• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Band on the Run (band tour RP)

Taking Back Spring - 2023 World Tour
2edf1c37ad057c81f127db6cf0348474.gif

Taking Back Spring started their band back in 2015 when they were simply a bunch of teens with dreams in small town Idaho Springs, Denver. Never in a million years did they expect for their first album to blow up on Spotify, then later on TikTok when it first became a popular app. Now, as a bunch of twenty-somethings, Taking Back Spring is starting their first big World Tour with fifty total destinations that include stops such as New Orleans, Toronto, Berlin, and many more. While the tour will go on for eleven months, is it expected for the group to go through their ups and their downs, with drama and chaos expected to ensue but of course the media won't see what goes on behind the scenes for the bands first big outing... or will they?

Roles will include:
Main band - Lead singer (taken), drummer (taken), guitarist (taken), bassist (taken), and pianist.
Backup - singers, dancers, and odd instrumentals (violins and such).
Stage crew - lighting, sound, building, and cameras.
Publicity - Managers, publicists, tour coach, and (if needed) therapist.
Other - social media management (taken), makeup and hair artists, and photographers.
Or whatever else a band may need (such as groupies and all that).

If I get at least 8 interests I will make a Discord group for all of us to join and character sheet. Also, be sure to show what role you may be interested in it's first come first serve for roles.

Last edited:
Yesssssss idea for girl who plays keyboard? Not sure if she'd be main or backup...

If the pianist role is still available I'd like to take it, otherwise I'll go for the backup singer.

I’m interested if you’re still accepting! The Discord link has expired.

^^^ I'm interested in roadie if it's not taken already, or manager if preferred

I'm interested in this as well. I can be a friend of the group that tours with them in support. Or therapist is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back