• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

The alarm clock went off waking Jim... and Becca up. Giving a sigh Jim pulled the covers off of him and got out of bed. 5:45 AM... I'm going to hate myself later.. He thought to himself as he got dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt that had the logo of the gym that he attended on the front. He brushed his teeth then walked over to Becca who gave a smile. "I'll see you later, dollface. Love you." He said kissing her softly. Becca kissed back and sighed. "Love you too, loverboy. I'm gonna go pee since I'm awake. Have fun." She said getting out of bed walking to the bathroom and shutting the door. Jim left locking the door behind him and getting in the car to go pick Henry up.

Last edited:
Henry groaned when he woke up. Nicole was still asleep as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Henry stretched and ran a hand through his hair. "What the hell do you wear to the gym?" He sighed and pulled on a t-shirt and joggers. Then, he sat in the living room and turned on the tv while he waited for Jim.

Becca finished in the bathroom and got back into bed. She had slept naked after she and Jim had round 2 after their shower. She checked the time on her phone wondering what time Angela got up. She then fell back to sleep hugging Jim's pillow.

Jim listened to the radio news while driving. He had hopes that Henry was up and would be in an okay mood. Getting up this early wasn't ideal but it was best to get there early to avoid the crowd though he wasn't the only one who went early. Soon he pulled up to Henry's place and put the car in neutral while waiting for him to come out. He started thinking about Becca and the sex that they had last night which made him smile.

Henry heard Jim's car pull up and turned the tv off. He quickly went back to Nicole, kissed her forehead, and went outside to meet Jim. Henry got in and forced a smile. "Hey man. Are you ready to do this?" He asked. Henry was a little grumpy and in his mind he was grumbling and swearing, but Nicole wanted him to "make nice" with Jim. Whatever that means. He rubbed his eyes to get out the last bit of sleep on his face.

When Jim saw Henry come out and get in the car he gave a smile. "Yep. I know that I'm going to be hurting later. So, I hope that you're ready to hurt too." He said as he put the car in drive and started for the gym. Jim forced a smile as he too was a little grumpy in the morning. Especially this early. "How are you doing?" He asked in a friendly tone while he drove.

Becca slept for a little while longer than decided to get up. She sat up in bed stretching and giving a yawn. She got out of bed and slipped on a pair of panties and sweats followed by a sports bra and one of Jim's shirts. Walking out into the living room she looked at their clothes that were still strewn about the floor and sighed. That was incredible... She thought to herself going to make herself a cup of coffee.

Henry bit back a sarcastic great and an eyeroll. Instead, he kept smiling. "I could be worse, I guess. At least I had an amazing night." He said. Henry went through topics he could talk to Jim about in his head, hoping to at least become good friends with him. Yeah, best friends is a bit of a stretch for me, he thought to himself with a chuckle.

Nicole stretched and yawned as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the time. Gasping, she jumped out of bed. "Holy shit! Henry's parents are gonna be here any minute! Crap, I gotta clean!" Nicole raced to the living room and started cleaning. She took out her phone for a split second to text Becca. Good morning! Henry's parents are on their way here! Wish me luck! 🤞. Nicole put her phone in her pocket and finished cleaning.

Jim gave a silent chuckle shaking his head while driving. "An amazing night huh?" He asked knowing what he was referring to. "Becca and I had a good night as well. Twice." He said with a proud smile. He stopped at a red light and sat back letting out a sigh. He started thinking about the workout that awaited him. "I think we'll start out with some cardio first. Get that blood pumping." He said with a friendly smile.

Becca was picking up their clothes while listening to the radio and drinking coffee when her phone went off. She took it from her pocket and laughed lightly, shaking her head. Good luck Sis! Love you! You'll do fine. You're a sweet person and a celebrity! How could they not love you?!?! She sent it along with a hug gif then got back to cleaning and taking the clothes to their room setting them in the clothes basket. She got another text this time from Angie saying that she'd be there at 10:30. Becca responded. That's fine. I can't wait to see you!

