• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate III / Generic D&D-Esque RP (Detailed)

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I'll keep the interest check brief as people tend not to read through lengthy ones anyway. I'm looking for someone who is interested in a BG3 or (loosely) D&D style RP. Ideally, my partner would play Gale or a Gale-esque character who eventually develops a romance with my character. However, all character concepts are welcome (though I am big on romance)! I typically don't double but am willing to and will play necessary NPCs as long as you do too. I am a huge fan of co-creating plots and worldbuilding so we create something we're both interested in! I'd like to utilize the dice mechanic as I haven't before and it fits the style of the RP. It will also make for some interesting interactions as our characters both fail and succeed. I am a very detailed writer and would like a partner who is as well. My replies are usually several paragraphs long and then some - writing samples available if you'd like. (And, I'd like to say my fiction writing is far more interesting than my interest check writing). As a little bit of an icebreaker: if you had a D&D character sheet, what do you think your highest stat would be?

I'm only looking to take on one partner and co-develop a longterm plotline. Send me a DM and tell me your ideas and interests! Writing samples are much appreciated so I can get a feel for our compatibility in writing style. I really love to chat OOC and hype each other up about our plot and characters so, hopefully, you like that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back