• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bandit's RP search!(Fandoms + OCs)

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
Hello peoples! My DMs have been painfully dead recently and I'm in need of some good roleplays. I've got a few themes and would love to find someone who'd be willing to write with me! These roleplays can either be platonic or ships, btw. We can brainstorm plots in the DMs.

EDIT: atm I'm especially craving using angel or god OCs, so anything you may have in mind or want to explore involving either one of those two will probs slide with me. I've got a god of time and a god of sky that I've been itching to use awhile now.. Feeling very flexible with the themes and plots with this. I happen to have a casual plot for this, but feel free to bat any ideas. I'm all ears.

About me:
* I'm 18 and want my partner be 18+ as well!
* I never use face claims. All of my characters are my own drawings.
* I like OOC chats and would prefer you also like them so I can vibe w/ you. I also occasionally draw OC art, so I'd post it there if it happens ^^
* I'm not a fan of terribly dark themes (anything like rape and stuff I don't want to hear about, it's really uncomfortable) in characters or story
* I adore playing rebellious, edgy characters (in most cases)! If I ever end up being able to be a rebellious character in a roleplay then so help me I will
* I only play male characters so please don't expect me to change in that regard ^^''
* I can be semi-literate to literate, and can range from a few sentences to paragraphs with 1000's of words depending on how much you write!
* Big fan of rapid-fire posting or quick posts (doesn't mean you have to be quick to respond! I can wait and often wont poke unless its been more than a week)
* I only do MxM at the moment (and platonic). With romance, I only do soft fluff.
* In fandoms I don't roleplay canon characters because of the overwhelming sense I'd butcher their personalities.

Rules:
* As stated above, please be 18+!
* No dark themes like rape or anything like that, they make me really uncomfortable.
* Characters must be 19+!
* No major age differences in characters (things like a character looking 20 but being like 1000 years slides, I suppose? It's less realistic that way ig)
* Please be semi-literate or literate and have a relatively good grasp on grammar and punctuation!
* Please respond at least once a week! If you need a break or want to leave please tell me, ghosting makes me sad.

Anything in bold is something I'm craving! Anything that is regular text is something I don't feel like and will need convincing to do. Anything crossed out is completely closed.
Themes that have plots will have asterisks (*) next to them!

Themes:
Angel X Demon *

Demon X Human
Demon X Demon Hunter
Demon x Demon
Angel X Human
God X Human*
God x Supernatural
God X God

Pop Star X Fan
Band Member X Band Member

Hero X Villain
Dragon riders

Fandoms:
Kid Icarus / Kid Icarus Uprising (OCs, canons (excluding Pit, Pitto, Viridi, and any character that looks like a minor), or both)
Monster Hunter (OCs)
Monster Hunter Stories (OCs)
Pokémon
BOTW (Will play either hylian, rito, zora or a gerudo voe. Can do MxM (exclusively Hylian, Zora or Gerudo voe), FxM (As female rito or zora) or FxF (again a rito or zora))
Helluva Boss (OCs)

~Plots~

**Title in the works**
Gerudo MxM

It's common knowledge that gerudo voes (men) are very rare. Only one is born every 100 years, if it even happens. Being born a gerudo voe comes with its ups and downs, but one thing definitely came from being such a rare sex of a species; you didn't have many to confine in, if anyone. People saw you more as a miracle than they did a person, and it could grow particularly wearing to hear people fawn over you constantly, JUST because you happened to be a voe. Being the only existing gerudo voe at a given time also came with a crippling sense of loneliness when you realised that you were particularly unique in nature, and the next person to be born like you would be born likely long after you were dead. You were different from everyone else, and you would never fit in.

Muse A and Muse B are both gerudo voes. Chance happened to be particularly favourable at a certain time that two voes were born within a short period of time of one another. Despite such an unlikely occurrence, word got out of only one voe being born rather than the two of them, due to the secretive lifestyle of the parents of the other existing voe (or other contributing factors).

Both voes have grown up feeling this same sense of despair; they are seen more of a miraculous blessing rather than a living, breathing person. They are often treated especially well to the point that it feels they're being cradled all the time. They are the only type of their kind, and there wasn't anyone else like them. Both of them, feeling frustrated that the people around them treat them so differently than the normal person, decide to set off elsewhere and travel places in hopes they could experience things differently and be treated differently.

On their travels the two voes find each other and realise that they aren't the only currently existing sex of their species. How would they react to each other? What would happen then after the initial meeting? Perhaps in their shock, they don't realise the both of them are standing in dangerous territory? The plot can be moulded so many ways.

**Title in the works**
Angel x Demon MxM
(This one is brief and should be fleshed out in the DM's)

Muse A is an angel, and Muse B is a demon. Muse A and B happen to have a chance encounter in the over world and while initially the two are curious of each other (albeit very wary), they begin to grow closer together- to their horror. They must keep their relationship a secret from Muse A's god. Initially everything is going fine, but then Muse A realises that being with Muse B is beginning to have an effect on him and he is slowly slipping towards sin. Muse B realises that his presence with Muse A is beginning to give him the urge to redeem himself in the eyes of God. The two must work out a healthy relationship otherwise Muse A risks throwing everything he has away and could become a fallen angel.

**My roommate is a god**
God x Human (or supernatural, if you wish)

Both Muse A and Muse B live in a college apartment together, and they've been friends for quite a while. Although life seemed to progress as normal, strange happenings began to occur around the world beyond what science could explain. While some brushed it off as conspiracy, others who claimed they witnessed the happenings first hand began to believe the world was ending. At the same time during this, Muse B happens to get a little ill. When Muse A walks into the room to comfort a sick Muse B, Muse B- in a fit of illness- accidentally triggers one of these natural catastrophes and reveals their secret.
How will Muse A fair knowing that their close friend is a god? And what will happen if the public were to find out?

Last edited:
Heyo! I would love to do a MxM roleplay with you. My favorite pairings you've listed would be Angel x Demon, Band Member x Band Member, and Hero x Villain. I've also seen the first seasons of Beastars, if you'd prefer to do a roleplay there. Just let me know! Also, I apologize in advance if I seem like a newbie. I abandoned this account around 2017-18 so I'm just getting back into the swing of things again!

hi! im semi lit and depending on the day and my inspiration level, i can give multple responces a day. im also uncomfortable with topics such as sexual assault, as well as suicide and self harm. so no worries!

i’d love to try maybe a demon x angel role play? i actually have pretty good knowledge regarding demon and angel lore, and would love incorporating some actual figures from mythology/religious lore, such as the arch angels, the three horsemen, princes of hell, etc.

if you’re interested hit me up! if not thats totally fine too! i hope you remain safe with this whole pandemic thing lol

oh also,,, i an guilty of drawing ocs as well, so fanart is very possible haha

Hi there, I am interested in the Popstar x Fan or Hero x Villain. I can write up to 5000 characters** if needed, I am also a big fan of rapid-fire posting because the I thirst for more details, and it kinda is like of a satisfaction for me. I will gladly build the plot along with you, and enjoy every second of it! Open to OOC chats because I love discussing the details and good communication and comprehension could lead to a good roleplay.

Last edited:
Bump! Still massively craving BOTW (which has a new plot, which I happen to also be craving quite hard)

Hey there!

Not sure if you saw my DM or not, but I would definitely be interested in setting something up for BotW. Your plot bunny also sounds like it would be a great premise, honestly.

Let me know if you'd like brainstorm further or potentially try to write together. I sent a bit more information over DMs.

Otherwise, best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back