Henry nodded, glancing at Jim. "Right. I just want to warn you now, I'm not really the active kind of guy. I've never been to the gym and I'm sure Nicole suggested it just to kill me." He said.

Nicole smiled at Becca's text and then the doorbell rang. She took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hi, you must be Henry's parents. I'm his fiancée, Nicole. It's so great to finally meet you." She said. They both looked her up and down with a strange look. Nicole's eyes widened as she looked down at her wrinkled nightgown. "Oh my gosh!" She ran to Henry's room and changed her clothes. "I can't believe they saw my after sex look. Henry's never gonna let me live this down."

The light changed and Jim continued driving. "Well like I said.. You'll thank me when you look in the mirror." He said with a smile. He was going to say something about Nicole looking at Henry but decided but to. She was his cousin after all. Soon they reached the gym and Jim parked, shutting the car off. "Time to go. I'm starting out with push-ups. Let's hope that you can keep up, pally." He said getting out of the car and walking towards the building.

Becca showered then stood in front of the mirror in a towel looking at her hair. She gave a sigh as she was growing bored with it. I guess it's time to dye it... Maybe blue will be a good change.. I'll have Angie do it. She thought to herself. She brushes her teeth then goes to get dressed. She put on her black slim fit pants with a black studded belt and a black and gray striped long sleeved shirt. She put on deodorant and walked out into the kitchen to make something to eat while waiting for Angie and the kids.

Last edited:
Henry snorted. "It'll take a miracle, my friend." He said following Jim. Maybe he was overexaggerating a bit, but he didn't know what a gym even looked like. Besides, he didn't want to seem like a wimp compared to all the other guys in the gym. Especially Jim.

Nicole changed into a white sleeveless crop top, a short black skirt, and black heels with her black beanie. She took a deep breath and went back out to Henry's parents. "I'm so sorry about that. I forgot to change." She said with a nervous laugh. Henry's mom smiled at her. "It's not a problem, dear. It's a pleasure to meet you. You can call me Helena. This is my husband, Tony. We've been dying to meet you." She said. Nicole smiled back.

As Jim and Henry walked in they were met by Jim's friend Scott who worked at the front desk. "Hey Jim! Didn't expect to see you here." He said shaking Jim's hand with a smile. Jim shook his hand. "Hey, I may be a big deal but I'm still the same guy. Still the same prick." He said with a laugh. "Oh and this is Henry. He's Nicole's fiancée. He's with me." He said as Scott signed them in then Jim lead the way. "Let's get pumped up, brother." He said with a smirk while elbowing Henry in the gut lightly.

Becca sat on the couch watching a talk show when she heard a car pull in. She got up and looked out the window to see Angie's car pulling in. She smiled and unlocked the door for her. She didn't realize that she'd left her panties on it back of the couch. Angie walked in, hugging Becca. "Good to see you, Sis.. I've missed you." Becca said as she let go of it hug. Angie smirked shaking her head. "You HAVE gotten soft, Bec." She said jokingly noticing Becca's panties and sighing. "Pick those up before the girls see them! Good grief!" She said as Becca hurriedly grabbed them just as Becky and Jenna ran in. Becca hugged them both tight.

Last edited:
Henry shook his head and sighed. "Yeah, get pumped up and bust like an over aired balloon. Let's just get this over with. I'm gonna sleep all day to feel normal again. I don't know how you do this." He sent Jim a small smile.

Nicole gestured towards the couch. "You can sit if you want. I'll get some coffee started. Henry's not here, by the way. He went out with my cousin to the gym." Helena sat down on the couch, but Tony remained standing, studying Nicole. "Young lady, what are you wearing? Don't you think that's a bit wild?" He asked. Nicole turned pink and cleared her throat. "Um, okay. Here's the thing, I'm not who Henry said I was. I'm in a band called Savage Groove and we're really popular." Helena didn't seem phased, but Tony's eyes nearly popped out of his skull. "You're what?! Our son lied to us? That is unacceptable. I've never taught him to lie. Especially about something so important. Although, I do understand why. I would be ashamed of you as well." Nicole turned red. This is not good, she thought.

