• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole broke the kiss and sighed. "Well, I think it's time to go. This party isn't wild enough for my taste." She joked. Henry chuckled. "Nothing's wild enough for you. You're the queen of wild." He said. Nicole laughed. "I am. Bow down before your queen." She said. They laughed. Nicole played with his hand. "But, seriously. Let's go home. I want to cuddle privately." She said. Henry nodded towards Becca and Jim. "We can go only when they're ready. Just be patient." He said.

Becca and her sister talked for a few more minutes then hung up letting out a sigh. "You okay, sweetie?" Jim asked seeing that she was slightly upset. Becca gave a nod. "Yeah.. I just feel bad for her... I wish that she could find a good guy. A guy like you." She said putting her phone back in her purse and taking another drink. Jim nodded. "She will. She's your twin so she's beautiful." He said giving her hand a squeeze. "Angie will have no trouble finding a guy. Just give it time. " He said as Becca finished her drink and sat the glass down standing. up but was on wobbly legs. Jim caught her. "Whoa! Where do you think you're going, hon?" He asked while holding her up. "I'm going to go pee. That is if I can walk. Maybe you should help me." She said looking back at him. Jim laughed lightly. "I'll carry you. I don't want you falling over and embarrassing yourself." He said picking Becca up in his arms and carrying her to the restroom. Man.. Usually she can hold her liquor. Mr. Douglas gets the good stuff. Jim thought to himself. On the way he saw Nicole and Henry. "I'm taking her to the bathroom. Are you two wanting to stay here much longer? I need to get up early and hit the gym." He said with a sigh. He hadn't been to the gym in a couple of weeks so he knew that he had to punish himself.

Last edited:
Nicole laughed when she saw Jim and Becca. "See and now Becca knows what it's like to be me when I get drunk, but no we're ready to go. Maybe you can take Henry with you to the gym. Spend a little guy time together. I want my two favorite guys to be best friends." She said with a wink. Henry raised an eyebrow at Jim. "I'd say no, but I have a feeling it'd be a very cold night for me if I did. Are you in, Jim?" He asked. Nicole nodded, agreeing with him and smiling.

Jim laughed lightly shaking his head. "That's fine but it's going to be early so I don't want to hear any bitching from you, Hen." He said as Becca nudged him. "Ummm... Sorry to interrupt your guy time but..." She said with a giggle. Jim nodded. "Yes I know love. We will meet you outside. " He said and continued towards the bathroom.

Nicole grabbed Henry's hand and pulled him outside. She took a deep breath. "Finally, fresh air. You'll thank me for the whole gym thing later, babe. You two will be best friends in no time." She said. Henry shook his head with a smile. "I don't know, cuteness. I'm really crabby early in the morning." He said. Nicole kissed his cheek. "You'll be fine." She said. Henry hugged her to his chest. "I'd better be or else you're gonna get it. I mean nonstop tickling, no kisses, the whole punishment." He said. Nicole giggled. "You're so silly. I love you." She said. Henry kissed her softly. "I love you more."

Jim found the bathroom and sat Becca down on her feet gently. "There you go, my love." He said as he himself went in the men's room. Becca went in to do her business and after a few minutes they both came back out. Becca giggled. "Honey, your fly is down.." She said leaning up to kiss him. He kissed back softly, blushing. "Thanks babe.." He said zipping it back up.

They then went out meet Nicole and Henry. "Ready you two?" He asked. The paparazzi were there taking pictures of the four of them. Jim rolled his eyes putting a hand up. Becca hid her face as well. I hate them already... Jim thought to himself. Mr Douglas came out to see the group off. "So glad that you all could come. Too bad that you have to leave so soon." He said with a smile shaking Jim's hand. Jim shook his hand. "We had a lot of fun. I need to get up early to go to the gym. I haven't been there in weeks so it's going to be bad.." He said with a light laugh. " Thank you for inviting us. Have a good night." Jim said. Becca gave Mr. Douglas a light hug and a smile. "Thanks so much for inviting us. And for introducing me to Gene." Becca said as Mr. Douglas hugged back. "It was my pleasure. Take care you two." He said with a smile before turning to Nicole and Henry. "And thank you two for coming. I hope that you had a good time." He said as their limo came around. Jim and Becca got in. "You okay baby? You're not going to heave are you?" He asked as Becca shook her head. "If I'd had one more I probably would.. I hope that I'm not hungover tomorrow with my nieces and Angie." She said leaning her head back. Jim shook his head with a smile. "You'll be fine. If not Angie will let you know." He said with a light laugh. Angela was never one to miss an opportunity to rib Becca.

Last edited:
Nicole smiled at Mr. Douglas. "Thank you for inviting us. We had a great time." She said. Henry nodded. "Yeah, it was our pleasure." He said and they got in the limo. "Okay, my parents might get here before Jim and I come back from the gym, so you'll have to entertain them." Henry said. Nicole kissed him softly. "I know, love. I can handle your parents. If they raised you, then it should be a piece of cake." She said.

The limousine left to take them home. Jim snickered. "Let's hope that they don't kill each other before you get back, Hen." He said chuckling. Becca elbowed him lightly in the gut. "Be nice, sweetie. She'll do fine." She said laying her head on his shoulder. "I still remember the things that Daddy called you.." She said giggling. Jim rolled his eyes and took Becca's hand kissing it softly then scooted closer to kiss her earlobe. "Are you still in the mood?" He whispers so Nicole and Henry couldn't hear. Becca shivered and turns, kissing him softly but with a little hint behind it while wrapping her arms around his neck. Jim kisses back with a smile holding her close to him. She breaks the kiss slowly. "Does that answer your question, loverboy?" She asked with a smirk. Jim nodded smiling. "Loud and clear."

