• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Jim and Becca got off of the elevator and Becca turned to go into the restroom. Jim saw Henry coming and smiled. "What's going on, big man?" He asked. He was in a good mood after he and Becca made love. He gave a knock before walking in and setting Nicole's bag on the bed. "Sorry about that... We got distracted." He said with a smirk. His hair was messed up and he didn't realize it.

Last edited:
Henry chuckled. They both had that after sex look. Seems like he and Nicole weren't the only ones with dirty minds. Nicole put her wrists down and studied him. "Distracted, hm? I can only imagine." She said with a knowing smile. Nicole opened her bag and dug around for a good outfit. "Jim, don't read too much into this, but if I hadn't cut so deep, like just a small cut, would you have been less tense than yesterday? I mean, would you care less?" She asked.

Jim was taken aback by her question. His eyebrows furrowed as he sat down to think. "I would still be alarmed by it. I mean why would I want to find out that you were cutting yourself?" He said looking away while she got dressed. "You're far too beautiful of a woman to be harming yourself like that, Nicole Marie." He said using her middle name which was rare. He only used it when he wanted to make a point. "Please don't do it anymore.. You've got to think of your fans. You're an influence."

Last edited:
Nicole put on a long sleeved shirt to hide her wrists. She closed the bag and turned to him. "It's hard to think of myself as an influence. Especially after what happened at our last concert. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me feel like the worst person on Earth." Nicole pulled at her sleeves.

Jim sighed and shook his head. "It'll certainly be something that we won't easily live down.. From now on I'll have the sound man turn off your mic when someone is addressing the crowd." He said just as Becca came in. Jim went silent not wanting to discuss it further. Becca sat on Jim's lap and took a look at how messy Nicole's bed was then looked to her. "What were you and Mr. Henry doing?" She asked knowingly but wanted an answer from Nicole.

Nicole blushed, running a hand through her curls. "We were just doing the same thing you two were doing." She replied with a raised eyebrow. Henry came in with a water bottle, handed it to Nicole, then pulled her back to his chest. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked. Nicole sipped the water. "Oh you know, the birds and the bees." She replied.

(Would you want to skip to the party or did you have something in mind? I'm totally okay with either. Just say so. I don't want to ruin any plans that you may have.)

Jim stood in front their full length mirror putting on a bow tie. He had only worn a tuxedo twice in his life. His hair was tied back in a neat bun and his beard was neatly trimmed. Becca was in the bathroom staring at herself. She couldn't believe that she was wearing a gown let alone a long, black, sleeveless sequin gown. She would never let herself live it down. She combed her hair back and put a black hair band on top of it that had a bow on the side. She checked her makeup then stepped out to let Jim see. "What do you think, babe?" She asked. Jim turned around and his eyes went wide. Looking her over he was speechless. "Rebecca.... You..... You.. You look gorgeous!" He said which made her blush a deep red. She looked him over while walking toward him. "And you look handsome. My handsome loverboy." She said kissing him lovingly. He kissed back.

Last edited:
Henry dressed in a white tux with his hair ruffled. It hung slightly in his eyes. He studied himself in the mirror and nodded. "Looks good." Henry said to himself. "You really do." Nicole said stepping out of the bedroom. Henry's eyes went wide when they fell on her. His breath left his body. Nicole wore a white silky dress with white flowers on the long, see through sleeves. Her hair was down for the most part, only the front pulled back into a small ponytail that trailed to join the rest of her free curls and a silver flower hair clip holding it together. Nicole did a small spin, the dress opening wide as it spun with her. Henry looked from her feet to her face, slowly drinking her in. "Whoa. Cuteness, you...there are no words to describe your beauty. No one will be able to keep their eyes off you. Namely me." He said. Nicole walked to him and put her arms around his neck. "You'd better not take your eyes off me, Mr. Laurier." She said. Henry's arms encircled her waist. "Never, Mrs. Laurier." He whispered and kissed her.

Becca sighed, laying her head on his shoulder as they stood in each other's arms. "You know... If any of my other friends saw me like this they'd disown me.." She said referring to her friends that were more into punk and would never be caught dead in what she was wearing. Jim kissed her cheek. "I know, baby but you're going to have to learn to look past that. Look at yourself." He said and moved aside so that Becca could examine herself in the mirror. She let go of him and looked at herself. The sequins shimmered when she moved, the dress was form fitting and it accentuated her body. She looked at him. "Okay... but please don't tell them.." She pleaded. Jim laughed lightly. "I won't. For one I don't know them and two I wouldn't know where to go to tell them. They're kind of a reclusive bunch aren't they?" He asked while putting his jacket on. He was dressed in a black tuxedo. Becca gave a nod, looking him over. "For the most part. They're nice though. They are a big family." She said and fixed the collar of his jacket. "You look like Frank Sinatra, babe." She said kissing him lightly but putting a hint behind it. He kissed back reaching down to grab her butt which made her giggle breaking the kiss. "I love you.." She said with a smile. Jim smiled back. "I love you too, beautiful. We need to hurry though. We've got a limo coming soon." He said as he went to brush his teeth.