Jim went to an open area and started doing Jumping Jacks. He did a hundred of those. Not at a time but five sets of twenty. Rock music was playing which worked to motivate him. He liked to go into his own world when he worked out. Soon he finished with the Jumping Jacks and stopped to catch his breath. "And now for push-ups." He said with a smile.

Becca was so glad to see her Nieces. "And how are my two favorite people?!" She asked hugging them one at a time then together. Jenna giggled. "I'm trying to get Mommy to let me have a bass. I want to look tough like you do on stage." She said with a big smile which made Becca blush while Angie shook her head. "She's incessant. I told her that I would think about it." She said walking to the kitchen. Becca nudged Jenna. "I have one that I can lend you. Ssshh.." She whispered then turned her attention to Becky. "And how about you? How was your appointment?" She asked as Becky shrugged. "It was good. They said that I might have to have my tonsils out in a few years. Does that hurt?" She asked with a worried look.

Henry cursed under his breath, but followed Jim's lead, doing jumping jacks. He was slower than Jim, but got them done. Henry stopped and put his hands on his knees. It wasn't too bad, but he was really out of shape. He took a deep breath and stood up straight. "Okay, let's do it." He said.

Helena gets up from the couch with a nervous laugh. "Sorry about him, Nicole. Tony can overreact sometimes. I'm a little upset that my baby lied to me, but I understand. His father can be a jerk." She said glaring at Tony. Tony shot her a glare of his own. Nicole looked around the room. "It's quite alright. Henry did lie, which I do not agree with. I didn't even know he had lied to you guys. Look, I'm not a wild girl. Well, maybe a little, but not completely crazy. Henry has been amazing to me and we really love each other." She said. Tony's eyes narrowed. "Let's sit down and talk." He said and sat on the couch. Helena shook her head. "By talk, he means the interrogation type. Don't worry, just be yourself and answer truthfully." She said with a warm smile and a wink. Nicole sat across from Tony.

Jim seemed to breeze right through the push-ups due to being used to his normal regiment. His muscles rippled as he was in the zone. One of Savage Groove's songs came on over the stereo which surprised him. He wasn't expecting to hear it at the gym of all places. It was a hard rock song that he and Becca wrote called 'Tough Love'. Jim looked over at Henry to see how he was doing and noticed him breathing heavy. When he finished his set he turned his attention to him. "You okay, man? You can take a breather if you need to." He said not wanting Henry to overexert.

Becca shook her head placing a caring hand on Becky's cheek. "It doesn't hurt because they put you under before they do it." She said in a soft and loving voice. Angie watched from the kitchen giving a soft smile. She might joke around and say that Becca had gotten soft but she knew how to quell the worries of her Nieces "Plus, you get to have all the ice cream that you want! I call that a win!" She said with a smile. Becky's face lit up when she heard that she'd get ice cream. Angie sat down on the couch with a cup of coffee. She always made herself at home. "They said that she might have to have them out. If they can avoid it they're going to." She said sipping her coffee. Becca stood up and sat next to her sister. "Do you think that you could dye my hair in a bit? I've decided to dye it blue on top and leave the rest brown." She said with a smile. Angie rolled her eyes. Yes they were twins but they were night and day when it came to personalities. "And here I thought I was going to have a day off.. Sure, I'll do it but only because it's for your job." She said as Becca got up to go get the dye.

Last edited:
Henry smiled and nodded. "I'm good. I'm just not used to this, but I'll adapt. Keep going. Besides, who can't be pumped when listening to the greatest band in history?" He asked with a light chuckle. Henry was getting tired, but he had to last longer than that. There was no way he was going to wimp out.

