• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bates Motel | Hannibal Crossover

one_dayatatime

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Definitely one of my more odd requests over the years, but bear with me! A few months back I read this crossover story that I could not for the life of me get out of my head. Basically what happened in it was that it was set in around season four of Bates Motel and before The Silence of the Lambs (Red Dragon?). Dr. Gregg Edwards discovers that he couldn't properly treat Norman's conditions (Dissociative Identity Disorder, Psychosis, etc.,), so he found Dr. Hannibal Lecter---but as most know, Lecter is rather odd, to say the very least. The story follows Norman Bates as he navigates the new surroundings of practically living with the murderous doctor. It's a lot more detailed than that, but those are the very basics.

If this is not something any of you would be interested in, but you still wouldn't mind the crossover, we could totally do something else! Here is the catch, though: I have never seen Hannibal, or Red Dragon, or The Silence of the Lambs, but I have seen Bates Motel many a times! I've done research on these shows/films, though, and if need be I can watch something Hannibal related. So if you know Hannibal but not Bates Motel, I could fill you in on my favorite show if you fill me in on the other? I promise I am very strong at adapting and picking up on key information quickly! I just think this is a fun idea and I would love to navigate it if you'll allow me the chance!

Here are a few requirements/some things about me!
- You must be at least sixteen, for the subject matters in this can be rather mature.
- I write at a literate/novella level, but don't let that discourage you if you write less! It's all trial-and-error, and I understand! I do ask for no one-liners, though! <3
- I'm not very ghost friendly. If you're busy I totally understand, just please let me know!! I'm very lenient, I just don't like to be dropped unannounced.
- While I would like for us to play multiple characters, it is not a requirement, and I am willing to negotiate.
- I am rather picky over original characters, so please keep that in mind.

*This specific roleplay is not a romance, at least not between the main characters (obviously). While I would hope that's clear without me having to mention it, I can't be so sure.

I will be playing Norman Bates (among others), and you may be whoever you like (as well as Dr. Hannibal Lecter, obviously!) We can sort out characters privately. I promise I am very easy-going and flexible when it comes to these things, so don't be afraid to comment! I look forward to talking and roleplaying with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back