• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (DnD 5E)

Idk how to justify it...

So, Fey and Centaurs are a little easier; they exist in some capacity in Faerûn, they’re just mostly in the Fey Wild. It’s more a matter of figuring out why you’re in Baldur’s Gate.

Minotaurs as a little more complicated. In Faerûn itself they mostly come from Baphomet, the demon prince, and are generally evil.

Okayy, what can I look through to figure that out?

I’d recommenced looking at just the Fey Wild Wikia page. The first two come over fairly often, it’s more deciding why they’re somewhere like Baldur’s Gate, which is more an individual character decision than something I’d explain to you.

It’s less that you need to convince me and more just the you need to have a reason in your story.

Baldurs gate sounds like a good city to get away with learning "frowned upon" magical arts, like neceomancy.

It is! Don’t get me wrong, it’s still very illegal, but it’s pretty easy to grease the right palms if you’re discreet.

My fighter is pretty much done except for the background and the role he played in this murder. Still need to work that out.

I've decided on who my character is- a former student in a nearby prestigious university for wizards, kicked out after her parents gave up paying extra to bribe said university to allow her to keep studying there despite her "inspired" messes and overall lack of focus on studying things properly. She would go on to pretty much loose everything getting swindled time after time.

On a sidenote, would anyone like to have an established character connection? Open for any takers.

I've decided on who my character is- a former student in a nearby prestigious university for wizards, kicked out after her parents gave up paying extra to bribe said university to allow her to keep studying there despite her "inspired" messes and overall lack of focus on studying things properly. She would go on to pretty much loose everything getting swindled time after time.

On a sidenote, would anyone like to have an established character connection? Open for any takers.
She should have offered the professors "rewards" for her getting good grades.

I'd be interested in a connection, if we could figure out a way. I'm always interested in connections.

Lets talk in discord then. I seem to recall us possibly having even done it before... What's your name on discord?

Noted, PMs it is then!
My name on there is also D. Rex. I might have you somewhere in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back