• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WildHairedOne

The pessimistic optimist
I've been playing RDR2 again and that craving for some Wild West Adventures has popped up! I have a few ideas ranging from comedic to a more serious plotline! PM me if interested in some rag tag Cowboy or Space Cowboy adventures!

Some ideas include:

• Bounty HunterxFormer Gangmember: Muse A is hunting down all the members of an infamous gang that slaughtered their family. Muse B is a former member of the gang responsible. Tired of running they're trying to go straight and seek possible redemption. The two team up to hunt down the other members.
  • OutlawxOutlaw: Two outlaws end up stuck with eachother after a bank robbery gone wrong. Now on the run together they plot more 'fail safe' schemes until they cam finally be rid of eachother, but are finding that they make a pretty good team.
  • A western outlaw finds themselves on the run and while in hiding an unfortunate accident happens. They then wake up thousands of years in the future with a space pirate as their new partner. The two will have to learn how to work together as Old West meets the New Wild Frontier!
  • (Newest) Bounty HunterxVampire or Werewolf. A supetnatural western plot. Just a general idea so i'm willing to hear your thoughts!

Preferably M×F and seeking the male lead, but I'm flexible and don't mind doubling! More charcters always add more to the plot and world! Romance isn't the main focus of these plots, but it's welcomed! A nice long buildup though, no love at first sight! Going to be mature content so please 18+! I tend to do multiple paragraphs, but you do not have to match me! Hope someone's interested in some Wild West antics! To see my main thread and know a little more about me see Multiple Settings - Come! Join me in exciting adventures! (Always open and updating whenever!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back