Based on their icon, what is the person above you like?

Where do I begin...?

Okay, so based on the stick almost up your nose, people might say you have a good sense of humor. I don't know what the bowl is full of, so can't really draw much of a conclusion from it. Maybe you enjoy irony or something of the sort over other types of comedy. I see you like beards. And glasses. You may or may not be fairly sure of yourself and enjoy spending time with friends (too broad, will narrow down). How about... You have a warm personality and you are fairly open to people, though it may not feel like it sometimes.

How'd I do? I'm on a 50/50 streak right now, and I'm feeling pretty good about this one. :)

Where do I begin...?

Okay, so based on the stick almost up your nose, people might say you have a good sense of humor. I don't know what the bowl is full of, so can't really draw much of a conclusion from it. Maybe you enjoy irony or something of the sort over other types of comedy. I see you like beards. And glasses. You may or may not be fairly sure of yourself and enjoy spending time with friends (too broad, will narrow down). How about... You have a warm personality and you are fairly open to people, though it may not feel like it sometimes.

How'd I do? I'm on a 50/50 streak right now, and I'm feeling pretty good about this one. :)

It's actually a cup full of Coca-cola, the picture was taken at Denny's & was intended to have drug themes (snorting Coke-a cola) you were pretty damn good at describing me IRL

I know.

Since I am on mobile, fine if you shrink down the picture to a more reasonable size for me, please?

A big fan of Jojo memes and Jojo in general. Probably watched a few anime, not many, and believe modern anime doesn't hold a candle to Jojo.

Likes anime and always stays on top of news and new memes

Always likes to hand out gifts at parties, or even when she's just visiting. They're not always good to be honest, but that look she always gives makes you feel like it would be a really bad idea not to accept them.

Always likes to hand out gifts at parties, or even when she's just visiting. They're not always good to be honest, but that look she always gives makes you feel like it would be a really bad idea not to accept them.
A little devilish in a child-like manner. Enjoys beefing with people, very creAtive and a secret desire to be a ninja. Probably a retail employee who wear glasses and nerds on naruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back