• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test OOC [Reboot New GM]

Wait there is a witch? Hold on. I thought it was just a cosplayer. Well that is a problem.
Eh ill delete him if ya dont like it i just felt like taking inspiration from a ghibli movie i like and seeing if it would work

A baka and test rp just seemed to be the one place shit like that might fly so i just decided 'yolo' lol

Oof. Necromantic Necromantic , you don't have to delete him. You can just change a few things about him, but I wouldn't mind if his avatar can perform magic.

Oof. Necromantic Necromantic , you don't have to delete him. You can just change a few things about him, but I wouldn't mind if his avatar can perform magic.

I mean in a discord convo with Lettuce rn literally his only intention with magic is so he can fly on a broom
As long as the witch doesn't decide to burn down the school much less be capable of it even, and with his fictional country being based off of witchcraft practices, a broom seems to chill

let boi fly on broom

Ent is right, past levitating a book and flying on a broom i have no real intention of anything dangerous

Itd be like the occult club in yandere sim

Trying to summon a demon but itS JUST NOT WORKING

Ent is right, past levitating a book and flying on a broom i have no real intention of anything dangerous

Itd be like the occult club in yandere sim

Trying to summon a demon but itS JUST NOT WORKING
As long as its no other magic besides flying on a broom then you should be fine.

As long as its no other magic besides flying on a broom then you should be fine.

Is levitating a small object okay? Nothing bigger than, say... A corgi, i suppose

Lab corgi mixes look really funny i love them

Mostly just played off for comedic effect

Also pay no heed to most of his strengths and weaknesses atm, im just playing around with those while i write rei's history

Is levitating a small object okay? Nothing bigger than, say... A corgi, i suppose

Lab corgi mixes look really funny i love them

Mostly just played off for comedic effect

Also pay no heed to most of his strengths and weaknesses atm, im just playing around with those while i write rei's history
Mmm I don't mind the small object levitating power since they can technically fly on a broom.

Here's my current idea for the rewards. If you feel I should change them then feel free to tell me and maybe even give suggestions as on how I might be able to improve them. Thanks!

Outside of these buffs, the instructor themselves can place something on the line. Whether it be five dollars per student, An all expenses paid meal, Free seating for a day, Or even an item.
Principle-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP of all proficient classes on the Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 50%
This CAN NOT stack with the rest of the teachers, Ironman buff and Principal buff can not occur to the same class in the same Summoner War.​
Grants Extra credit, where students will be given one opportunity to retest in order to improve their score. (ONLY VIABLE TO SUBJECT TESTS)

Math Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Math have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Science proficient Chibis.

History Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Math have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Health proficient Chibis.

Science Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Science have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Literature proficient Chibis.

Literature Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Literature have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to History proficient Chibis.

Health Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Health have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Math proficient Chibis.

Ironman-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP of all proficient classes on the Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 15%
This effect CAN stack with any other effect, Ironman buff and Principal buff can not occur to the same class in the same Summoner War.​
Remedial Tests for the class with this buff are automatically raised by 10 points. (This can exceed the cap of a perfect 100 score and create a 110)

I'll give ya hand if you'd like

Oh and before I forget, am I doing just the subject teachers or am I to include the principal, and the ironman?
Lol. Sorry about taking a long time to respond back. Um I had gotten my friend to help me out with the problem.

Here's my current idea for the rewards. If you feel I should change them then feel free to tell me and maybe even give suggestions as on how I might be able to improve them. Thanks!

Outside of these buffs, the instructor themselves can place something on the line. Whether it be five dollars per student, An all expenses paid meal, Free seating for a day, Or even an item.
Principle-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP of all proficient classes on the Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 50%
This CAN NOT stack with the rest of the teachers, Ironman buff and Principal buff can not occur to the same class in the same Summoner War.​
Grants Extra credit, where students will be given one opportunity to retest in order to improve their score. (ONLY VIABLE TO SUBJECT TESTS)

Math Teacher-

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Science proficient Chibis.

History Teacher-

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Health proficient Chibis.

Science Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Science have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Literature proficient Chibis.

Literature Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Literature have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to History proficient Chibis.

Health Teacher-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP that summoners being proficient in Health have on their Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 25%

This buff enables the user to deal out 2% more in damage to Math proficient Chibis.

Ironman-
When defeated grants an advantage to the ones who defeated them. In the next summoner war, the number of AP of all proficient classes on the Shokanjuu's (Chibi's) is reduced by 15%
This effect CAN stack with any other effect, Ironman buff and Principal buff can not occur to the same class in the same Summoner War.​
Remedial Tests for the class with this buff are automatically raised by 10 points. (This can exceed the cap of a perfect 100 score and create a 110)
I like these ideas, and I may add something along the line of that if you defeat a teacher/principle/ironman than you can change the teacher supervising the war in order to change the Subject of the ESB field currently active, but defeating the replacement will bring no benefits. But you also have to consider that both Class Reps will have to agree upon a teacher that will supervise the war.

How does everyone feel about the idea of the Class Reps playing rock, paper, scissors to pre-determine who will win the Exam Summoning War?

Lol. Sorry about taking a long time to respond back. Um I had gotten my friend to help me out with the problem.

I like these ideas, and I may add something along the line of that if you defeat a teacher/principle/ironman than you can change the teacher supervising the war in order to change the Subject of the ESB field currently active, but defeating the replacement will bring no benefits. But you also have to consider that both Class Reps will have to agree upon a teacher that will supervise the war.
I mean i'd figure that some additions would be made, which is why community feedback is always a good thing.

How does everyone feel about the idea of the Class Reps playing rock, paper, scissors to pre-determine who will win the Exam Summoning War?
How would that work exactly?

I can understand the reasoning behind it. We don't want a crazy series of "coincidences" to push a exam summoning war in one's favor.

I mean i'd figure that some additions would be made, which is why community feedback is always a good thing.

How would that work exactly?
All they would have to use is a site I found and tested. That is why I asked earlier to see if anyone could help me with a task.
Challenge a Friend (Roshambo.me)
One of the Class Reps will start the game and send the address to the other class Rep. (the address will be provided in a text box). It will be a classic game and the first to five wins.

Seems fair enough
Lol. Like Alteras said, it will help prevent "coincidences" from arising. Plus it will prevent people from saying that "the system is rigid" or "I am favoring one group over another". I just need the opinion of every class rep.

Lol. Like Alteras said, it will help prevent "coincidences" from arising. Plus it will prevent people from saying that "the system is rigid" or "I am favoring one group over another". I just need the opinion of every class rep.

"As Class D Representative. I Shime Kuri put our trust in the Roshambo system"

Oh yeah, definitely fine with this. Now watch as Class C crumbles to the ground because of my absolute worst luck and strategy when it comes to these types of games.

HAHAHA!

Im not particularly fond of the idea because it feels like were negating the characters own strengths and weaknesses in favor of dumb luck and it just sorta feels like the work put into giving the charscters strengths and weaknesses wouldve been for nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back