• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern bar oasis

spectro

dayman

4908409.png

598b47ac83f6d6099676349223a28d98.gif
672ff3a46042227f47dd987185b24d2b.gif
tumblr_njw408MQOH1r1d4seo1_500.gif

Welcome to Bar Oasis, the best bar in America.

Sort of.

Oasis prides itself on one thing, an age old tradition. There is no last call; the bar stays open until the last customer leaves. It's a fairly quiet bar, but there are a lot of regulars who have created a sort of family. Although the place isn't modern or fancy, you can get a quick, cheap drink and a good conversation.

The Bar is owned by Dante Casterton, though if you call him by his real name, he'll kill you. Literally. He goes by 'The Boss' and that's all you should call him. Although he runs the bar, he's only in every now and then. and he rarely stops to chat unless he likes you.

There are many regulars, but the longest running one is Dylan Peters; he's a bit of a loud guy, but he's nice enough. Although he's a bit of a womanizer, he's a softy at heart. He'll always be the first one to but everyone a drink.

The head bartender is David Anderson. He's a little bit of an asshole, but he's a good listener. He can make a good cocktail, and he's handy with cars.

Then there's Amelia Hanson, the second in command. She hasn't had as much experience as David, but she's really good at what she does and she's getting better every day. She's sweet and smart and though she might look a little timid because of her height, she can hold her own.

Your characters will all be in, some way, connected to one of the above characters, the 'slots' will be listed below.

This roleplay is LOSELY based around a mobile game of the same name. I played it a while back and the idea popped into my head. Of course, a bar isn't open throughout all hours of the day, so, providing the last customer has gone home, the bar officially opens at 6pm. We will have 'episodes' and each episode will start at 6pm. So, your character can go home early, or they can stay at home all together. Before each episode, whether your character goes to the bar or not, there must be a recap of their day; it can be a few lines, bullet points or a whole paragraph but it has to be there. Obviously, if your character works at the bar, they're required to be there on each episode, unless they have a reason not to be.

I want this to be pretty detailed, so I ask for at least 2 paragraphs per post! When you choose a slot, please comment. Although this isn't first come first serve, I want to know which character you're applying for before you write up your cs so I can give you more info on their relationship! If you have any questions, ask me in the OOC!

Slots:
* = Bartender
* = Customer

Female:

Little Princess: This is The Boss' neice, though he's more of a Father to her, after her own mother (The Boss' sister) was killed in a car accident. Her Father was never around.

Party Girl: She comes to the bar looking for a good time. Also, to show her ex (Dylan Peters) how good her life is now. She still loves him, but she can't admit it.

Angel: Amelia Hanson's twin sister. They're inseparable, though the Angel is a little quieter and likes to read her book and meet new people.

Male:

Mr Rookie: He's been a bartender for less than a month and he's pretty clumsy, but the boss keeps him around to annoy David Anderson. They dated before he started working at Oasis.

The Alcoholic: He's a little mysterious, from out of state, but he keeps coming back to Oasis to see Amelia Hanson. They had a one night fling and he can't get her out of his head. She's unsure about him and doesn't want anything to interfere with her job.

Ladykiller: Dylan Peters' best friend, they both think they're irresistible and get a little stupid sometimes, trying to lighten the bar up with their games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back