Last edited:
Nicole broke the kiss and took out her phone to text Becca. Hey Sis. Henry and I just finished getting ready. What about you and Jim? Henry went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine. "Becca?" He asked with a smile. She turned to him. "Yeah. Are you really about to start drinking before we even get there?" She asked. Henry took out two glass cups. "No, we are." He replied. Nicole laughed.

Jim finished brushing and spat it out, rinsing his mouth out and turned the water off. Coming out of the bathroom he looked at Becca again who was putting on diamond earrings and necklace that her mother had lent her. "You look absolutely beautiful, my love. I swear you could make pajamas look good." He said with a light laugh. Becca laughed, shaking her head. "If you say so.. When I'm in PJs I'm usually feeling pretty blah..." She said giving one last look at herself and nodding approvingly then put her black heels on to complete the outfit. Her phone went off and she took it out of her purse, answering. We just finished getting ready. We're just about to leave. Can't wait to see your outfit! Love you! She put her phone back in her purse and went to quickly brush her teeth. Jim put on his dress shoes and walked out into the kitchen just in time to see the limousine pulling in. Jim looked back at the hall. "Time to go, hon." He said calling back to Becca. She finished brushing and they walked out to the limo, getting in and left to pick up Nicole and Henry.

Last edited:
Henry poured them a glass of wine and handed her a glass. Nicole sipped it. "Now, let's get a few things straight, cuteness. You are looking like the woman of every man's dreams. So, you need to stay by my side at all times. Never go anywhere without one of us." He said. Nicole put the glass down. "Are you bossing me around, sir?" She asked. Henry put his glass down and pulled her to him, staring into her eyes. "I am." He said. Just like that, they were kissing again.

Becca was looking in her compact mirror checking her makeup one last time. Jim gently nudged her. "Hon, your makeup looks perfect. You don't need to keep checking it. " He said with a light chuckle. Becca looked at him with a slightly annoyed look. "If you were a woman you'd understand. We take it VERY seriously." She said fixing her black lipstick before closing the compact and placing it back in her purse. "I can't wait to get there and I can't to see what Nicole is wearing. I'll bet that it's something gorgeous." She said impatiently. Jim put an arm around her, kissing the side of her head. "It won't compare to you. This I promise." He said nuzzling her neck. Becca playfully shrugged him off even though she was enjoying it. "Don't get me all hot and bothered before the party. I don't want to step out of the limo with the look." She says putting up air quotes with her her fingers. Jim smiled shaking his head. "You don't want to do it in the back of a limousine?" He asked while kissing her earlobe. Becca sighed turning to him and kissed him hard, snaking her arms around his neck. Jim kissed back just as hard placing a hand on her side. She held the kiss for a few seconds then broke it slowly. "Later, okay? You can even pick the place." She said with a wink. Jim smirked.

Last edited:
Nicole broke the kiss and sighed happily. "As much as I want to continue, Becca and Jim should be here at any moment and you need to fix your hair." She said. Henry frowned. "What's wrong with my hair?" He asked. Nicole ran a hand through it. "You look like you just woke up." She replied. Henry went to a mirror. "That's because I woke up with my hair like this. You know I like to be natural." He said. Nicole grabbed the glasses. "I know, babe, but we're going to a fancy party. I think you look breathtaking, but you need to be presentable." She said. Henry reluctantly grabbed a comb and ran it through his hair a couple times, grumbling. Nicole kissed his cheek. "Thank you, babe. I love you." She said. Henry's slight anger vanished. "I love you too." he said.

The limousine pulled up in front of Henry's house and the driver waited for them to come. Jim gave a sigh of content. Becca had her head on his shoulder. "You know.. A man could get used to his kind of thing.." He said taking Becca's hand and kissing it softly which caused her to blush. "What kind of thing?" She asked looking up at him. Jim gave her hand a squeeze. "Riding around in a limousine with a beautiful woman." He said with a wink. Becca giggled. "I'd better be the only beautiful woman that you are riding around with." She said looking at him with a raised eyebrow and smile. She was serious although she knew that Jim wouldn't cheat. Jim kissed her softly placing his hand on her cheek and Becca kissed back. Breaking the kiss Jim looked in her in the eye. "You are the only woman that I want to do anything with. You're the love of my life, the mother of our future children and one that I want to grow old with. I love you and only you." He said and kissed her forehead. Becca felt tears welling in her eyes and she kissed Jim hard and he kissed back.

