• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test OOC [Reboot New GM]

Well since we still don't have the entire teacher roster filled out and no student's in Class E, should I postpone the RP thread till this Friday or Saturday EST? I think that might others a chance to join and fill in the empty roles before we start. What do you guys/gals think?

I think "Ask and you shall receive." for that bolded part.
That sounds like a good idea, though.

I'm about half way done in designing my character but I have a question.

Should I hop aboard the trap train and make this teacher into a trap as well?

You do whatever you want

Lettuce, Mineo (Entarriance), and I only did because we like to create those type of characters and it kind of just turned out like this lol

Last edited:
6 Males to 8 Females.

I'm gonna go make another Male real quick. Would you prefer me to make the Class E student or A teacher? Silvana Silvana (If Necessary I could handle both)

Actually @Sugary_Paragraphs you could take over some of that if you want my friend.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe hold on to that idea. I don't want anyone right now, who already has an OC, to create another one in case other people want to join. I don't want any new people to feel as though they had no chance of taking over a Class Rep or a Teacher Position. I would wait till the day before I post the RP thread before you post a Class E student or teacher.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe hold on to that idea. I don't want anyone right now, who already has an OC, to create another one in case other people want to join. I don't want any new people to feel as though they had no chance of taking over a Class Rep or a Teacher Position. I would wait till the day before I post the RP thread before you post a Class E student or teacher.
Alright, I'll just put him in my other characters for the moment then xD Honestly you had perfect timing there, was about 12 secs from posting him.

Alright, I'll just put him in my other characters for the moment then xD Honestly you had perfect timing there, was about 12 secs from posting him.
Lol. Sorry about that. I was at my doctor's office getting an annual check up so I was unable to respond to your post. >/////<

Lol. Sorry about that. I was at my doctor's office getting an annual check up so I was unable to respond to your post. >/////<
Np, I had just finished up crafting the little Ironman. Thankfully I have a little area where I keep my characters in reserve so he's saved if/when he's needed

I put a rough up for my second character, with the first one
Alright that should be fine. I will read over it when I find the time to.

Np, I had just finished up crafting the little Ironman. Thankfully I have a little area where I keep my characters in reserve so he's saved if/when he's needed
I need to do find a place to keep all my OC's in. Thank you for the idea of posting my OC's in a specific storage area for other RP uses. XD

Alright that should be fine. I will read over it when I find the time to.

I need to do find a place to keep all my OC's in. Thank you for the idea of posting my OC's in a specific storage area for other RP uses. XD
Rpn has a Private Workshop feature. I find it handy to store characters and codes and all.

Webs Elk Webs Elk , would it be alright if you change your OC to Class E since we only have one member in Class E right now who is Wei XU? (Toyotasomi no Miko OC) If not then that is okay. I just don't want Wei Xu to be the only one in Class E.

Webs Elk Webs Elk , would it be alright if you change your OC to Class E since we only have one member in Class E right now who is Wei XU? (Toyotasomi no Miko OC) If not then that is okay. I just don't want Wei Xu to be the only one in Class E.
That's fine

*feels the urge to ban all traps because of the Trap Revolution taking place in their RP*

On phone right now

I'll have to create a mobile friendly version once my pc charges up a bit because it's dead now >.<

You can't discriminate against a people, Egbert.

Anyway, there's only three now so the revolution isn't taking place yet.
Lol. Well I can't really discriminate since one of my OC's is a trap themselves. Though it is very weird to see so many people have a liking for traps since I have only seen negativity things about them. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back