• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Based on Karius, Klopp believes not using the guild network is a wise decision

ducmessi3792

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said the club's network had led the club to a halt.

One of the closest people to Jurgen Klopp, Loris Karius, is the recent victim of the town network.
skysports-loris-karius-liverpool_4369201-1134.jpg

This goalkeeper made Liverpool fans frustrated Synthesizer after the poor performance in the Champions League final match Real Madrid. In the friendly against Dortmund, Karius went on to make mistakes that made the home team lose. Of course, the German goalkeeper continued to receive criticism from the Kopties originating from the street network.

Karius leads
Karius is not in the stable at Anfield.
This time, Loris Karius seems overwhelmed, he openly repays his critics on the private page with steel words. But owning that looks just makes the situation worse. Tired, plus the appearance of blockbuster Alisson Becker has made Karius envisioned leaving Anfield.

And Klopp, who defends his compatriot, also claims that the town council is one of the agents that plunges Karius into depression.

"Look, I think the most creative decision of my life is not to use the street network, if people own criticism on the Internet then I can not read." People write what they like, But they will not be able to affect me, because I do not know it. "

"Obviously, when they are sitting in the room, they will not notice anybody, no matter who they are, they just do not care about anyone, they're just exercising the power the township gives them."

"Tôi không chắc liệu điều này có xảy ra hay không nhưng tôi mong chờ một ngày, các nhà toán học có khả năng ngồi xuống và nói thay vì gửi tin nhắn."

xem thêm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back