• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - OOC/Character Thread

Main
Here
Gill has a pouch of 15gp, he'll probably try to persuade her to help them again with just giving it all to her.
I asked anon if I was allowed to roll for persuasion though so I'm waiting on a response!

Money speaks quite loud; perhaps that will be the nudge enough to get her to cooperate.

Sorry guys, I was waiting for another reply but it seems I'm not getting it. I'll write something up now.

Sorry, I would have replied yesterday but had a busy couple of days!

Did Owl drop? Hope everything is okay with them...

Advance warning from me that I'm away from Tuesday until 18th/19th August; and then away but with slightly better internet from 22-26 August. I'll try to post during both periods, but I'll be less responsive.

Just letting everyone know I'll be making my post tomorrow. Had a busy couple of days

Hey! I'll be having a busy couple of days ahead of me so I don't know when I'll be able to post.

Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Assuming you guys can get the feeling that a fight is about to break out, from me you are free to post as if attempting to get the jump on the bandits and such.

I'll post as soon as I can.

Please guys don't be relying on others to post. This is a group roleplay game so there should be multiple interactions and not just one person controlling the scenario. I want to make sure you are all equally taking part (as wonderful as Sky is). I reward creativity, and I expect you all to be able to take part and interact. Thanks

I didn't want to step on Sky's toes as she was trying to talk our way through this, even if I personally expected it to be futile. I'll post IC shortly.

Yes, if you could all roll initative. It is not a surprise round as there was a lot of hostility anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back