• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

RockNRollAllNite82

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Nene_Chan17 Nene_Chan17

Jim pulls into his driveway and shut the car off, letting out a long, heavy sigh, laying his forehead against the steering wheel. It had been a long day at the garage and he knew that, with band practice in just a few hours it was going to be even longer.

He took one hand taking his long, black hair out of the bun that he had it in letting it fall about his back and shoulders. Slowly reaching to the handle he opened the car door and got it closing it behind him. His overalls smelled of oil and gas so he stopped, taking them off and tossing them on the rail of his porch. Taking his phone out of his pocket and sent a quick text to Adam.

"Are you coming tonight?" Was all he asked before unlocking the front door and walking in for a much needed beer and to get dressed in some normal clothes.

He gets a text in a middle of grabbing a coffee “Yes I’m coming tonight.I will be there in 10” he orders his coffee and a drink for Jim. He gets there and knocks on his door drinks in hand.

Jim sits on the couch watching the news when he got Adam's reply. He finishes his beer and gets up to go out to the trailer that he had set up for practice and various things. Upon walking in he saw the instruments sitting, waiting to be played. He picked up his Les Paul and sat down, tuning it.

He walks into the trailer holding up Jim’s drink.” I got your favorite” setting the drinks down on the side. He picks up his drum sticks and sits down waiting for the cue.

"I've been thinking about who we could replace Bobby with.." He said as he took a sip of the drink that Adam had brought. "My cousin Nicole can play the guitar like you wouldn't believe."

“I don’t think I ever met her before” playful playing his drum. “I had a solo stand up stage for my singing” he laughs as he finishes his solo.

Jim had always been impressed by Adam's drumming. It was energetic and he had great timing. "She's been trying to sit in with us for sometime but I'd always turn her down. She's probably not talking to me now. It's been a few weeks." He said as he checked the time, shaking his head. " 'Becca's late again. I swear.. for as good a bassist as she is you'd think that she would be on time once or twice."

Drumming was always a hobby for him. He gets up and takes a drink of his coffee. “Anything new if you?” Bouncing off his feet like a child. “Maybe Becca has an issue we don’t know about?”

"Oh she's got issues alright.." He said playing his guitar softly while watching Adam. "You said that you had a singing solo today. How'd it go?"

"What was reaction?" He asked while playing. He stood up, really getting into the song that they were playing. He switched into another song while turning on his mic. "I came up with this one the other day. I think it has potential."

They finish the song and he turns to Adam. "That was good. Real good." He said and sat the guitar on its stand picking up his phone. 'What are you doing? Are you still mad at me? ' he asked as he sent the text to Nicole.

He takes a break and uses the bathroom. A sudden wave of dizziness hits him but he shakes it off as walks. He looks around for water in his fridge grabbing one he comes back.

He doesn't get an answer from Nicole and tosses the phone on the couch as Adam comes back. "Everything alright?" He asked as he took another sip from his drink.

“Yeah just a little dizzy” sitting down to look up anything he could for a solo stage. He puts the water down.

"Well I hope you're alright." He said as he gave a sigh. Becca didn't show up but it wasn't any surprise to him. "Whatever Rebecca has going on she could at least tell us. Don't you think?"

He thought for a few moments. "I know a couple of club owners that said they would hook us up." He said with a smirk. "One for certain will help us. I did an emergency fix on his car one night and he said that he'd be 'forever indebted'. So we'll see how that goes."

Nicole was in her house alone watching tv when she got Jim's text. "Wow, he finally wants to text me. Probably because he needs money or something. I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to him, but if so much as one word gets messy, I'm done." Nicole starts texting. "I'm busy and yes." she texts.

Jim is strumming his guitar when he hears his phone go off. Leaning over he grabs it and is surprised. "Wow.. Didn't expect that." He said and read her message. Giving a hopeful sigh he responds. "I know that I've been mean not letting you sit in when Bobby was absent but now he's permanently absent. He quit the band and we need a lead guitarist. So... how about it?"

He plays on his phone some more waiting for him to finish. After awhile he gets up to walk around the room. “That’s nice”

"Well, Nic is answering me so... that is a step in the right direction." He said as he watched Adam. "Are you going to be all right? "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back