Nicole heard the limousine pull up and pulled on Henry's arm. "Come one, they're here. I can't wait to see Becca's dress." She said. Henry put the comb down. "Okay, but just so you know, I'm going to make you pay for making me comb my hair. I mean it." He said nipping her neck. Nicole shivered. "You know I can't think when you tease me." She said. Henry smiled mischievously. "That's the point, cuteness. Let's go." He said. They went out to the limousine.

When Nicole and Henry got in Becca gasped seeing Nicole's dress. "Oh my gosh you look gorgeous!!" She said looking her sister up and down from head to foot and back to her head. "That is such a beautiful dress, Sis! You look amazing!" She said and looked at Henry's tuxedo. "And you look very handsome, Hen. You guys look like you're about to walk the red carpet." She said gushing. Jim gave a nod in agreement. "I agree 100%. You two are going to blow everyone away when you step out. We should let you out first." He said with a smile.

Nicole turned red. "Aw guys, please. You two look way better. Sis, you look positively stunning. All eyes will definitely be on you. And you, fearless leader. You clean up nice. I can't think of a time when you've ever looked better. You both look like Grammy winners." She said. Henry nodded. "Yeah, you make Nicole and I look like street dwellers." He said. Nicole elbowed him playfully. "Don't take it too far, babe. We look fabulous too." She said. Henry chuckled. "Of course, cuteness." he said.

Becca blushed as well at Nicole's compliments. "Thanks guys. We all look like Grammy award winners. And one day we'll be called up on stage to accept that award." She said thinking about the day when they do win that prestigious award. Jim held Becca's hand as the limousine left for Mr. Douglas' mansion. "I can't believe how far we've come." Jim said happily. "We started our journey as just another group in a battle of the bands show and look at us now. We have an album out that's selling like hotcakes and we're about to walk the red carpet at a millionaire's party. Not only that but we are going to be millionaires." He said and sighs with a smile. "I'm so proud of all of you. I say it a lot but I mean it every time."

Henry put his arm around Nicole and she smiled at him. "We're proud of you. There's no way we would've even gotten this chance without our leader. Of course, we couldn't have done any of this without each other. I'm really grateful that we're together. There's no place I'd rather be than with my family." She said looking at all of them. Henry squeezed her shoulder.

Jim sighed and closed his eyes, leaning his head back with a smile. He was ready to party and forget all of the struggles that the group had been through. He was already loosening up. Becca looked to him and kissed his cheek again. "I love you.." She said with a big smile. She was proud of her man. Jim gives a nod. "I love you too, lover. With all of my heart." He said opening his eyes and looked at his fiancé and how the dress fit her. " You look incredible, babydoll." He said kissing her softly. Becca smiled and kissed back. "So do you... loverboy." She said with a giggle putting his arm around her and leaning against him. An hour and a half passed and soon the limousine was behind others waiting to pull up to let them out. Jim could feel his heart start to pound in his chest at the thought of stepping out of the limo to the paparazzi taking pictures of them and people cheering for them. Becca felt his palm getting sweaty and she looked up at him. "Hey.. We're all nervous. It'll be okay." She said kissing him softly. This helped to calm him down a little at he kissed back. "Thank you, baby."

Last edited:
Nicole scrunched up her nose. "Ew! Come on, guys! Not in front of me!" She said covering her eyes. Nicole raised her other hand to cover Henry's eyes as well. Henry chuckled. "They've seen us kiss many times." He said. Nicole playfully glared at him. "Yeah, well that's different. Becca's my sis and Jim's my cousin. Totally gross. Besides, they don't really know you, so very different." She said. Henry laughed. "You are quite the character, my love." He said. Nicole looked at the other limousines. "I wonder who else is here. I wonder how they'll react to us. Oh! We need a grand entrance! Okay okay, Jim and Henry can get out first and let the crowd adore them for awhile. Then, they'll hold out their hands for Becca and I. The crowd will go crazy!" She squealed.

Becca laughed at Nicole's reaction to them kissing. "Hey! At least aren't doing anything else in front of you two!" She said with a giggle. "As for your idea I think it's a good one. What say you, sweetie?" She asked looking to Jim as the limousine drew nearer to the front of the mansion. Jim gave a shrug. "We can do that. Just as long as I get a kiss." He said opening his eyes to look at Becca who gave him a big kiss while giving Nicole the finger jokingly. Jim kissed back and shook his head. "You're rude. Love you." He said with a light laugh. The limo soon stopped and Jim exhaled. "Alright Henry my man. Let's do this." The driver had put the car in neutral and came around to open the door. Jim got out first and the girls were going crazy which made him blush. He waited for Henry. Becca shook her head hearing the girls calling out to Jim. "Sometimes I think he hams it up just to bother me." She said jokingly. She knew that he loved the attention just as much as she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back