Based on their icon, what is the person above you like?

Probably a 16 year old girl with a weird fetish she hides from everyone. I bet you're also an insomniac and a bit hyperactive during the day, because those are the kinds of people who use gifs for avatars.

heh.... I died a little on the inside just there.

Someone who also watches a little too much anime, but is a little older... maybe 20. Maybe even a 40 year old dude in disguise.

Someone who calls on everyone else for heir weirdness while having a nosebleed (read: ere****) to his own comments typed in an unlit room full of rotting popcorn...

that came out worse than I expected. No offense intended!

Note: this was intended for @-Oliver

Last edited by a moderator:
Not fair. You know me.

Sorry, typo. Probs a crack whore that lives in her mom's basement. But her mom doesn't know because she's in a wheelchair. Her mom and dad never got along, which is why they're divorced. But that's not the reason her mom is in a wheelchair. She actually works for the X-Men, but Thetas doesn't know it, so she roleplays sometimes, mostly dice games and sci-fi.

I know, I know. I'm like a psychic. 

Probably someone who enjoys playing video games. If I were to take a guess, they'd be from the 16-64 bit era. May be smart, clever, or both. Your probably interested in new technology, a steampunk fan, or like the look and/or feel of older technology. Cathode ray TVs and the Telegraph might interest you. You are also probably a bit out-going once people get to know you, or you are dead-pan serious. Just a few guesses.

Is your profile picture that one character from High Earth Defense Club(?)

Someone who's optimistic and, uh, has a good sense of humor? 

You guessed it (fortunately or unfortunately is yet to be seen)! Good sense of humor...

Depends on who you talk to. It's more like an even split.

You are probably sleepy. Blue makes me think you are either serious or closed off. The character is fairly feminine, so I'll say you are maybe soft-spoken or you have a moldable personality. You are probably a bit lazy, and either like friends or feel like you never have enough of them. White background makes me think you are a fairly mellow person.

'S all I got. Sorry, if I got it all wrong. It's just what came to mind.

I've seen the first episode. It was really frickin' weird, but I plan on finishing it sometime. xD  

I figured even more by "wombats beware." 
Hehe...

I'm afraid that did not describe me much - but that does happen to be my favorite personality of anime and roleplay characters. :D  

Especially if they're male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back