• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bane St [a shameless inspired story]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
BANE STREET
A street where everything happens, and no one is completely sane.
OUT OF CHARACTER
IN CHARACTER
SCROLL!
PLOT
TRIGGER WARNING

Everyone knows bane street. It's where the two most known families live, the West and Troubles. Both of them have a long-standing rivalry between them. It was basically who can do the most damage without getting caught. It doesn't help that the families are exactly alike with 6 people in their household. With other people coming in as well, from the rich side, and all over. How will these families cope with everything around them?

The Wests grew up with a deadbeat mother and a father who was barely there without being high as hell. Their mother didn't care about them, and what they do. She just let them go wild and raised themselves and each other. They have been taken so many times by CPS, only to be brought back as their father did a change around that only last about an hour after they came back to the house. They are the most destructive of the families and the angriest.

The Troubles didn't have the best upbringing either. Their father was in charge of a gang and put immense pressure on them to prove their worth to him. Their mother was nothing but a wh*re and wasn't around enough to be their mother. So they were mainly raised by their father who was really abusive at times. Most of the kids either turned to drugs or drinking by the age of 10. They are the sneakiest of the families and the most violent.

RULES
NO.1 Respect. Respect my co-gm's. Just Respect man
NO.2 Discord is where we will have our out of character so you will need that.
NO.3 at least 2 paragraphs per post. this is semi-detailed so follow that.
NO.4 4 charries per person. This is not first come and first serve.
NO.5 Like I said before...be kind and respectful please.
MISC
This is just something I want you guys to know. The gm's are r e i r e i , apolla apolla and jasmyn jasmyn and this is based off of shameless.

There are only 6 people in each main family. There are an infinite amount of side characters but only SIX from the main families.

This isn't gonna be a fast-paced rp, this is going to be slow-paced. The story/rp has already started but we're still in the very first scene, so there's plenty of time to catch up/make relationships and all!

You must have an aspect of main families if you are applying to be the main family member. Otherwise, it's all up to you.

This is very character-driven rp, so please bring your best ideas to the table!

*This is a repost of the original interest check*

There is a current list of characters in the discord, I believe, and we can invite you to it so you can see what's going on if you're interested!
© pasta

woah i'm interested.

is this a pre-exisitng rp already? or a revamp?

my interest is super piqued though.

woah i'm interested.

is this a pre-exisitng rp already? or a revamp?

my interest is super piqued though.

Hey lovely! So this is a preexisting roleplay, but we've only just started and are still in the first scene so there's still plenty of plotting to do and relationships to be made, etc. We'd love to have you! I'll invite you to the discord!

Bumping. Looking for a couple more people. Could use a few more West siblings or outside characters of any sort! Medium/slow paced RP.

We are bumping this again as we've lost a few people! Come and join the dark side. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back