• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ซ - ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

birb?

• birb.

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • not a birb.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why is he not a birb?

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters

caustic

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
ใ€Ž๐’ž๐’ฐ๐’ฏ ๐’ช๐’ฐ๐’ฏ ๐’œ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐’ช๐’ซ๐ธ๐’ฎ ๐’œ๐’ฉ๐’Ÿ ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฏ ๐‘€๐ธ ๐น๐’œ๐ฟ๐ฟใ€

Hey there, I am Caustic, a 29-year-old trans garbage boy, and I desire to write a character of mine that can be easily squeezed into many settings (I mean, look at his winged version, BIRB BOI), so don't be afraid to suggest something different than what might be seen in this thread!~

I'm looking to develop this fellow more and can come up with many ideas, pairings, and plots for this guy. 20+ only, as I am 29 and do not write with minors for my comfort.โ€Š I enjoy darker themes and perhaps the respectful touching of sensitive topics (like addiction, mental illness, etc.) but am avoidant of heavy discriminatory/bigotry-based themes. I also do not romanticize the aforementioned heavier or more sensitive topics, such as abuse.
I'm not avoidant of the above topics and themes, I just want them to be treated with due respect.
Darker/more mature themes are my bread and butter, after all.
I do ask for my partners to be 18+, preferably 20+, as I am almost thirty, lol, and it's for my comfort.

While I crave something heavy, I cannot deny my love for romance. Something slow-burn might be fun, but I am not opposed to faster paces.

Also, he has a character sheet. You needn't read through it all, and it is a bit more detailed, but hopefully, it gives a good gist of his personality.
As a trans masc individual, I am highly open to LGBTQIA+ themes and any form of representation or diversity.

I love seeing representation and diversity!

โ‹žBแด‡สœแดสŸแด…, แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดสโ‹Ÿ โ†žโ†ž click here for a character sheet.
This is his realistic FC if that's your preference.
28522247_w4ItBL5K8iJcStR.jpg

{The art pictured has been commissioned by me for me, pls do not take thank. artist is alkerrien_art @ Twitter. For the more fantasy-styled version of my boyo, the art was commissioned by me and done by Genhemir @ Twitter. second image is was commissioned by me and done by sslaiddraws. please do no use these piecees or i'll tip ur trash can over.}
As you can tell, this is pretty conceptual, but I'm hoping to find someone who won't mind that. If I've snared your attention, please DM me! Here is my main thread. You'll find more information about myself, my writing style, and so on: line without a hook.

๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐-๐›๐š๐ง๐ค/๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ:
angstโ‡lossโ‡rivalryโ‡crimeโ‡noire-esqueโ‡old friends who reunite as different peopleโ‡old friends carrying grudgesโ‡enemiesโ‡rivalsโ‡overcoming hardshipsโ‡times of turmoilโ‡road-trip vibesโ‡heatwaves (Glass Animals) vibesโ‡ex lovers stumble upon the other after years apartโ‡werewolvesโ‡shiftersโ‡horror/thriller vibesโ‡the brutal side of stardomโ‡an artist and a museโ‡slow-burnโ‡children of gods struggling to live as adults in a mortal worldโ‡dystopiaโ‡addiction [done respectfully, not romanticized]โ‡moral conflictionโ‡love in a world where love itself is forbiddenโ‡red string of fateโ‡shenanigansโ‡monsters/things from folk loreโ‡hurt/comfortโ‡historicโ‡urban fantasyโ‡low fantasyโ‡sci-fiโ‡modern
28528379_2k2nSzlDC8kTmJg.pngtransparentboi.png

Last edited:
looking, looking. :ghostuvu:

:ghostuvu: had a busy day, so just adding in a tiny nudge here.

๐Ÿ˜ท sick, but wanting to write. the cycle never ends.

sleep? I donโ€™t know her.

aaaAAAA i lost track of everything so do nudge me if u've pm'd me prior. (again, i am in the middle of a move, weeps)
anyways, still looking.

joji is so chef's kiss

mother mother's the sticks is a top-notch album.

i dropped off the planet to wade in the tides of depression, but I guess I'm better.
missing writing dearly, so here i am with a wee nudge.

i miss writing this boyo! lil nudgin'.

smallest bump.
i require some patience ;o; since my mom's sick so my anxiety be wildin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back