• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ballad of murder and greed. (Medieval fantasy scheme about taking over the world)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20200604_105625.jpg
Draawin, the jewel of Draconig if one believed the royalty or nobles of this kingdom. Built upon the mountains with a river flowing directly through the city into the ocean. Draawin was surely man's greatest achievement. (Never mind it was built on slave labour hundreds of years ago shhh)
Dwarfs, skyracers, even beastkin and elves are welcome to the human kingdom. This port kingdom sees traffic of all sort be it land sea or air Draawin is a hub of information and exotic goods.

On the other hand though, or quite literally the lower rung of Draawin. A secret society lives and thrives... From the mercenary thugs to the orphan pickpockets, the slimy slave traders and jaded murderers. A vicious cycle of criminal activity has a constantly growing population in which the upper crust would call the underbelly.

Crime is rampart in any large population you might say. That is correct, but it is here beneath the Dragon king's home that the Shadow-hand was founded... The Shadowhand is known throughout the globe despite being a mystery.

The tall tales shared between children.
Songs drunks would slur to each other at the bar.
Hushed tones whispered between deceitful nobles.
Stories curiously shared and picked apart by men and women of great status.
All of them lies, with strands of truth.
but at the same time...
The truth, with no way to be credible without lies.

Draawin is the Home of the shadowhand's exalted master. The man who founded the thieves guild and laid the ground work for a network of criminals taking a share of ill-gotten gains from everywhere on Aerth.

For as long as anyone can remember, rumours, stories and signs of the shadowhand have popped up for decades. It just seems to be apart of life that everyone understands.

The two moons are green and blue,
Dwarfs and elves hold natural disdain for the other's culture,
The shadowhand will do anything for the right price.
(Common knowledge since the days of old when the great Shen Anigans who was sent from the gods first turned the larger of two blue moons green.)

But when someone sits on top for the longest time, those beneath get restless. Jealous. Furious...
It was Yahno Shrouda who was feeling all this and more...

A young child with sparks in his eyes and a natural talent for mana.
A orphan street urchin who grew up stealing necessities and fighting for survival.
A teenager who was scouted by the shadowhand and soon put to work.
A criminal who did every job that was asked of him for the purpose of moving up in rank.

A man seeking revenge, Yahno Shrouda now twenty four with the title of "Lightning Thief" moves across Aerth completing jobs given to him from the exalted master's third in command. However Yahno himself is posting jobs of his own... Mr Shrouda is scouting out many skilled individuals for a grand plan.

To assassinate the grand master and the Dragon king, to usurp the shadowhand and Draawin throne.
To do so is near impossible, you have more chance of enslaving a godsent hero then pull of the lofty goals Yahno schemes. But the lightning thief cares naught for impossibility, only for satisfaction and revenge. With ambition and gold behind him, Yahno tries to build a team.
===================
you are not the hero's of this story, you just get paid to get shit done.
====================

Aerth rp, "gud casual" or semi detailed is what I'm after in terms of posts. No one liners, two paragraphs or more twice a week.

Soft magic is the go, think bending or quirks. Everyone has something no one is the avatar/has multiple quirks.
"Bob shoots fire,
Sally can levitate,
Charlie transforms into a werewolf"
Etc etc

To put the check into simple words this rp is a medieval fantasy oceans 11 kinda deal.
Yahno Shrouda is trying to recruit a team of people to help him take over the criminal network that operates over the globe as well as take over a kingdom.

So legendary warriors, skilled blacksmiths/enchantors, the sneakiest spies,
the most alluring "black widows"... Damn near every trope/class/character you can think of is needed for said plans to go off.

The rp would have a few arcs (some longer then others) with the end goal being the group enacts the plan to take over Draawin kingdom and the shadowhand.

Isekai souls can be accepted but the cs will differ to the normal one.

I'm thinking two sheets needed to start and six or seven spots open.
Each player can have up to two characters, but you only need to make one if your feeling lazy or supes casual-(( finger guns go here))

Ask questions or show enthusiasm here.
(As usual thank you Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 )

Cs page is here

OOC is here

Last edited:
(flashes signature as your reaction patron)
I am a generous deity. Take this light-bulb and seek ye the land of milk and honey.
(dabs)

i would very much enjoy getting paid to get shit done .

with that being said i love this ! and like id be in it all the way 100% . i love the concept !

Thank you sushi Muncher and gay mom friend, very cool

On another note each sentient humanoid race is available minus pure elf or any kind of orc/goblin.
The main characters types I can think of for examples off the top of my head
(merely templates y'all can adopt/expand/ignore.)

Dwarf blacksmith- making equipment and artefacts as needed. Tasty in a fight or stealing but the main talent here is smithing/creation.

Human noble- someone with claim to the throne, even if it's a tiny inconceivable claim. Preferably able to complete a task/work for that chance to rule!

Beastkin warrior- something to spread fear and distract, able to move fast and fight for long periods of time if need be.

Mages of any sort- certain magic is needed for great plans such as assassination and espionage, to turn invisible or To read minds/convey thoughts telepathically for example... It takes all sorts to make legends out of crooks.

Professional thief- slight of hand, sneaky in general but confident picking a lock. Sometimes the proper way is needed to get past traps, magic or not.

Seductive stabber- someone who can talk pretty and look enticing while doing so, if able to pull out a weapon or kill from nowhere give out bonus points.

Last edited:
Im interested!! The jojo theme made me snort and it fit with the exposition after it lmao.

Is there a possibility of a discord to keep ooc in track or?

Dibs on the beastkin warrior/muscle role unless someone says so hueheh
Can probably manage with two similar, it's more we don't need direct copies of each other.
"I made a pryomanic lion man who swings a bastard sword the size of himself!"
oh that's like my dog girl who uses a massive hammer and spits lava!

I'd only want one of those Beastkin if you get my drift.

Apart from that cs page is up

Hello, welcome to Neons house of plot can I set you up with a character today or are you just browsing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back