• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Henry kissed Nicole, then got out of the limo. The crowd didn't know him, but a few girls swooned while others looked at him appreciatively. Henry chuckled nervously and waved. Nicole clenched her fist, watching the girls. "That sounds like something he'd do." She said. Nicole played with the ring on her clenched finger. "I don't know how you can stand the way the girls fawn over Jim. I mean, I know you trust him and that he'd never cheat on you, but still." She said.

Jim pointed to Henry wanting the girls to cheer more. "Give this man some props, girls!" He said even though he couldn't even hear himself. Becca gave a shrug. "It's okay. In this profession you have to look past that." She said. Jim held up a finger as if to say wait a moment then he and Henry held their hands out to the limousine signaling for the girls to come out. Becca smiled. "Time to go Sis!" She said and stepped out to just as many cheers. The guys cat calling and whistling at her as she joined Jim, taking his hand and kissed him softly. He kissed back.

Last edited:
Nicole followed Becca out and instantly smiled as the guys whistled and the girls cheered. She grabbed Henry's hand and he kissed hers. "Gorgeous as always." He said. Nicole's heart melted. "I love you." She said. Henry smiled softly and nodded. "I love you too, wifey. Only you." He said and raised an eyebrow. Nicole blushed and heard a collective sigh from the girls. That's right. My man is swoon worthy and all mine. They'd better not forget it, she thought.

Jim took Becca's hand with a smile and they walked into the mansion where they were met by Mr. Douglas. "You're here! I'm so glad the you came." He said examining each of their outfits. "Becca, you look beautiful." He says hugging her softly while whispering something in her ear. "I have someone that is dying to meet you. He'll be here later." He then turns his attention to Jim, shaking his hand. "And here's the fearless leader. You and Becca look like a power couple." He said as Jim smiled and nodded shaking his hand. Mr. Douglas then turned to Nicole, taking her hand. "And Nicole you look angelic in white. How are you doing? I heard about your incident." He said showing concern.

Nicole was glad Mr. Douglas was only worried about her health instead of interested in the "juicy" details. She smiled. "I'm great, thank you for asking. And thank you for the compliment. I have to say, you look very handsome. Not surprising since you live here. Not that I'm being stereotypical or anything." Nicole said now red with embarrassment. She glanced at Henry, but he was silently laughing at her.

Mr. Douglas laughed lightly. "I thank you for those compliments. And this must be Henry. I've heard and read a lot about in Nicole's interviews. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, sir. You look very handsome. You all look stunning. " He said shaking Henry's hand. "Now, I want you all to have a good time here. I don't want to see any sad faces understand? There will be no worries here! Now if you'll excuse me I must see to the other arriving guests." He said with a smile and walked off to meet his other guests as they pulled in. Jim smiled shaking his head. "This is going to be one hell of a night. I'm ready to party!" He says looking at the foyer. It was huge and luxurious. Mr. Douglas knew how to live. Becca nodded in agreement but she couldn't take her mind off who Mr. Douglas wanted her to meet. He doesn't want me to cheat on Jim does he? She thought to herself. Because if he does I'm leaving.

Nicole looked around. "Too bad we can't party like college kids, eh? I bet they only have wine and expensive champagne here. No beer." She said. Henry kept a firm grip on her arm. "Either way, you're not drinking. Not more than a glass and you've already had one." He said. Nicole pouted. "Aw, love. Come one, just one." She said. Henry shook his head. "No. Not after last time." He said. Nicole shrugged. "Fair enough. Let's partay!" She said.

Jim shook his head at Nicole's comment about the expensive drinks. "Oooh no. You won't find any beer here, kid. This is a rich man's home." He said and soon a servant came by carrying a tray with glasses of champagne on it. He offered the group a glass. Jim and Becca each took a glass. "Thank you so much." Jim said as did Becca. Jim turns to her with a smile. "Here's to us, my love." He said with a wink and they clinked glasses taking a drink with a light laugh. Jim was in party mode and didn't have a care in the world.

Henry pulled Nicole away from Jim and Becca. "Well, we're here. Time for a little us time." He said. Nicole laughed. "Henry, we're at a fancy party with fancy people. We can have us time later." She said. Henry sighed. "Promise?" He asked. Nicole kissed him softly. "Promise. You'll have me all night so that when your parents come tomorrow we'll always have tonight to remember each other by before they kill us." She replied. Henry snorted. "Yeah."

Jim and Becca wandered off looking at the place and found themselves in the gardens. "This place so luxurious... Will our place look like this?" Becca asked while smelling a rose with her eyes closed. "Mmmmmmm..... I love roses.. They're my favorite flower of all." She said. Jim took another drink of his champagne giving a shrug. "I don't know if it will look like this but it will be big." He said and kissed her hand. "I love you. Now and forever." He said with a smile. Becca gave him a look as if to say 'Aaawww!' and kissed him softly. He kissed back. "By the way, don't drink too much champagne. You know what it does to you." He said with a wink. Becca blushed and giggled. "But that could be beneficial for you. Remember the beach?" She asked while taking another drink. Jim nodded with a smile. "I do. That was an amazing night, babydoll." He said while finishing his drink.

