• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ballad of murderous greedy characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Post them here, you can add more if you want but the bare info I need is below in the character sheet. I will post important characters here in a similar style but as I'm also going to be controlling a number of npcs don't get sad if I only offer a picture and a name.

Anything with brackets needs to be deleted it's just a general reminder is all
==========================================

Name:
Race:
Notable features/General appearance/common clothes:
Personality/flaws:

Mana: (almost anything is allowed, I may ask you edit though)

Talent/skills: (what made your character so damn important to these )

A day in the life of:::
(Here you write the average day of your character. Be it boring as waking up and getting ready or starting a fight the moment light pierces their eye and they get off the tavern floor)

Probs more to be edited))

Name: Yahno Shrouda
Race: Human

Notable features/General appearance/common clothes:
gintoki.jpg
Messy white/blue-ish hair. Dark dead (cruel?) eyes. Yahno stands at a average 5ft9 with a athletic physique. More toned then bulky. the man wears casual robes of different colours unless working a job.

Personality/flaws:
Yahno is confident in his ability but knows he isn't invincible or unstoppable. A glutton for pleasure and sin of various kind be it gambling drugs women or just proving he is a man not to be trifled with. Mr Shrouda has been on the receiving end of a beating almost as many times as he has given them.
Yahno is the type to hold grudges and wait patiently, if all other options have been exhausted. Considers himself fair, gives and pays what is deserved.

Mana: electricity, thunder and lightning

Talent/skill: Yahno has been working for the shadowhand for over sixteen years.
He has learnt and practiced many talents that would be seen as criminal. His Go-to trump card is his skill in magic.

A day in the life of Yahno Shrouda:
Yahno spends his days performing a great number of tasks. If he isn't working for The shadows he is keeping track of what your character does during the day, determining which time would be the best to approach and how to convince/bribe/blackmail them into joining his team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back