• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bangtan Bois.

For_You1

jimin33.gif

So, I've spent the last hour with this post thread up, hoping that something would come to me as to what to write on here. But the fact of the matter is, I don't know how to ask for what I want without sounding like a prick. Alas though, here I am. I'm going to sound like one, so brace yourself. Keep reading if you're up for the challenge.

I am looking for a long term, RP partner who is familiar with, or confident enough in themselves to write as a member from BTS with me. Idol verse or AU. Or we can mix the two, it'll be our story, so we will figure that out then. That being said, this is what I'm looking for.
  1. Literate writers only. I don't have time for your text talk, or simple sentences.
  2. You don't have to match my writing length, but please at least put effort into the story. I know when someone's lost interest.
  3. Someone active. At least one or two replies a day.
  4. Discord friendly. (Actually, this isn't a requirement, just a preference.)
  5. Someone who doesn't mind ooc chit chat, possibly a friend.
  6. Is okay with MxM. Not really feeling anything else at the moment. This RP will involve ships.
  7. If you aren't going to match my length, at least match my energy. As I said previously, I know when you've lost interest.
  8. Someone who is willing to speak up to me if you don't like the direction the RP is going. Lets try to work it out before you just ditch me.
OKAY. Now that I've sounded like a complete douche, please know that I really am not, Im not even a little bit scary. I just know what I want.

Preferred ships: (Bolded is who I'd play.)

Jimin x Yoongi

Taehyung x Jungkook

Jimin x Namjoon

Jungkook x Jimin

(Jimin is my bias, sue me.)

OKAY~ Welp. Also these aren't all the ships I would do; if there is a Ship you like and prefer, we can totally discuss it.

Alright, ARMY. Lets see what you got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back