Based on their icon, what is the person above you like?

a socially anxious person who probably plays at least one instrument, or alternatively is very into musical theatre

Given the Naruto avatar, I'd say either a casual anime fan or an older one, who had Naruto as one of the first he ever watched. Given the quote, I'll say the manga style isn't so much to pick from the manga, but in searching for the character or the quote itself you encountered that image. Probably a quote that really stuck a cord with you and made you enjoy that character more or even more, in part due to the character's condition not being properly understood by those around him to which most people, especially those in their teenage years, tend to be able to relate quite a bit.

This has been Idea, overanalizing a profile pic.

Given the Naruto avatar, I'd say either a casual anime fan or an older one, who had Naruto as one of the first he ever watched. Given the quote, I'll say the manga style isn't so much to pick from the manga, but in searching for the character or the quote itself you encountered that image. Probably a quote that really stuck a cord with you and made you enjoy that character more or even more, in part due to the character's condition not being properly understood by those around him to which most people, especially those in their teenage years, tend to be able to relate quite a bit.

This has been Idea, overanalizing a profile pic.
Are you secretly the FBI man that listens to me through my phone? Hmm..

Are you secretly the FBI man that listens to me through my phone? Hmm..
That information is classified. ;)

If you aren't a fan of metal music, I'll eat a sheet of paper.
A fan of danganrompa, so statiscally probably someone who thinks the games are great and the anime didn't do them justice. Given the choice of the detective possibly someone who thinks highly of their own intelligence.

Prone to mood swings. Sweet one moment and super serious the next.
That was almost correct. Depending on the topic of conversation and the seriousness I perceive the discussion to have I can very quickly switch between that one obnoxious guy that never stops making terrible jokes and just being extremely serious and analytical.

As for my own interpretation based on the avatar above, I'm going to start by saying a big fan of fantasy, based on the number of times I am looking for fantasy art on google and that image pops up. I'm going to say you probably lean more towards dark fantasy, or otherwise you are just a big fan of very mysterious characters, the kind that seem to have some kind of mysterious presence or at least past but you know they are really badass. You probably also a big fan of birds.

Seems like the Avatar above me seems to be one who decides who is a friend or foe. Always fighting to get stronger.​

Ignoring the obvious furry undertones, the person above probably frequents deviantart and probably at some point if not currently had aspirations to become an artist as their professional career. Taking patterns into account the person above me is probably either a sonic fan or a cartoon fan, as those styles tend to match the art they made for their OC which is in their icon.

However this person is also plagued by an issue of lack of motivation. It could be laziness or just difficulty in staying focused or motivated on a given project for long, maybe some kind of block similar to writer's block but for art (and maybe writers block too, though that'd be harder to tell from a profile pic). Gaps and lining mistakes visible on such a macro perspective show there wasn't an adequate revision.

The person above me watches way too much anime and probaly owns a katana
There's no such thing as too much anime!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Person above me seems to engage in meme culture. The size proportions of the pic as well as the fact it is a render suggest the pic wasn't one they made (though I can't entirely rule out the possibility), but that it was probably taken from some kind of forum or chat post. That in turn suggests the person is probably someone who hangs out in such chats a lot, in anything from discord or skype to tumbr and such, maybe even 4-chan. Can't pinpoint the exact one, but this person definitely seems like the kind who enjoys joking around with a very filthy frank sort of humor, someone who enjoys pranks and light hearted trolling, at least as long as they aren't on the receiving end. Those types tend to be more anticosial and often atheists, statiscally.

If I could use non-profile elements or I knew who that pic is from I might try to guess more but...yeah, can't/don't

Hmm the person above me seems like someone I would be friends with. The reason I say that is because a lot of my friends watch anime and use anime pictures for wallpapers, profile pics, inspiration etc. But the person seems to like cute things too which is pretty great 😎

The avatar above me is done in a clearly old Japanese/asian style, leading me to believe the person in question to be someone who has an active interest in that style (as opposed to the featured character whose features are barely distinguishable). It suggests an interest in japanese culture itself, specifically old japanese culture, as the style is traditional-looking, but no stylized enough to have been put there by someone more interested in the world of art first over the history.

They are likely to engage with historical novels and possibly historical roleplays as well. Anime, specifically old anime with nostalgia value, are also in their range of hobbies and interests (statistically, otaku culture is a common entry point for specific interest in japanese culture in general, and given the specific feature of a stereotypical japanese icon/badass, a samurai, that makes it even more likely).

I'm also gonna go on a whim and say they use dark/night mode, as the pick probably blends in with the white of the other theme.

The avatar above is very animated and fluid, art style very tasteful and decorous.

I’d say the person who has said avatar is socially adept and has their creativity flow through any given situation. They have quite a few friends that share interests and outlooks with them, and they’re always open to learn more about the people and world around them.

They’re quite observant and keep a close eye on their surroundings, which could ether be a good or bad thing. They either see every little good thing in life or ever little bad thing and subconsciously adds said judgement to their regard of the world as a whole. Either way, they probably know the best of both worlds from experience, in more than one way.

Though they enjoy people and company, they enjoy being by theirselves just as much. They can’t have one without the other. People can be noisy and loud, but being alone can often be suffocating. They take most things in strive because of their open mind and they see through most things because of their observant eye and tasteful decisiveness.

The avatar above is very animated and fluid, art style very tasteful and decorous.

I’d say the person who has said avatar is socially adept and has their creativity flow through any given situation. They have quite a few friends that share interests and outlooks with them, and they’re always open to learn more about the people and world around them.

They’re quite observant and keep a close eye on their surroundings, which could ether be a good or bad thing. They either see every little good thing in life or ever little bad thing and subconsciously adds said judgement to their regard of the world as a whole. Either way, they probably know the best of both worlds from experience, in more than one way.

Though they enjoy people and company, they enjoy being by theirselves just as much. They can’t have one without the other. People can be noisy and loud, but being alone can often be suffocating. They take most things in strive because of their open mind and they see through most things because of their observant eye and tasteful decisiveness.
I can't tell if I'm impressed you could tell all that from a piece of art I chose and didn't make or if you were basically just listing off vague and ambiguous messages. Guess I'll go with the former for now.

As for yourself the art style in your image appears to be in the style of old school anime. Other than the likelihood of you enjoying anime from that era, I'm guessing movies at least since that style is most found in movies, there isn't much that can be told from the image alone. Still, the fact you went out of your way to pick an image that focuses on a bloodied hand suggests you in part identify with that idea. I'd suggest you are someone who has some form of depression, and may be prone or have some inclinations towards self-harm. AT the very least you seem like someone who worries a lot and often feels lonely and/or worthless. It feels like what you do in life just isn't good enough, yet you can't quite get yourself out of it.

Beyond that it may be too much speculation. Honestly even this may be a bit much.

You probably use "UwU Rawr XD" unironically. You have decided that cringe culture is dead and have fully embraced the cute anime dog you always wanted to be. You most likely love attention, cute things, are outgoing, and excitable.

Considering the choice of image, I would suggest you are a fan of mystery and potentially thriller / horror stories. I think you prefer a more gritty and realistic approach to things and prefer threats to be either more down to Earth or more "fear of the unknown".

I reckon you adore that "noir detective" sort of vibe, and are probably a fan of Lovecraft or at least Lovecraftian stories. Going a bit outside of the topic of just the avatar, you are probably a big memer, as you included jokes on your name and title. Putting the two together, probably a fan of dark humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back