Last edited:
Nicole adjusted his tie. "Babe, do you think your parents will be okay with the real me?" She asked. Henry studied her, holding his head up so she can see better. "Of course. They'll be a little distant at first, but when they get to know the beautiful, smart, and caring person that you are, they'll love you." He said. Nicole looked up at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad, but I want you to know now that you're not meeting the demons I call parents." She said. Henry laughed. "Demons? That's a little over the top." He said. Nicole raised an eyebrow. "Do you wanna bet? You can meet them if you want." She asked. Henry thought for a moment. "Yeah, I'd love to meet the two people who raised such a perfect woman." He replied. Nicole blushed and shrugged. "Okay, I'll give them a call later. Now, enough talking. Let's explore." She said and they walked around.

Jim and Becca were sitting on a bench talking. She had her head on his shoulder and they were both on their second glass of champagne. "You know... We haven't been out with my nieces lately.." Becca said looking up at Jim who gave a nod. "Are you insinuating that we should take them for a day out tomorrow?" He asked with a smirk. Becca's face lit up at his question. She didn't expect him to suggest that they have the girls so quickly but she knew how much he loved them. Becca kissed him roughly and he kissed back. Breaking the kiss she sighed and bit her lip. "You just wait until later, Mister.." She says with a wink. Jim was about to kiss her again but they were interrupted by Mr. Douglas. "Aahhh there you are. I hate to interrupt you but there is someone that wants to meet you, Becca." He said with a smile. Becca smiled back even though she felt a little uncomfortable and Jim could tell. He took her hand. "Who is it?" She asked as Mr. Douglas turned and motioned for his guest to follow and out walked Gene Simmons which made Becca gasp and hold her hands over her mouth. Jim was even awestruck.

Nicole watched the servants with champagne as she and Henry found a balcony. "Can I please get a glass of champagne? I'll only take small sips at a time." She asked. Henry shook his head. "No way. I already told you the deal. I'm not changing my mind and being cute won't make me." He replied. Nicole leaned on the railing with a laugh. "You are such a pain. You should be glad I love you." She said. Henry put his arm around her. "I love you too, cuteness." He said kissing her head.

Becca stood up even though her legs could barely support her. Gene smiled taking her hands. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Mr. Douglas has told me a lot about you. How are you?" He asked looking into her eyes through his sunglasses. Becca swallowed hard. "I'm good thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Simmons. You are my idol.." He laughed lightly. "Please, call me Gene. I wanted to tell you that I love your cover of God of Thunder. You do it justice. Your whole band does." He said with a smile. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your bandleader?" He asked and Becca turned as Jim stood up. "Yes. This is my fiancee Jim Holland." She said and they shook hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Gene." He said with a smile. They talked for a half an hour then he took his leave going to talk with other guests. Jim took out his phone texting Nicole and Henry both in a group text. Alert! We have just met Gene Simmons. Becca is still shaking. Lol 😆

Nicole and Henry looked at Jim's text. Nicole gasped. "Oh my god!" Henry's eyes widened. Nicole quickly texted back. OMG THAT'S INCREDIBLE! What's he like????? Henry shook his head, sighing. That's amazing! Too bad we missed out, he texted. Nicole put her phone away. "Becca's more than likely star struck right now, but I don't blame her. I mean, the Gene Simmons. That's so crazy." She said. Henry rubbed her back. "Sorry we missed him." He said. Nicole shrugged. "I don't mind. I'd prefer not looking like a total dork in front of Gene Simmons." She said.

Jim chuckled at their responses and replies She's definitely starstruck but she's calming down. We're coming to find you now. He sent it and pocketed his phone patting Becca's thigh. She was still in disbelief over who she just met. "Let's go find Henry and Nicole. Everyone's heading to the dance floor." He said and kissed her lips lovingly. Becca snapped back to reality and kissed back. Jim smiled. "You okay?" He asked taking her hand. Becca nodded. "Yep. Where are we going again?" She asked which made Jim laughed. "Let's go find Nicole and Henry. Everyone's getting ready to dance." He said and they went to find them.

Last edited:
Nicole turned to Henry and grabbed his hand. "If you want to make it up to me, give me a kiss." She said. Henry raised an eyebrow. "I thought you didn't mind." He said. She shrugged. "That doesn't mean you don't have to make it up to me." Henry chuckled and kissed her. Nicole kissed him back.

On the way Becca and Jim talked to a few more celebs and talk to Mr. Douglas who was making his way to the dance floor as well. Soon they found Nicole and Henry. Becca groaned."Oh my gosh..." She said still is disbelief. "He was so cool and he complimented not only me but all of us! He loves our band!" She said looking at the both of them. Jim laughed lightly shaking his head. "This has been quite an experience and the night isn't even over yet. Are you two dancing? We were just about to go do so." He said finishing his drink. Becca did the same and took his hand. "May I have this dance?" She asked giggling. She was getting tipsy. Jim nodded with a sly smile. "You may, my love."

