Based on their icon, what is the person above you like?

Probably someone who enjoys playing video games.

Nope.

the 16-64 bit era

I feel like I should know what this is.

Your probably interested in new technology, a steampunk fan, or like the look and/or feel of older technology.

Mmmm. Not especially. I'm cool with flat screen TV heads too.

Cathode ray TVs and the Telegraph

I don't know what that is, but Telegraphs are the sh-t. I've never used one, they just look cool. Not too good with the tech-y stuff.

You are also probably a bit out-going once people get to know you, or you are dead-pan serious.

That's pretty accurate. I'm not exactly outgoing(the exact opposite IRL, horribly horribly shy), but I like joking around. Here's your participation ribbon.

@Yumoto I can't tell if you're using the avatar in a joking way, you like the character, or you see the unending havoc stirring within his eyes.

I'm going to say. more based on what you've said, that you're pretty analytical, and at least a little bit above average intelligence, based on your relation to blue being a calming color, which psychologically it is. Kind of a friend-next-door kind of person.

Kind of a hipster type, though not necessarily in all traditional ways. Probably a little more mature than most your age, and laid-back.

I don't know what a nosebleed implies when referring to a person, but I'm probably that too.

You're an asshole looking 22 year old from Kentucky, I bet.

Probably a really artsy thirty year old living in a studio apartment chainsmoking cigarettes.

Obviously blushes very easy *wink, wink*. Lesse... Um, maybe shy or just bashful. May or may not be brutally honest. Then again, based on "Artful Dodger", the whole PP might just be one big charade. Which also leads me to conclude you are probably fairly intelligent, or at the least reasonably clever. Might be closed off, really depends on the previous guess. You could also be faking both the PP and bluffing the charade, which would lead me to conclude you might also be insecure... I got a bit more, but three more people replied before me. This post's long enough, I guess.

Probably a really artsy thirty year old living in a studio apartment chainsmoking cigarettes.

Mmm, try seventeen year old living with mother in a duplex. But yes, that is my ideal life. Everything else seems to be in order.

@Yumoto I already did you. Go away.

@-Oliver Going to guess late teens to early twenties, with a sarcastic sense of humor. You seem like a cool person to poke dead things with but not the type of person I want to invite to a funeral. Generally very bored/disinterested with most things, and you have a somewhat realistic point of view. 

17 year old living with their mother in a duplex who's ideal lifestyle is to be a chain smoker living in a studio apartment by their 30's.

Everyone thinks I'm really old! I'm 12!

You've already told me a bit, but I suppose you're also some kind of amateur writer as well as a a releplayer. Maybe poems or something. You seem like the kind of person who'd recite slam poems in a cafe basement while people snap their fingers and drink hipster beer.

you're really well-spoken for a twelve year old, compared to most of the others on this site. i imagine that you're lowkey into anime but only like a few episodes in your spare time. you probably like to draw and eat a lot of pop tarts. probably wear a lot of graphic t-shirts as well. 

You're good.

You're probably in your early 20s, a bit jittery/hyperactive but functional in the real world. You don't make a ton of money, but you and your roommates are pretty self sufficient people. You also probably live in an America since you know what pop tarts are.

You're good.

You're probably in your early 20s, a bit jittery/hyperactive but functional in the real world. You don't make a ton of money, but you and your roommates are pretty self sufficient people. You also probably live in an America since you know what pop tarts are.

nah i'm a teen from england :3 

we have pop tarts here too! 

I know, I lived in Ireland for the majority of my life and spent some time in England. They're just not as much of a thing as they are here in the states.

Everyone thinks I'm really old! I'm 12!

You've already told me a bit, but I suppose you're also some kind of amateur writer as well as a a releplayer. Maybe poems or something. You seem like the kind of person who'd recite slam poems in a cafe basement while people snap their fingers and drink hipster beer.

Mmm. I don't know about amateur, I've been writing and RP'ing for years. I hate poems, especially slam poems, and I can't take beer. I clearly need to reestablish my image. Got some sort of hippie vibe going on, apparently. I'm actually normal, but kind of low key goth. Or just goth, I don't know. That always seems to surprise people. 

I just guessed your age based on your sense of humor and view on stereotypes. I also guessed that you were English, based on your rank, "Artful Dodger," which isn't a term we use in the US often. Not sure if it's used in Ireland, but I guess it might be, then.

@jinkx I don't know what to do with you. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back