Based on their icon, what is the person above you like?

The person likes cute things but also simplicity and minimalism. The icon uses bright colors, so probably the person is cute and optimistic.
If the picture is their own drawing, then the person should like art as well.

I'm willing to bet the person is someone calm, a bit reserved yet still wants to project a confident image, gentle yet fierce judging by the vibe of the avatar. The person is capable of appreciating and probably discussing art since the image chosen reflects that (soft watercolours, incomplete or airbrushed lines, there are thousands of image of characters in traditional Asian clothing, yet you chose this one).

I can really see the person having an interest in history and world-building. Not necessarily playing for the plot but for the characters and the setting.

Let's add a dash of melancholy to the mix and we have that person!

Probably a kind of introverted person--quiet and reserved, but really sweet. They probably love to wear oversized sweaters and love listening to lo-fi music. They probably really like dogs. Tea is among their favorite beverages. They obviously love Anime, but like to watch it on the down-low with a few friends, and have quite a few inside-jokes that come from quotes in the shows they watch. They like to read books, mostly fantasy and/or romance based, possibly even some fanfiction here and there. They like to draw, but don't think they're very good and always deny any compliments they get. Maybe they've even gone through some serious struggles in the past, but have managed to get past them and found peace within themselves.

Well, let's see. The person above probably considers themselves an artist or otherwise has a great desire to pursue art as a career or hobby. If nothing else, they are definitely a big appreciator of art, though that can be said of pretty much everybody.

The hat also sort of reminds me of kingdom hearts, so potentially a Disney fan? But that's just a wild shot.

Well, let's see. The person above probably considers themselves an artist or otherwise has a great desire to pursue art as a career or hobby. If nothing else, they are definitely a big appreciator of art, though that can be said of pretty much everybody.

The hat also sort of reminds me of kingdom hearts, so potentially a Disney fan? But that's just a wild shot.
Oof! Hit both the marks right there!

An appreciator of the cute things in life, cats in particular. I imagine they aren't someone who's easily bored by CGI or otherwise rounder animation, and they seem to be someone who appreciates the humor in irony, as their username is "many rats" yet the profile picture is a cat, without any rats.

Abit of a fix. Anyway You probably like spend your time in the swamps where no one goes so you also probably enjoy being alone.

Last edited:
Someone that appreciates fresh air, lots of space and especially good photography. Quite possibly they are someone who really likes browing through photos once in a while, and even if they aren't into photo editing they are at least enthusiasts of photos which happen to naturally develop interesting effects even if per accident, and who have a deep desire to share such photos.

The profile picture also suggests the person is rather jovial, and throwing more of a wild guess, an animal lover and someone who appreciates more rustic things.

You're majestic in a sense, but bold and fixed in the sense of being strong-minded. Your looks deceive those that may think you to be all cute and cuddly. You're brave, strong, and very much bold.

You're calculating, smart and at times can seem cold, but really you're not as black and white as you let on.

Very Kawaii, likes cute things, energetic, but can get serious easily. Wouldn't be the wisest idea to get on their bad side. I have a hunch that you can get pretty aggressive, but overall you're just a fun person to be around!

You're an avid daydreamer, my friend. And when you lose yourself in your own mind, you let your imagination go wild - in every sense of the word. How was that?

I mean, it’s RPN. But I feel like you’re super creative. Like more than others kind of creative, and maybe kinda ‘I give zero fucks’ kinda attitude.

Assertive, not afraid to make their opinions heard. Maybe somewhat spontaneous and free-spirited? I get the feeling you're the type with an infectious smile. Outgoing, but only with friends that really know you.​

Last edited:
You give off mysterious yet respectful vibes, you're very creative and are able to pump out ideas quick however, you rub off cold with others despite having a kind personality underneath.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back