• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Jim laughed lightly shaking his head. "The fun part is when you get the look from your woman." He said and they continued working out.

Becca gasped. "Get over here! You need to tell the story to me live!" She said as she kissed Becky's cheek walking back out to sit in the chair just as Angie and Jenna finished mixing the dye. "As for me we are having loads of fun. Get your butt over here. Love you!" She said she hung up putting the towel back on herself.

Nicole giggled. She grabbed her purse, tossed her phone inside, and got in her car. Nicole drove to Becca's house and was very excited to meet her sister and the kids. She sat outside Becca's in her car to fix her makeup and adjust her beanie, then got out and went to the door. Nicole knocked lightly and waited for someone to let her in.

Angie was applying the dye to Becca's hair when Nicole pulled up and knocked. "Can you answer that, Jen? It's Nicole." She said and Jenna walked inside to answer the door. She opened it with a smile. "Hi Nicole! Come on in!" She said friendily. "My Mama's just dyeing my Aunt Becca's hair." She said leading Nicole to the back porch.

Last edited:
Nicole smiled at the girl. "Hi there. Becca's getting a new look? Wow. And who might you be?" She asked as she let the girl lead her. Nicole loved kids and the little girl was adorable.

Jenna giggled at Nicole's question. "My name is Jenna and this is my little sister, Becky and over here is my Mama, Angela Alyn. She and my Aunt Becky are identical twins." She said as she sat back down at the patio table. Becca smiled when she saw Nicole. "Hey Sis! This is Angie." She said with a giggle. Angie gave a nod. "Hey! I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you" She says setting the mixture down to hug Nic. Becca smiled.

Last edited:
Nicole hugged Angie back. "I've heard a lot about you too. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." She said and turned back to Jenna. "I'm pleased to meet you and your sister too, Jenna. You both look so much like your mom. I guess, Becca doesn't need to wonder what her kids would look like." Nicole said with a wink.

Becca rolled her eyes at Nicole's comment about what her kids would look like. "Soooo... What happened? Did you slap a bitch?" She asked giggling. Angie shook her head looking to Jenna. "Honey, can you and Becky go in the living room and let us talk?" She asked and Jenna went inside sliding the door closed. Angie nodded at the two. "Continue."

Last edited:
Nicole rolled her eyes now. "I would never hit his parents. Besides, his mom was an angel. It's the dad that gave me problems. To start from the beginning, Henry told them I play the violin and when his dad found out he lied, he totally flipped. Long story short, his dad called me a slut, said I sleep around with a ton of men, and then I told him he's a terrible dad and kicked him out of the house. I was really angry at the time. I shouldn't have done it. I should've calmed down and talked reasonably. Now his dad hates me. Henry isn't going to like this." She said with a sigh.

Both Alyn sisters stopped what they were doing and were staring at Nicole with wide eyes when she told them about Henry's Dad calling her a slut. Becca gritted her teeth shaking her head. "I would have kicked his ass if I were you.. He's lucky I wasn't there.." She said as she was pissed. Angie nodded. "I would have straight up punched him. You don't call someone that expect not to get hit.." She said as she finished applying the dye. "There. Let that sit for a while. It shouldn't take long given the length." She said and Becca crossed her legs while sitting. She soon got a text from Jim. Hey baby, we're just finishing up. I put Henry through hell. Lol wha'dya think of this? He said including a picture of him flexing with his shirt off. Becca bit her lip trying to stay calm while looking at the picture. Angie looked and rolled her eyes. "Good grief... someone dump ice water on Rebecca.." She said jokingly. " It's a guy flexing for Pete's sake! Get ahold of yourself." She said picking on Becca even though she agreed that Jim looked good. Becca gave her the finger giggling.

Last edited:
Nicole wrinkled her nose. "Ew, Bec. Get a room, please. I do not want to hear about how hot you think Jim is. Especially that lip bite. Yuck!" She said with a shiver. Nicole was completely grossed out whenever Becca drooled over Jim, but she had to admit their love was adorable and so romantic.

Becca held the same middle finger up at Nicole giggling. She texted Jim back. You always tease me when I'm with the girls! Lol I love you! Come to my place! She sent it and Angie checked her hair. "I think it's good to wash out now. Go ahead. I'm going to check on the girls." She says giving a smile at Nicole. She was starting to like her. She seemed like a very down to Earth person despite being a celebrity. Becca gave a nod to her sister. "After you check on them meet me in my room and we'll get you changed." She said hurrying to the bathroom. She was anxious to play a trick on Jim. Angie turned to Nicole. "Make yourself at home. We'll be back." She said and went in to check on her daughters.

