• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bates Motel Roleplay Search [OPEN & ACTIVE | WILLING TO NEGOTIATE FANDOM CROSSOVERS]

one_dayatatime

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I am currently looking for a roleplay partner(s) interested in the spin-off of Robert Bloch's Psycho: Bates Motel, starring Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga. I do not have a strict and complete plot, though several plot ideas based off of writing from fans of the show--I would also love to hear your ideas if you have any, too! Here are a few requirements and things about me:

- You must be at least fifteen, though sixteen and up is preferable.
- I write at a literate/novella level, but don't let that discourage you if you write less! It's all trial-and-error, and I understand! I do ask for no one-liners, though! <3
- While I would like for us to play multiple characters, it is not a requirement, and I am willing to negotiate.
- I am rather picky over original characters.

*willing to roleplay timeline both before and after season 4 episode 09.

I will be playing Norman Bates (among others), and you may be whoever you like! We can sort out characters privately. I promise I am very easy-going and flexible when it comes to these things, so don't be afraid to comment! I look forward to talking and roleplaying with you all!

Last edited:
Hello! I am currently looking for a roleplay partner(s) interested in the spin-off of Robert Bloch's Psycho: Bates Motel, starring Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga. I do not have a strict and complete plot, though several plot ideas based off of writing from fans of the show--I would also love to hear your ideas if you have any, too! Here are a few requirements and things about me:

- You must be at least fifteen, though sixteen and up is preferable.
- You must be at least semi-literate, two paragraphs or more. I, myself, write at a literate/novella level, but don't let that discourage you if you write less! It's all trial-and-error, and I understand! <3
- While I would like for us to play multiple characters, it is not a requirement, and I am willing to negotiate.
- I do not accept original characters unless they are strictly in a platonic setting. I would prefer that if you do have an original character, you also play a canon character.

*willing to roleplay timeline both before and after season 4 episode 09.

I will be playing Norman Bates, and you may be whoever you like! We can sort out characters privately. I promise I am very easy-going and flexible when it comes to these things, so don't be afraid to comment! I look forward to talking and roleplaying with you all!
Hello! If you’re still interested, I would love to discuss plots and characters with you sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back