• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test OOC [Reboot New GM]

Lol. Well I can't really discriminate since one of my OC's is a trap themselves. Though it is very weird to see so many people have a liking for traps since I have only seen negativity things about them. XD

defying gender appearance stereotypes is a trend i support this m o v e m e n t

How does anyone feel about the idea of teachers having mock battles that would decided if they stay the same Homeroom teacher of a Class or should the mock battles only be for the student's of Fumizuki Academy?

How does anyone feel about the idea of teachers having mock battles that would decided if they stay the same Homeroom teacher of a Class or should the mock battles only be for the student's of Fumizuki Academy?
What if it was like a general situation. By that I mean each of the homeroom teachers are the general (Meaning they can fight if engaged upon) and they are the 'target' in the battles. Thus making them a rotable reward of types?

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks now that ain doesn't have her twin in class f to comprehend like, everything she says i hope you don't mind being the next victim she'll just, follow you everywhere

Silvana Silvana also i double on what Entity says having it as some sort of rotatable reward sounds heckin' rad.

What if it was like a general situation. By that I mean each of the homeroom teachers are the general (Meaning they can fight if engaged upon) and they are the 'target' in the battles. Thus making them a rotable reward of types?
Well technically the Class Rep in an Exam Summoning War is the main target of every student since defeating an opposing Class Rep would mean that your Class won the War. But I do see what you mean. I like the idea of Teacher's sorta being a Mini-boss for students to go against in an Exam Summoning War and that defeating a teacher would give a reward to the Class that defeated one.

Well technically the Class Rep in an Exam Summoning War is the main target of every student since defeating an opposing Class Rep would mean that your Class won the War. But I do see what you mean. I like the idea of Teacher's sorta being a Mini-boss for students to go against in an Exam Summoning War and that defeating a teacher would give a reward to the Class that defeated one.
True enough, I guess in the end it all comes down to how things would best pan out.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , not right now. Once you have thought of some, post them on the OOC for everyone to see so that they can also voice their own opinions and throw in some of their own ideas.

Lol. Okay, but I am trying to come up with ways to make the battles interesting. Did you ever come up with rewards for defeating a teacher in an Exam Summoning War?
Still working on getting those all set up, Currently i'm in class but i'll finish it once I hit a bit of free-time

Once I finish my character could I take the literature teacher? Silvana Silvana
Like I told Entity.Eclypse, you can make a Teacher, but put them in a reserve spot because I don't want new people to feel they as though they didn't have the chance to become a teacher.

Oh, teachers can be challenged too huh? How would their grading system work though?
I am thinking about the grading system and the tests students have to take for the Exam Summoning War unless that decision should be made by the Teacher that is going to supervise the Exam Summoning War.

Last edited:
Class f amuses me so much
We have my only talent is fighting
This world is a videogame

And im literally a witch
The unholy trio

Class f amuses me so much
We have my only talent is fighting
This world is a videogame

And im literally a witch
The unholy trio
Wait there is a witch? Hold on. I thought it was just a cosplayer. Well that is a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back