• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test OOC [Reboot New GM]

im thinking about making a class f character whos actually really intelligent but insists on doing absolutely nothing

im thinking about making a class f character whos actually really intelligent but insists on doing absolutely nothing
Mmmmmmmmm I have no problem with that. They could sorta be the triumph card for Class F.

so Silvana Silvana ive been wondering something

in the nationality section of the format, it mentions fake nationalities. whats that mean?

so Silvana Silvana ive been wondering something

in the nationality section of the format, it mentions fake nationalities. whats that mean?
Okay so the fake nationality was for those who wanted to make up their own nation instead of having to use IRL nationalities like Russian, Italian, or American. They could make up their own nation such as a "country" ruled under a Absolute Monarchy and that their OC is a Prince/Princess of the Royal Monarchy of that country.

Okay so the fake nationality was for those who wanted to make up their own nation instead of having to use IRL nationalities like Russian, Italian, or American. They could make up their own nation such as a "country" ruled under a Absolute Monarchy and that their OC is a Prince/Princess of the Royal Monarchy of that country.

I'm borrowing from this post. Just a little.

To be honest, I never expected an RP of this Anime would attract so many people. Nor did I expect to see so many Traps. XD

I didn't expect the traps. But this anime is very good for rp's so I expected it to make it to here.
Well since we still don't have the entire teacher roster filled out and no student's in Class E, should I postpone the RP thread till this Friday or Saturday EST? I think that might others a chance to join and fill in the empty roles before we start. What do you guys/gals think?

6 Males to 8 Females.

I'm gonna go make another Male real quick. Would you prefer me to make the Class E student or A teacher? Silvana Silvana (If Necessary I could handle both)

Actually Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs you could take over some of that if you want my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back