Nicole rolled her eyes and Henry chuckled. "Shut up, Jim. I know how to deal with parents, for your information. It'll be a walk in the park. And you, don't laugh. You'll only encourage him." She said. Henry put a hand over his mouth. "Sorry, cuteness." He said letting out a little laugh. Nicole shook her head. "When we get home, you need to call your parents and tell them they'll only be seeing me tomorrow since you're going to the gym." She said. Henry mock saluted. "Yes ma'am." He said causing Nicole to roll her eyes again.

Jim wanted to make another joke but left it alone and changed the subject. "So, I'll be picking you up at about six thirty tomorrow morning, Henry." He said looking directly at him. "I'll be getting up at a quarter till." He dreaded waking up early for any reason but if he didn't go to the gym then he'd be flabby in no time. Becca smiled. "I think it's a great idea that you two are going together. I agree that you should hangout more. I wish that you could meet Angie, Sis. I think you'd like her" She said with a nod.

Henry inwardly groaned, but forced a smile. "Sounds...great." He said. The only reason he was going was because of Nicole. Anything for love. Nicole smiled at Becca. "I really wish I could too, but with Henry's parents coming I won't have any time. Maybe another time." She said.

Soon the limousine stopped in front of Henry's house and Jim reached over to shake his hand. "Take care my friend. Remember to set your alarm." He said with a smile. Becca leaned over to hug Nicole. "Love you, Sis. I'll have Angie text you her number so you can add her." She said hugging tight.

Nicole hugged her back. "Love you too. I can't wait to meet her." She said. Henry sighed. "Will someone remind me why I'm doing this again? I just don't understand." He said. Nicole giggled.

Jim snickered. "You'll thank both of us when you're looking in the mirror." He said letting go of his hand and sitting back. "Take care you two. Goodnight." He said with a wave as they left and the limo left for Jim's place Becca gave a sigh. "I hate it when they leave. I always love hanging out with them." She said resting her head back on his shoulder. Jim patted her thigh. "Yep but he's got to get as much sleep as possible to keep up with me." He said dreading the workout that awaited him. "Not to mention the fun that we are going to have." He said as Becca sighed with a giggle. "You'd better be able to keep up with ME, loverboy." She said kissing him softly. He kissed back. "I won't have any trouble, dollface."

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry went inside. He went to the kitchen. "Okay, I'm going to start dinner. You go get comfy on the couch." He said. Nicole kisses him softly, then goes to the couch. "My man's making me dinner? Could this night get any better?" Henry chuckled. "You'll see." He said with a wink.

When Jim and Becca got to his house they went inside. Becca nudged him. "Alright, I said that you could pick the place so where's it going to be?" She asked sitting on the loveseat taking off her heels. She was so glad to take them off. Jim took off his jacket and walked over to kiss her roughly. She kissed back. Jim looked her in the eyes. "In this living room. What do you think?" He asked kissing her neck. Becca shivered. "How about up against the front door?" She said thinking about what Nicole told her. Jim stopped and looked at her. "That's a great idea... Where did you hear about that?" He asked. Becca blushed. "I read about it on a site. Unzip me." She said while taking the hairband off and tossing it across the room. Jim unzipped the gown while kissing her neck.

When Henry finished cooking, he set the table and lit a candle. "Okay, food's ready. Just be careful not to ruin your dress." He said. Nicole looked down. "Oh, I nearly forgot." She unzipped it and took it off. Henry licked his lips. "Hurry up and put some clothes on before you become my dinner." He said. Nicole blushed and went to the back to put on her nightgown. Henry was seated when she came back. "What did you make?" She asked. He smiled at her. "Just sit down, babe." Nicole sat down and her face lit up. "Oh my gosh! You made quiche! My favorite!" She said. Henry chuckled. "I know. That's why I made it." Nicole smiled at him. "I love you." She said. Henry smiled back. "I love you too."

Jim and Becca were making out on the loveseat in their underwear in the dim light. Becca stopped him for a second. "Baby... I can't wait any longer.." She said while kissing him softly. Jim gave a nod and went to get a condom. Becca grabbed her phone texting Nicole. We're about to try up against the front door. 😏She hit send, setting her phone down right as he came back. She walked to the door waiting for him to lift her up.

Last edited:
Nicole looked at her phone when it vibrated and giggled at Becca's text. Good for you! You're gonna love it lol, she texted back. Henry raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" He asked. Nicole giggled again. "Nothing, I'm just texting Becca. Girl talk." She replied. Henry shrugged and continued eating. Nicole took a bite and moaned. "Sooo good! I love your cooking." She said. Henry turned red. "Thanks cuteness. I always try my best when I cook for you. I want you to be impressed." He said. Nicole leaned forward and kissed him. "I am impressed." She said. Henry smiled.

Becca and Jim lay on the living room floor after making love. They were both panting heavily. Becca looked over at him. "That.... That was amazing...." She said taking his hand. Jim nodded in agreement, holding her hand. "I think we'll do that often.. That's probably the best we've had in while." He said with a light laugh. Becca giggled getting up. "I'm going to go take a shower. You can join if you want." She said walking to the bathroom. Jim sat up watching her butt as she walked away before following her leaving their clothes strewn across the living room floor.

(Yes we can! So good to hear from you! Are we doing when Becca's sister comes and when Nicole meets Henry's parents? I know that's what we had planned.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back