Nicole laughed at Becca's reaction and pulled on Henry's arm. "We should dance too. It'll be fun." She said. Henry's face suddenly looked exhausted. "Do we have to? Cuteness, you know how much I hate dancing." He said. Nicole gave him her best puppy dog eyes. "Please, babe? For me?" She asked. Henry sighed. "Okay, one dance. For you." He said. Nicole smiled. "Great! You're the best! Let's go." She pulled him along.

Jim and Becca started dancing. Becca was having the time of her life. She looked into Jim's eyes giving him the 'come hither' look. He moved in close and gave her a kiss while placing his hands on her sides. She giggled and kissed back placing her hands on his shoulders. Mr. Douglas watched the group while dancing with his wife. He was glad that they were having a good time after everything they've been through. He nudged his wife, Victoria leaning in close so she could hear him. "Those kids are making a big splash tonight. I think they've made some friends. The right ones." He says with a smirk. Victoria nodded watching the four of them for a few seconds then turning her attention back to her husband. "You made a good choice signing them." She said and continued dancing. A few minutes later a slow song came on and Jim held Becca close. Her eyes were closed as she laid her head on his shoulder moving with him. "I think that I'll have another glass after this. What say you, my love?" Jim asked with a smile. Becca gave a simple nod not wanting to leave the position she was in.

Henry pulled Nicole close and she rested her head on his chest. "I know you must hear this a lot, but have you been working out? Because your abs are very hard." She said. Henry chuckled. "I do workout, thank you. My abs appreciate the compliment." He said. Nicole looked up at him and smiled. "I say we have our wedding in two days. Your parents will be here and Jim and Becca are here. It's great timing." She said. Henry frowned. "Two days? Cuteness, we can't plan an entire wedding in two days. And what about your parents?" He asked. Nicole shrugged. "We can have a small wedding and I don't want my parents there. They can meet you after we get married." She replied. Henry wanted to ask more about her parents, but instead he sighed. "Okay, I can do small if you want. We'll just need to make sure thee date is good for everyone else." He said. Nicole grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Henry. More than anything. I'm lucky to have you." She said. Henry finally smiled. "I love you too and if anything I'm the lucky one."

Becca's mind was blank as she danced holding Jim close to her. She opened her eyes for a moment to look up at him while he wasn't paying attention, taking it in. I can't believe that he's mine.. He's so caring and gentle. What a great husband and father he will make.. She thought to herself letting out a sigh and closing her eyes again and laying her head back on his shoulder.

When the song ends Becca leans up and kisses Jim softly and he kissed back holding her close to him. Breaking the kiss Becca gives a happy sigh. "I love you...." She said looking him in the eye. Jim smiled kissing her forehead. "And I love you. Always." He said with a wink. Becca then gasped lightly suddenly remembered that she forgot to call her sister. Letting go of Jim she backs up. "I need to make a quick phone call. I need to call my sister. I told her that I would earlier and I forgot." She said taking her phone out checking the time. Jim gave a nod. "That's fine, hon. I'll go get us another glass of champagne. Please be careful." He said kissing her softly. Becca kissed back smiling, giving him a playful elbow to the side. "You don't need to worry. I'm a big girl." She said before walking off to the balcony. She should be home. I hope that she's not mad.. She thought to herself. When she reached the balcony she sat down carefully on the railing and called her identical twin sister Angela.

Henry got excited when the song ended. "Hey, the song's over. Let's go sit down and make out like teenagers." He said. Nicole laughed and let him pull her to a chair. Henry pulled her to him and kissed her. Nicole broke the kiss. "Henry, we can't make out the entire time." She said. Henry raised an eyebrow. "We just finished dancing and we walked around. I think we can make out the rest of our time here." He said and kissed her again.

After three rings Angela answered. "Hello?" She said. Becca smiled softly. "Hey. I'm sorry for not calling earlier.." She said regretfully. "It's fine.." said Angela. "The girls and I took a walk to the park and played for a couple hours. Where are you? It's awful noisy." She asked. Becca looked around at the scenery while conversing. "We are at a mansion party. Mr. Douglas, our record agent invited all of us." She said with a half smile. She missed her sister and nieces. "Listen, Jim and I want you and the girls to spend the day with us tomorrow. We miss you. I miss you..." She said sniffling quietly. Angela smirked on her end. "Are you getting soft on me, Rebecca Anne?" She asked poking fun at Becca who giggled. "No! Of course not..." Becca said giving a sigh. "I just want you to come see us.. It's been too long since we've all spent time together." She said as Jim soon joined her, handing her a glass of champagne. She mouthed 'Thank you!' to him taking a drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back