• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Bakasheep's art dump

Bakasheep

Hufflepuff Heart
Hello everyone!

This is a place where I will share my pencil drawings, pen sketches, and some digital art.
I haven't been very active with drawing in recent years and I am hoping this will help motivate me to draw more.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

• This picture is my most recent art (pencil sketch, colored digitally, no shading because I am lazy and I suck at shading anyway) - it's two OC characters from a Hogwarts post-war AU story I am writing with a friend.
They're Tobin from Hufflepuff and Arthur from Sytherin. (I have few more pictures of them that I might post later)

• This here is a tabaxi bard character I made for DnD, her nickname is Sky. (The DnD survived a whole of one session.)
This is also the only time I have successfully used textures (and consequently successfully forgot how it's done).
I am aware the fur color leaks, oops.

• Aaand I am adding two of my pencil drawings, since it is my main medium and it's usually how my things look like:

Thank you for being so kind and looking at my art ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back