Tony's eyes narrowed as he stared at Nicole. "Have you ever been arrested?" He asked. Nicole started to sweat. "Okay, yes, but in my defense I was also very drunk and it was before I started dating Henry. I mean, it was a minor offence anyway." She replied. Tony shook his head. "This girl." He muttered before refocusing. "How many men have you slept with?" He asked. Helena glared so hard at him, Nicole thought he'd catch on fire. Nicole blushed. "That's none of your business. In case you're wondering, I've never slept with anyone besides Henry since we started dating." She nearly snarled. Tony raised an eyebrow. "You've already slept with my son? Fast one aren't you?" He asked. Helena gasped. "Tony!" Nicole clenched her fists. "I'm not-" Tony kept going. "I bet you only want my son's body, right? Once it's time for the wedding, you'll leave him at the alter. I already know your type." He said. Nicole stood quickly. "My type?" She asked in a clipped tone. Tony nodded. "That's right." Helena frowned. "Tony-" Tony stood too, towering over Nicole. "The girl that sleeps with any man she can find, carelessly breaking their hearts, maybe taking their money in the process. You know, a slut." He growled. Helena shook her head. "Oh no." She said.

Jim gave a slight smile but also felt like he was putting Henry at risk. He was in good shape but clearly didn't workout like he did. "Just take your time. Don't overdo it, man." He said as he continued working out. When he called Savage Groove the greatest band ever he blushed. "Thanks for that, my dude." He said with a smile. It was all still new to him.

Jenna giggled watching her Mom and Aunt Becky getting an idea. "Hey! You two should play a trick on Jim." She said giggling. Becca gave a confused look smiling. "What do you mean, honey?" She asked as Jenna continued. "Like dress alike and mess with him." She said as Angie looked at her then to Becca giving a shrug. "We could do that. I like messing with him." She said with a smirk. Becca laughed at the idea nodding. "I'll do it but if you touch my man I'll smack you!" She said giving her sister a look. "Speaking of men.. Have you got any lined up?" Becca asked raising an eyebrow. Angie sighed and shook her head. "I don't. Last time that I went out on a date I walked out. The guy was a total jerk. He kept asking if I......." She stopped herself from blurting out what he said and just gave Becca a look who shook her head. "Asshole... On the first date?" She asked with a surprised look. Angie nodded silently. Becca sighed again then got a thought. "Oh! What about Ricky? You guys were a good couple. Almost as good as Jim and I. I mean it." She said with a smile. Angie grimaced at the thought of she and Ricky getting back together. They had a pretty bad breakup as well. "I'll think about it. He was a sweetie.. Let's do your hair." She said changing the subject.

Henry laughed. "Don't be so modest, dude. You gotta own your fame. I get you're not the type of guy that embraces fame, but it wouldn't hurt to try. A lot of people would kill to be where you are." He said. Henry decided to sit for a moment to catch his breath.

Nicole turned dark red. "Get out. GET OUT! I don't care if you're Henry's parents! I will not stand here and be disrespected. Get back in your car and spend the night in a hotel. On the street for all I care. The only reason Henry lied was because he wanted to impress you. To make you proud. I don't understand why. You may be his father, but you're one hell of a prick and I've had enough. Maybe we can try again tomorrow, hopefully by then you'd have learned some respect." She yelled. Tony looked shocked. Helena grabbed his arm and marched to the door. "I'm so sorry about him, Nicole. You really seem like a wonderful girl and I'm glad Henry found you." She said and pulled Tony to their car.

Jim shrugged. "You're right I should but you always hear about people turning into jerks when they get a taste of fame. I don't want to be that guy." He said as Scott brought them both a bottle of water which they needed. Scott leaned against the wall. "So how's fame treating you?" He asked. Jim took a drink and shrugged. "Pretty good. It's kind of cool going around signing autographs and that but, like I was just telling him I don't want to become one of those guys. Know what I mean?" He said and Scott nodded. "You don't want to be one those people that insist on working out away from people or having the place to yourself." Jim nodded at that. "Exactly. But having an album out there is cool. It's humbling."

