• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Baker Street Originals

LittleDarkness

Come and kiss me, salt water
Roleplay Type(s)
faeeefda6e9e46898f742e885183d78f.png

Hello Dolls, I'm Birdie.
Your friendly neighborhood yoga enthusiast, coffee lover, and Sherlock Nerd.
If you want to know more about me or are more into fandoms I'll link my other thread.

→Fandom Thread←
This thread however will be strictly for Originals.
beautiful-flower-animated-gif15.gif

You Must fit all requirements:
➔Ladies only, sorry guys.
➔At least 18+
➔Must double.
➔ Novella style. (400+ words)
➔Equal Attention to both male and female characters.
➔M/F pairing interest. (As this is what I'm most comfortable with.)
➔Real Face Claims.
➔Dark/Mature Theme Friendly.
➔Character Sheets/World Building.
➔Off-site flexible and talkative.
➔Patient.

Simmer || Hayley Williams
〖TAGS〗
Horror ♦ Supernatural ♦ Romance ♦ Witches ♦ Mature
✶The Perry sisters have been held captive by their abusive and controlling father since their mother died seven years ago.
Always quite and well mannered, under the surface however letting their madness and rage grew. Not only are their emotions dangerously brewing
just under the surface, but so is something darker, something more menacing. Untapped abilities their mother never told them about. Their witches.

When the oldest Perry Sister (My Girl) finally snaps her abilities surface and her father pays for his cruel torment of the girls.✶
{I would absolutely love to work in love interests to this plot. It is not completely necessary though.
Although I do feel love interest would help make the plot interesting and move it along.
I'm also open to changing it up and tweaking it if you have ideas.}

⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆

Graveyard|| Halsey
〖TAGS〗
Romance ♦ Mental Health ♦ Toxic Relationships♦ Angst ♦ Mature
✶Love is a fickle beast, one that should never be attempted, by the faint of heart. Still Love is
the only thing that seems to keep us pushing forward and gives us hope. There are things we'd do in a relationship that
we'd never do outside of that same relationship; and sometimes no matter how dark something is, you want to find the light in it.
Even if that light is blinding, even if that light takes you to the graveyard.

Couple One: He's a starving artist with a habit for the hard stuff. She's not exactly the most mentally
sound. He can't stay faithful and she won't get the help she needs. They are a mess. Still they'd rather be a mess together then apart.

Couple Two: She's the younger sister of the starving artist and she's got her own long list of problems including
her dangerous Ex's. He has a dark obsession with his Ex girlfriend, he just can't seem to let her go. It
doesn't help that they had a four year old together.✶

{I'd like to play the role of the male in couple one and the female in couple two, so the siblings.}
⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆
London Boy/Cruel Summer|| Taylor Swift
〖TAGS〗
Romance ♦ Fame♦ Fluff ♦ Drama ♦ Cute
The London Boy Couple: After her father is transferred from the states to London,
college freshman Girl one, decides to go with her father. Besides they don't really have much family
and she's close to her dad. While out exploring the outskirts of London, a chance encounter has Girl One
finding herself in a whirlwind romance with England's Handsome Prince.

Cruel Summer: On the other side of London a new movies being filmed with Hollywood's favorite two stars. The romance
film is the talks of Hollywood. Girl two, the movies leading lady is Hollywood's darling. Child actress to lovely young adult actress.
Meanwhile Boy two is Hollywood's favorite action star and bad boy. He's untamable, he can't keep a girlfriend to save his life.
However, him and Girl Two seem to be falling for each other, maybe this script will be more real then they intended.✶

{I'd like to play girl one and boy two.}

•Detectives • True Crime • Cults • Fame •
•Toxic Relationships • Road Trip • Bands • Travel • Foreign • Opposites Attract•
• Characters with Kids • Single Parents • Music Inspired • Coffee Shop • Chance Meetings •
Modern Royalty • Secrets • Small Town • Beach Town • Music Festivals •

Wild Pretty Things
〖TAGS〗
Indie ♦ Crime ♦ Romance ♦ Mystery ♦ Murder
The year is 2004; the year of Myspace, emo bands, scene girls, and chat rooms.
The Wild Pretty Things chat room is abuzz with the news that one of their beloved
members has gone missing. Four of the closest members to Anne Brooke are brought in

and interrogated; despite the fact they've never met Anne or each other in person. They simply know each
other by their screen names.

Little did they know they all attended the same high school. When a new member pops into their chat and they start
to receive cryptic messages. The four must come together and solve their chat room friends murder or they may be next.

STILL UPDATING

Please contact me Via PM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back