attacks to avoid being captured (this has romance, adopt and action

Characters list:
Bruce Wayne/batman; a father, philanthropist, and owner of Wayne Enterprises, as well as a single wealthy man: @Kameron Esters-
richard d grayson; gymnastics, first robin, used to be part of the circus, is now part of gcpd: @RogueBird
jason todd; used to be a young theif, second robin, died then was revived, he now kills and works for good/evil: @Lotheraliax
tim drake; tech expert, smart, goes to school at gotham middle school also red robin: @PeteTheWitcher
damian wayne: first blood son of bruce, raised by talia ra guel, now is being trained by bruce to become more human then weapon, robin: @icysubject
barbra gorden: first batgirl, oracle: @Maria30

joker: @PeteTheWitcher
Helena Kyle/Helena Wayne: @Maria30
harley quinn: @KillerQuinn
catwoman: @KaeSwift
any other characters i havent mentioned

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)