Becca sat on a chair on the back porch since it was a nice hot day with a towel draped over her shoulders and chest while Angie cut her hair. "I'm just going to take a little bit off the top then shave the sides and back a bit first. Then we'll dye it. Alright?" She said as Becca gave a shrug nodding. "That's fine. I trust you." She said sitting there patiently while her sister cut her hair. Angie was a hairdresser by trade. She worked in a salon and has done some magnificent work. Jenna watched them sitting at the patio table. "Can I help, Mama?" She asked and Angie nodded. "Yes. You can help me mix the dye. Go check on your sister please." She said and Jenna did what she was told. "So you think that I should get back with Richard?" She asked referring to Ricky but she always called him by his given name. "Yes I do. He deserves a second chance. I can give you his number if you don't have it." She said and Angie nodded. "Yes, just put it in my phone and I'll call him when I'm done with you."

Last edited:
Nicole sat on the couch and ran a hand through her hair. "What did I just do? Henry's going to flip out when he finds out." She said to herself. Nicole went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. After taking a few sips, she decided to text Henry. Hey babe. I've got some terrible news, but it can wait until you and Jim finish. Nicole was furious at Henry's dad. She can't believe a man like that raised such a kind man like Henry. Maybe he gets all of his genes from Helena, she thought.

Henry gratefully took the bottle and took a long drink. He really respected Jim a lot. The world needed more of his type. His phone dinged and he looked at Nicole's message. Henry grimaced. "Shit, what did my parents do this time?" He muttered. Okay, see you when I get back, he texted back. Henry pocketed his phone and shook his head, taking another drink.

Jim and Scott talked for a little bit longer than he left to go back to work. Jim heard Henry muttering and looked over to see him on his phone. "Everything okay, big man?" He asked hoping that nothing was wrong between he and Nicole.

Becca had Jenna bring her Angie's phone and she typed in Ricky's number. She even put his name down as Richard. Soon Angie finished cutting her hair and patted her shoulder. "There, go check it out and tell me what you think while we mix up the dye. Come on, sweetie." She said to her daughter who followed happily. She loved helping her Mom. Becca got up and dusted the discarded hair off of herself then went into the bathroom to look at what Angie did. She smiled, nodding in approval. "I love it when she does my hair...." She said to herself before coming back out to see the two standing over the mixture like witches with a bubbling cauldron. "Make sure that you put eye of a newt in it. It really brings out the color." She said with a laugh as she went in to check on Becky who was laying on the couch watching cartoons. Becca sat on the floor next to her. "You okay, baby? Do you need anything?" She asked holding Becky's hand who gave a shrug. "Do you have any cereal?" She asked looking at her Aunt who smiled. "Yes we do. Come on let's get you some." She said and stood up, taking the little girl into her arms and walking into the kitchen.

Last edited:
Henry sighed. "Nothing I can't handle. I'm sure my parents screwed up in some kind of way. She says we'll talk when I get back. My favorite words." He replied.

Nicole finally calmed down and called Becca to see how things were going for her. Hopefully, way better than what just happened with her and Henry's parents.

Jim shook his head. He forgot about Nicole meeting Henry's parents. Once he was rested he got up and stretched. "Time to hit the weights. The real fun is about to start. Let's go, brother." He said and headed towards the lifting area.

Becca heard her phone ringing and saw that it was Nicole. "Sis, what's going on?" She asked while pouring Becky a bowl of cereal.

Last edited:
Henry got up too. "You have a weird definition of fun." He said but still headed to the lifting area.

Nicole turned on the tv for background noise. "Oh, you know. Met Henry's parents, got insulted by them, yelled at them, then threw them out. So, not much going on here. How's everything going with your sister and nieces?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back