• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (DnD 5e) [Closed]

Hi all, I'll be creating the thread tomorrow. If I don't have character sheets from people by the end of today I will be looking for replacement players.

Also, whenever you go through a level up I would like the updated version of your character sheets sent to me so I can review them.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Someone has dropped, so I'm looking for another player to take part. If anyone is interested please post or message, thanks :)

Any thought on what class/race you want to play?
Now that is the question, I've been thinking myself. I might go fighter.. Maybe? I don't think we need a paladin would we?
Based off of my class, I would choose a race that I believe fit the theme I was going for.

Now that is the question, I've been thinking myself. I might go fighter.. Maybe? I don't think we need a paladin would we?
Based off of my class, I would choose a race that I believe fit the theme I was going for.
Having a paladin couldn't hurt; having more healing power can never be a bad thing.

I've heard paladins can be useful in Descent Into Avernus, so go with whatever you'd rather play! I was going to pick something a bit more martial, but I found an Artificer concept that really called to me, so I'm gonna be squishy and ranged for a few levels.

I've heard paladins can be useful in Descent Into Avernus, so go with whatever you'd rather play! I was going to pick something a bit more martial, but I found an Artificer concept that really called to me, so I'm gonna be squishy and ranged for a few levels.
Paladin I go then! I have my sheet!

Awesome! Sooooo, when are we getting our IC thread for this? Also, are we going to be posting our characters publicly for all to see in a character thread, or just keep sending them to Nonialba Nonialba in PMs?

Awesome! Sooooo, when are we getting our IC thread for this? Also, are we going to be posting our characters publicly for all to see in a character thread, or just keep sending them to Nonialba Nonialba in PMs?
A IC thread will be made. Also, yeah there will be a character thread saves you sending them to me each time. I meant to post the IC thread earlier but my nap turned into a sleep...so I'll do it now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back