• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ellya Ellya I'm gonna roll an insight check just to see if he can tell how paranoid she is, would she attempt to hide this?
well once outside she'd be pretty obviously worried for at least a while, but you can roll to check out why she's leaving the tavern or something sure, she'll be trying to hide it while inside

Ellya Ellya I'm gonna roll an insight check just to see if he can tell how paranoid she is, would she attempt to hide this?
oh didn't see you already rolled

you'd notice that just the fact that someone's around and looking for her very much scares her, and that she's trying to avoid a confrontation with you because she's not sure of your motives, definitely some urgency in her step and very much on her guard

oh didn't see you already rolled

you'd notice that just the fact that someone's around and looking for her very much scares her, and that she's trying to avoid a confrontation with you because she's not sure of your motives, definitely some urgency in her step and very much on her guard
Gotcha, I'll be sure to put that into my response.

I’ll be up north through early March for this military training, so it’s the cold weather life for me. XD Thankfully, I studied abroad in Canada a few years back and have traveled to Alaska, so I know how to properly layer for northern weather.

I am a desert rat. Have been all my life, being raised in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada. So it was a very big culture shock to me when my wife and I spent six months in Souix Falls, South Dakota about fifteen years ago. I have never seen rain and snow like that before, other than on tv. It was quite the experience.

I've lived in Virginia for pretty much all of my life, so pretty much the same kind of mixture of elements at random. Side note, I should get something out tonight/tomorrow morning.

Lol, Guin having a breakdown in her room and just Lara in the bathtub probably about to break out some bubble bath. XD

Am I missing something, or aren't we supposed to be meeting at the one tavern to get ready to go dungeon delving?

And how long will it take this Kardashian-level meltdown in the Vanaath Estate to play out? ;)
I could make it much faster if Dragon had the authority to man handle her.

He'd throw a sobbing Guin over one shoulder. And a bubble-clad naked tabaxi girl over the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back