• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
We are the forces of nature. Life, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Day, Night, Emotion, Health, Time, Fate, Corruption, Evolution, Impulse, Plague, and Death. Together the world is balanced, even if we don't look at it that way. We were born, not long ago, but even if the humans don't know it. We were the "Big Bang". The moment life was created, so where the four elements, and instantly a world came into place, we settled on earth and life started to blossom, they're powers with waters helped make plants and animals. Then. Death showed up. She killed off animals, plants, things that needed to be there. Along with her came Corruption, Impulse, and soon everyone else. Time came last. He is, however, the eldest, the wisest, he seems to always know what's going on, and claims to have always been there. Soon things began to change around us, but our habits have never changed. We are 14-28 now... All except Time who is 45. But age is just a number to us. We only look that old. Add a few billion 0s on the end of that and maybe you'll get close - but for now, let's just say we're as old as we look. Rome wasn't built in a day of course, and a perfect world has proven more difficult to work with. We all have our jobs, some of us work together, some of us don't like the others. But we have to contribute somehow, together we have to keep the balance.

Rules:
1- Keep Conflict in RP Only
2- Replies must be 2 paragraphs each character at least
3- Must be active in the Discord OOC, especially during big decisions
4- Characters have powers only corresponding to what they are — they can't all fly, or heal things, or make animals and so forth
5- Ask if unsure what powers your character should have
6- No killing anyone in the main group, humans, plants and animals dont really matter bc that's the point of the rp
7-Have fun!

Roles:
Life — Closed • ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Fire — Closed • Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Earth — Closed • Endless_Stars Endless_Stars
Water — Closed • Noivian Noivian
Wind — Closed • PeriwinkleSky PeriwinkleSky
Day — Closed • Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Night — Closed • Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Emotion — Closed • yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy
Health — CLosed • Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage
Time - Male — Closed • Me
Fate — Closed • Peckinou Peckinou
Corruption — Closed • PeriwinkleSky PeriwinkleSky
Evolution — Closed • AncientBird AncientBird
Plague — Closed • Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Impulse — Closed • RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer
Death - Female — Closed • Me​

Last edited:
Thank you, I will need time to set up a Discord but I would like to have the mantle of Health, if you would allow me.

I will need time to set up a Discord.

But otherwise, would you allow me to have Health?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back