Last edited:
Nicole went inside to the kitchen to raid Becca's fridge. "Becca, you're out of ice cream!" She yelled as she grabbed the tub of ice cream. Nicole put the tub on the counter. "You kids want any before I claim this as mine? Is it okay if they have some, Angie?" She called to them.

Becca rolled her eyes at Nicole's comment about her ice cream. Great.. Oh well, Jim and I will go to the store soon. She thought to herself as she finished washing her hair and dried it off. She then took the opportunity to pee since she was already in the bathroom. Angie nodded at the question. "They're allowed but I'm going to make them something to eat first." She said as she finished checking on them went into Becca's bedroom to change so that they were dressed exactly alike. Becca finished in the bathroom washing her hands then joins Angie. In ten minutes they came back out. Angie wore the same pants, shirt and they both had a black beanie on. Angie had her long, blonde hair up in a bun under the beanie. Becca giggled. "This is going to be so funny!"

Last edited:
Nicole looked at them both, back and forth a couple times. "Whoa. I can't even tell who's who. That's so freaky. You guys must have done this before because you're really good at it." She said and grabbed a spoon to eat the ice cream.

Jim got the text just as he and Henry were walking out of the gym. Turning to him Jim smiled. "Thanks for going with me, big man. It was cool to have someone to talk to and to workout with." He said nudging him. He really liked Henry. He treated Nicole good and he was a nice dude. "I'm going to Becca's place afterwards. Are you going with or going home?" He asked while unlocking the car.

Both women giggled shaking their heads. Becca took her beanie off showing Nicole her now blue hair which was cut a little shorter than before. "What do you think?" She asked hoping that Nicole liked it.

Henry winced a little and shook out his arms. "No problem. Besides feeling like I was a punching bag, I actually had a good time. But, you can drop me off at my place. I need an ice pack. Besides, Nicole wanted to talk to me about my parents." He replied.

Nicole gasped. "Oh my gosh! I LOVE it! Blue is definitely your color. You should've done this sooner." She said.

Jim laughed lightly. "Alright man. I hope everything's alright. I'm going to go to Becca's place, see everyone and take a shower." He said starting the car and leaving the gym. "You did great by the way, dude. If you keep at it you'd be ripped in no time." He said nodding confidently. He liked to encourage his friends.

Becca hugged Nicole. "Thanks, Sis! Are you staying for lunch?" She said as she looked at the ice cream. "Oh and make sure that you leave enough for the girls." She said. Angie too raided Becca's freezer but not for herself. "Bec, is it okay if I make this chicken?" She asked turning to Becca who shrugged giving a nod. "Yes, that's fine. Just make it all. I'll peel some potatoes." She said while taking her phone out and taking a selfie with her new do. She tweets it out with the caption. Thanks to my real sister Angie for giving me the blues. Lol #SundayBlues #SavageGroove #SavageFamily.

Henry chuckled. "I'd better be after doing all that." He said doing a little flex. Henry laughed at himself. "Seriously, though. It was fun. We should do this again soon." He really didn't want to think about what Nicole was going to tell him. Especially since he was so sore.

Nicole closed the tub and stuck her tongue out at Becca. "No, I should head back to Henry's. He and Jim should be on their way and I need to tell him what happened." She said.

Jim nodded. "Anytime, man. You name the day." He said with a smile. He started thinking about Becca and what she was doing. "I'm thinking about taking everyone to the beach. It's too nice of a day to spend inside.." He said while driving. He wanted to get some sun.

Becca frowned slightly. She wanted the three of them to hang out. "Okay.. Thanks for coming over." She said hugging Nicole, kissing her cheek. "I love you, Sis. Always." She said and let go of the hug with a sigh and turned on some 80s music to break the silence. She started dancing bumping Angie with her hip who rolled her eyes with a smile. "You're real close to getting smacked, Bec." She said as Becca did it again and Angie turned to her with a raised hand and the two laughed. Angie turned to Nicole hugging her. "It was nice meeting you. I'll buy your album next time that we are out and get you all to sign it." She said with a smile. She liked Nicole.

Last edited:
Henry nodded. "That it is. Sounds fun. I would say Nicole and I will join you, but whatever she's going to tell me will more than likely keep us inside nearly all day." He said with a sigh.

Nicole laughed. "Thanks for the support, Ange. I hope I see you again soon. Bye Becca, don't forget to get more ice cream for the next time I come over." She said with a wink. Nicole went to her car and drove back to Henry's.

Jim nodded silently at Henry's comment about he and Nicole's dilemma. "I hope everything's okay, man." He said while driving. Soon he pulled into the driveway of Henry's house letting him out then left for Becca's. Ten minutes later he pulled into the driveway and Jenna saw him. "Mommy, Aunt Becky! Uncle Jim's here!" She shouted as Becca put her beanie back on as did Angie. "Okay, Angie you meet him at the front door and I'll sit on the couch with the girls." Becca said looking at Jenna who was giggling like mad which made her giggle. "You two girls keep cool." She said looking at her Nieces. "You're a big part of this. If you have to giggle look at the TV. Make it like you're laughing at the cartoon. Places everyone!" She said sitting down with the kids while Angie fixed her beanie standing by the front door.

Jim walked in seeing who he thought was Becca and kissed her. Angie, surprised by the kiss, kissed back wrapping her arms around him. He wrapped his around her. Becca watched trying not to get mad as she knew it was only a joke. She'd scold her sister later. Jim broke the kiss and sighed. "Hey babydoll." He said letting her go. Angie smiled taking off her beanie. "Hi Jim!" She said and they all started laughing. Jim blushed shaking his head walking to the kitchen. He was slightly embarrassed. He'd been fooled by the Alyn Sisters and their twin trick. Becca frowned getting up to go talk to him. "Hey.. It was just a joke.." She said softly hugging him. Jim hugged back. He felt awful for kissing another woman in front of his fiancée. Becca kissed him as only she could, putting some roughness into it. Jim kissed back and smiled. "There's that kiss. Love you." He said with a sigh. Becca smiled back. "I love you too. We're sorry." She said kissing him again.

When Jim dropped off Henry, Nicole was just getting out of her car. She looked at him and her happiness deteriorated. "Hey, how was the gym?" She asked. Henry grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. "Torture. What did my parents do?" He asked. Nicole sighed. "Can I at least make you something to eat first?" Henry sat her on the couch and knelt in front of her, taking her hands. "Just tell me." She looked at their hands. "Your mom was wonderful. I think she likes me. Your dad...well, he called me a slut." She said quietly. Henry dropped her hands, stood, and speed walked outside. Nicole got up and chased him. "Henry, where are you going?" She asked. Henry got in her car and looked at her, face a deathly calm. "I'm going to find my father and beat him to a bloody pulp."

Angie listened to them while giving a sigh. She felt bad for kissing Jim in front of Becca. "I'll be right back, girls." She said and got up walking to the kitchen to confront the two. "I'm sorry, Bec.. I should have kissed him lightly then pulled my hat off.." She said with a frown. Becca gave a nod. "I'll let it slip this time. But please don't ever kiss my man again. And you.." She said turning to Jim. "Don't ever kiss anyone else but me... and the kids.." She said in a calm but stern tone. Jim smiled giving a nod. "You got it, dollface. You're the only one that I want anyway." He said kissing her cheek then walked in to see his Nieces. "And how are my two favorite girls?!" He asked kneeling down hugging Jenna and Becky as they ran to him. He was a big teddy bear when it came to them. They both had him wrapped around their little fingers.

He kissed both girls on the cheek then sighed. "So Jenna, how old are you now?" He asked as Jenna smiled. "I'm 11 now! I'm in 6th grade!" She said happily at Jim's eyes went wide. "Wow! You're a big girl now! Do you have a boyfriend yet?" He teased her. Jenna wrinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue. "Eeww! No!" She replied. She was still at the age where she thought boys were gross which made Angie happy. Jim laughed shaking his head and turning to Becky. "And how old are you now, Bec?" He asked. Becky blushed giggling. "I'm 7 and I'm in second grade." She said and Jim fell over acting like he fainted. The girls piled on him at they played in the middle of the living room floor.

Last edited:
"No you're not. I already dealt with him, Henry. Just let it go." Nicole said. Henry grabbed the wheel so hard his knuckles turned white. "Let it go? He called you a slut! My future wife! He can do whatever he wants to me, but no one, not even my father, can mess with you." He yelled. Nicole grabbed his other hand. "Come inside and let me make you something to eat." She said gently. Henry was still for a few moments, then finally got out of the car and went back inside. Nicole released a breath and followed. "Only because of you, Nicole. My father gets to live today because of you." He said. She kissed his head. "What do you want to eat?" Henry pulled her down and kissed her. "You." He said briefly before kissing her again.

Jim played with his Nieces in the middle of the living room floor for about ten more minutes then sat up smiling as he looked at the two of them. "You two mean the world to me. I want you to know that." He said as Angie snuck a peek at them. She smiled big as she watched the three of them and how good Jim treated them. Jim continued. "I love you both very much." He said as both girls hugged him. He hugged back then stood up. "Alright, I hate to cut our playtime short but Uncle Jim needs a shower. I'll be back." He said and walked upstairs to shower. Angie let out a sigh as she watched him leave. Why can't I have a man like him? She thought to herself. Damn he's a good kisser.. She shook off some intrusive thoughts that made their way into her mind and went back to cooking lunch with Becca who was starting to peel the potatoes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back